• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that scare the BEJEEZUS out of you

Started by FallenSeraph, December 12, 2013, 04:03:41 AM

Sambo

Haha that's what I was saying to myself before I read Jesus....

That thing on a chair in the corner of a bedroom....

Quote from: eddie dean on December 12, 2013, 10:36:41 PM
Starfish. Sneaky little bastards!

Thats a gruesome way to go, death by starfish. They've got amazingly powerful arms they wrap around you and rip you in half, and then suck out the insides.

eddie dean

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 12, 2013, 10:38:40 PM
Thats a gruesome way to go, death by starfish. They've got amazingly powerful arms they wrap around you and rip you in half, and then suck out the insides.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows the truth about these shady echinoderms!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 12, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

Quite right: the regularity is nearly as bad as swans breaking arms with their wings.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on December 12, 2013, 10:52:03 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows the truth about these shady echinoderms!

Well we can all show off! I can't even spell ecki,,,echkid.....that werd you said.

FallenSeraph

Grown naked men who dress like rabbits.

[attachimg=1]

Bruce Jenner freaks me out...  I just read online that he had his Adam's apple surgically "shaved" -- reduced in size.  How weird, sad, and strange is that?  That sounds like invasive, dangerous surgery, and all done to make himself look better (or so he thinks).  He's 64 years old now!  Does he really think such a procedure will open doors for him and help hook up with women?  He looks horrible these days because of all that plastic surgery.

Dude creeps me out....

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on December 13, 2013, 01:29:14 PM
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2013/12/RIR-131211.php

creeping police state now no longer creeping, starting to gallop.

hear, hear

Your AV: Sam Elliot helped me find the peanut butter once in a Malibu grocery store. It was an awesome moment in my history of grocery shopping.

bateman

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on December 13, 2013, 01:29:14 PM
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2013/12/RIR-131211.php

creeping police state now no longer creeping, starting to gallop.

Scary shit. I'll have to check that out later, I always enjoy Henrik's shows.

eddie dean

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 02:02:23 PM
hear, hear

Your AV: Sam Elliot helped me find the peanut butter once in a Malibu grocery store. It was an awesome moment in my history of grocery shopping.

I have such a dirty mind! Reading sexuality into your totally innocent post.
I will refrain from making  any further comments.  I've already said too much. ;D
No wonder I'm in intensive psychotherapy!   :-[

eddie dean

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 01:34:54 AM
Bert

[attachimg=1]

Hiliarious!
I think Ian Punett would make a great Ernie!
Calling Ziznak!
Photoshop time!

georgesucks

Quote from: eddie dean on December 13, 2013, 06:55:24 PM
Hiliarious!
I think Ian Punett would make a great Ernie!
Calling Ziznak!
Photoshop time!
Things that scare the BEJEEZUS out of me?  World War 3, George Noory living for ever and hosting Coast to Coast am,  and seeing FAT people naked.

georgesucks

Quote from: c337pilot on December 13, 2013, 07:52:16 PM
Things that scare the BEJEEZUS out of me?  World War 3, George Noory living for ever and hosting Coast to Coast am,  and seeing FAT people naked.
One last thing, No more bellgab.com  What in the world will we all do with out this forum???

AC400KICK

Driving. I fucking hate driving. And flying too. I just don't like high rates of speed and/or heights

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh, Sera, Sera, Sera.  Now I understand your fascination with JBW.... :)

But I can't look AWAY....(Redacted) is right.  You win, BIG time.

As if I'm not shivering enough from the cold tonight.    :P

When he was alive, the thought of waking up in the morning next to Larry Howard of the Three Stooges.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 14, 2013, 06:30:46 PM
When he was alive, the thought of waking up in the morning next to Larry Howard of the Three Stooges.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG I needed that laugh. You are loved.  :)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Treading Water on December 14, 2013, 06:10:11 PM
Ooooooohhhhhhhhh, Sera, Sera, Sera.  Now I understand your fascination with JBW.... :)

But I can't look AWAY....(Redacted) is right.  You win, BIG time.

As if I'm not shivering enough from the cold tonight.    :P

And more laughs.

TY for calling me Sera. I lied and told someone that was my name once and he said, "But what's your last name?" and I blurted out "Phim," and then I thought to myself, "HAAAAAAAAYYYYY! I JUST SAID AN ANGEL NAME RIGHT THARRRR!" And so it begun.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 14, 2013, 07:11:44 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG I needed that laugh. You are loved.  :)

LOL, it don't get worse than that!

ETA: It's Larry Fine, not Howard just so any Stooge fans don't come after me with pitchforks and torches. Whatever the case, waking up next to Larry after a night of abandoned drinking is the thing that would scare the bejeezus out of em,