• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131029 - Paul Gunter - Fukushima

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 29, 2013, 08:00:31 PM

saucerlike

Alright time for some Fukushut yo' mouth

onan

Art Bell and sleep... it doesn't get any better.

ADG12311990

Finally, I'm not totally beat by midterms to listen to a live show, and I can comment in here. :D

Job

Aloha! Well, tonight I can't even connect to siriusxm.com   Maybe they are making improvements?

someguy

Does anyone think McAffe is going to talk about shoving MPDV up his pucker and getting away whit murdering his neighbor in south america?

lonevoice

Quote from: someguy on October 29, 2013, 08:06:20 PM
Does anyone think McAffe is going to talk about shoving MPDV up his pucker and getting away whit murdering his neighbor in south america?
Bath salts, guns, and murder, oh my!  Or drugging unwilling female sex partners? 

ziznak

Both guests will be pretty good... half crazy and half mentally stimulating (in the not crazy way)

coaster

Mcafee seems like a creep for some reason.

someguy

Quote from: coaster on October 29, 2013, 08:11:13 PM
Mcafee seems like a creep for some reason.

He stick MPDV up his arse in an effort to create the ultimate sex drug or some such shit so you're right on the money

starrmtn001

I'm glad I heard Art pronounce his name.  I've always heard it pronounced  mac-a-fee.

Designx

Listened to McAffe last week on coast - interesting guy - hope Art pushes for some "darker" things out of him than Norry did.

lonevoice

Great article in Psychology Today about Mcafee, titled 'Dancing with a Madman', written over a period of 6 years of interviews.  The writer concludes that Mcafee is a psychopath:  http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/dancing-madman

shell88

Quote from: someguy on October 29, 2013, 08:06:20 PM
Lets hope there's open lines on this guy.  These would be excellent questions to ask him about.

Job

Connection prob was on my end.  Wow, Art is going right into the show?

I think he's guilty as hell, but that was also funny as hell.

someguy

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on October 29, 2013, 08:15:58 PM
I think he's guilty as hell, but that was also funny as hell.

did you get to read his old forum posts and shit? he had a shitty drug lab set up

McAfee was keeping a harem down in Belize.

Quote from: someguy on October 29, 2013, 08:17:41 PM
did you get to read his old forum posts and shit? he had a shitty drug lab set up

Yep, he got beat up because he was cooking drugs. Funny how that happens.

Quote from: someguy on October 29, 2013, 08:17:41 PM

No, but I did hear about the latter.

lonevoice

According to the Psychology Today article, he moved to Belize to escape litigation in a wrongful death suit connected to his flight academy.  One of his students died in an accident while being trained by Mcafee's 23-year-old nephew who had no pilot's license.