• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2013, 03:49:31 AM
Who is this Steve Warner chap and what has he done with our Bateman?

Well, you called it almost a month ago:

Quote from: jazmunda on November 02, 2013, 06:07:22 AM
Bateman for Dark Matter weekend host!

Keith gave me "the Art Bell timeslot" on Saturday nights... By the way, it sounds like you guys were really blowing up his inbox hahahaha

The General

Quote from: bateman on November 26, 2013, 12:35:34 PM
Keith gave me "the Art Bell timeslot" on Saturday nights... By the way, it sounds like you guys were really blowing up his inbox hahahaha

AWESOME

lonevoice

As an homage to the old days of Coastgab, may I just say...."fucking bateman." 

You know this has made a lot of us happy today.   I read your post on the "Quits" thread, mentioning what the inaugural show was going to be.  I went back to reply to it, but you had removed it.  So I won't say anything about it here.  Just know that I'm ecstatic...for you, and for all of us. 

By the way, I'd like to direct your attention to this post:  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5069.msg209464#msg209464

It certainly looks like a wonderful opportunity to me, and, if you have interest, I'd rather see you grab it before someone else does.   :)

Is that hahahaha good?  Or hahahaha better?     :P

Congrats, and, OMG -- Grab that music!!     :)

jazmunda

I threatened that if he didn't put you in one of the remaining timeslots then I would rape his pets. Too far?  :-\

bateman

Quote from: The General on November 26, 2013, 01:51:03 PM
AWESOME

Coincidentally, I have an email out to Ron Paul.

Quote from: Treading Water on November 26, 2013, 05:12:46 PM
Is that hahahaha good?  Or hahahaha better?     :P

Congrats, and, OMG -- Grab that music!!     :)

It was "hahahaha, the poor guy's inbox was basically trashed by you people, but thank you!!"

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2013, 05:17:56 PM
I threatened that if he didn't put you in one of the remaining timeslots then I would rape his pets. Too far?  :-\

Ah, so you're the one...

bateman

Quote from: lonevoice on November 26, 2013, 02:58:28 PM
As an homage to the old days of Coastgab, may I just say...."fucking bateman." 

You know this has made a lot of us happy today.   I read your post on the "Quits" thread, mentioning what the inaugural show was going to be.  I went back to reply to it, but you had removed it.  So I won't say anything about it here.  Just know that I'm ecstatic...for you, and for all of us. 

By the way, I'd like to direct your attention to this post:  http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5069.msg209464#msg209464

It certainly looks like a wonderful opportunity to me, and, if you have interest, I'd rather see you grab it before someone else does.   :)

Hmm? It should still be there.

And THANK YEWW, I'm pretty ecstatic myself.

I'll have to check out that guy's music...

Spinner

Mission accomplished.  8)

Congrats, bateman!
Now I know what I'll be listening to on Saturday night.

bateman

Fun fact #2... Artbell.com listeners get the shows first on Sat. nights. It'll be available as a podcast the next day.  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on November 26, 2013, 08:03:57 PM
Fun fact #2... Artbell.com listeners get the shows first on Sat. nights. It'll be available as a podcast the next day.  8)

I'll wait for the torrent. ;)

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2013, 09:58:19 PM
I'll wait for the torrent. ;)

You son of a bitch, how many shows are you trying to ruin?

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on November 26, 2013, 10:02:27 PM
You son of a bitch, how many shows are you trying to ruin?

I won't seed it either. I'll leach and run.  ;D

Just saw the schedule on Artbell.com, congrats man!!

SaucyRossy

Excited for dark weekend! I'm assuming it's a live episode?

bateman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 30, 2013, 08:57:30 PM
Excited for dark weekend! I'm assuming it's a live episode?

Keith wanted to run the Dyatlov Pass show, so it's a rerun to you guys, but next week will probably be a Peter Davenport/RCH double feature.

Shadow Wolf

It was obvious that you listened to your guest, he was very interesting, and seemed to be well informed, and did his homework. You asked some very good questions, and made some very good comments to your guest. Neither of you seemed to be straining during the interview, and he was able to answer the questions you brought up and clarifiy the points those questions brought up. Very good Job. This was the Siberian Skiers show that I heard.

bateman

I think I just woke Richard Hoagland up from a nap.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 01, 2013, 02:01:24 PM
I think I just woke Richard Hoagland up from a nap.

It could have been worse you could have walked in on him having sex or even worse pleasuring himself. Try and wipe that image now. Bwahahahaha.

bateman

So uh, if anybody has any questions for Richard, post away. I am probably not going to ask him about his hair care regimen though.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: bateman on December 01, 2013, 02:28:15 PM
So uh, if anybody has any questions for Richard, post away. I am probably not going to ask him about his hair care regimen though.

Has he spotted any more Data heads on the moon?

Moon Artifact : Datas Head Update

jazmunda

In regards to #9 ask him why he is so adamant that a) it isn't just a rock that looks like something as there are many examples of that in nature and b) why is he so adamant that it isn't wreckage from any of the lost probes, yes lost as we don't know where they went or may have crash landed.

Also is he expecting the bolo tie to break into the mainstream fashion scene?

Marc.Knight

...and whether he has identified any Data heads on Mars and the potential implications of a Mars - Moon connection.

The General

I would like to know how he feels about his accuracy, historically speaking.
I guess the question would go like this....

"Richard, you've made many claims that have been largely dismissed by mainstream science and by NASA over the last 20 years or so, if you could give yourself a grade on how accurate you have been in your claims, historically, what grade would you give yourself?"

or something like that.
I'm sure he gives himself an A.  I would just like to hear him say it.

bateman

All good questions. I will definitely do a BellGab Q&A.

jazmunda

Quote from: The General on December 01, 2013, 02:53:38 PM
I'm sure he gives himself an A.  I would just like to hear him say it.

Agree with the self-assessment he will give but I actually would like to see it said with a straight face. Hearing just doesn't cut it.

Marc.Knight

Real Question:

Please ask Mr. Hoagland if he has applied much research to the effect of hyperdimensional time on hyperdimensional physics.  Specifically, what effect does hyperdimensional time dilation have on our perception of hyperdimensional physics?

Falkie2013

ask richard to provide some proof of his scientific background and his mentorship of the science museum since so much of that has been questioned on the web. what are his credentials ? I watched every mercury, gemini, apollo launch and don't remember rch on them with cronkite.

BobGrau

Quote from: Philosopher on December 01, 2013, 03:13:43 PM
Real Question:

Please ask Mr. Hoagland if he has applied much research to the effect of hyperdimensional time on hyperdimensional physics.  Specifically, what effect does hyperdimensional time dilation have on our perception of hyperdimensional physics?

It kinda tickles.