• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on April 24, 2016, 03:33:10 PM
I just wanted to say thank you, to all of you who have supported end of days radio,  you helped bring a small cult following to the program. I sit here before you, heavy hearted as ever. Love you all for providing me hours of laughter & entertainment.

littlechris

I just wanted to say thank you, to all of you who have supported end of days radio,  you helped bring a small cult following to the program. I sit here before you, heavy hearted as ever. Love you all for providing me hours of laughter & entertainment.

Get well soon bro.

When do you start the chemotherapy?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2016, 03:59:06 PM
Is your family life okay; I'm just curious about the "heavy hearted" part? Sounded dire, that's all...

Just a series of phone calls & text messages had me contemplating on many many things.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 24, 2016, 04:01:12 PM
OMG!  I crashed on the chat room floor last night.  I hope you didn't trip over me and break something. :o :'( ;D

You're safe, we left a blanket on you.

Quote from: littlechris on April 24, 2016, 04:17:26 PM
Get well soon bro.

Little Chris!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: littlechris on April 24, 2016, 04:17:26 PM
Get well soon bro.

Oh no lol.

coaster

That does sound pretty dire. Hope everything is ok.

Quote from: littlechris on April 24, 2016, 04:24:14 PM
Lolz.

You ready for tonight's show?
Is anyone ever ready for Falkie?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 04:06:47 PM
yes What do you mean you're not in the right frame of mind?. You're always so open and honest with us Michael

I haven't been myself lately and it's been a bit troubling for me.

Quote from: username on April 24, 2016, 04:40:09 PM

Who have you been? Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

GravitySucks

I tried to warn you about Falkie, but no, you knew better.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2016, 04:25:50 PM
That does sound pretty dire. Hope everything is ok.

My mental state will eventually return to normal thanks coaster

What's all this blathering and weeping about ... have you been spending too much time at Bella-Haven?  Get a grip man, I think you are "Low-T".  Yes, I have been supporting end of days radio. No, I do not want your sobbing "thank you".  I want money or you will be limping back to the microphone.  Kapish?

well just know that many people care about you Michael, I would say love you but I don't know you that well but I am sure that many people do love you. And by the way you one of the best voices I've ever heard on radio/and our Internet....

Good God, man, get a grip! Life isn't all beer and swizzle sticks!

I see  you joined BG the day before me, so I look up to you. It's a big responsibility, but I know you can do it.  8)

Seriously, whatever's going on in your RL, I wish you all the best and thank you for some seriously good entertainment.

nbirnes

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 04:44:13 PM
well just know that many people care about you Michael, I would say love you but I don't know you that well but I am sure that many people do love you. And by the way you one of the best voices I've ever heard on radio/and our Internet....

And this, coming from a real-life Voice Legend, should totally make your day, username. Onward!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Keyser Söze on April 24, 2016, 04:44:03 PM
What's all this blathering and weeping about ... have you been spending too much time at Bella-Haven?  Get a grip man, I think you are "Low-T".  Yes, I have been supporting end of days radio. No, I do not want your sobbing "thank you".  I want money or you will be limping back to the microphone.  Kapish?

Haha bellahaven.

I hear ya loud & clear, I just wanted to show my appreciation once more.

nbirnes

Quote from: username on April 24, 2016, 04:49:08 PM

Haha bellahaven.

I hear ya loud & clear, I just wanted to show my appreciation once more.

Haha, indeed. 🌸Bella-Haven persists, somehow.🌸

coaster

Quote from: Keyser Söze on April 24, 2016, 04:44:03 PM

This is random, but what movie is that from? I really like John Goodman and this doesn't look familiar.

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2016, 04:54:40 PM
This is random, but what movie is that from? I really like John Goodman and this doesn't look familiar.

It's from The Gambler (2014).  I like John Goodman too, especially when he's gritty and gruff.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

That's quite the compliment, that means a lot to me. I didn't know you actually listened, look i didnt mean to get all sad around you people, its just a lot has been happening in my personal life. I just appreciate you fine folks.

nbirnes

Quote from: Keyser Söze on April 24, 2016, 05:00:10 PM
It's from The Gambler (2014).  I like John Goodman too, especially when he's gritty and gruff.

Especially: Barton Fink.

coaster

I'll have to watch The Gambler now. He was good in "In The Electric Mist".Tommy Lee Jones is in it too.
Barton Fink was good. Hell, I even enjoy watching Roseanne. Entertaining dude, that Goodman.

Quote from: nbirnes on April 24, 2016, 05:06:36 PM
Especially: Barton Fink.

Bart Fink is great ... John Goodman, John Turturro, Judy Davis (Joel Coen and Ethan Coen).

coaster

Quote from: Keyser Söze on April 24, 2016, 05:15:25 PM
Bart Fink is great ... John Goodman, John Turturro, Judy Davis (Joel Coen and Ethan Coen).
The Coen brothers are my favorite filmmakers. They are brilliant.

WOTR

Quote from: nbirnes on April 24, 2016, 04:49:05 PM
And this, coming from a real-life Voice Legend, should totally make your day, username. Onward!
Is our XL5 the genuine article?  I had always just assumed it was a screen name...

Auslandia

Quote from: username on April 24, 2016, 05:03:34 PM

That's quite the compliment, that means a lot to me. I didn't know you actually listened, look i didnt mean to get all sad around you people, its just a lot has been happening in my personal life. I just appreciate you fine folks.

Love the show dude.  Looking forward to many more to come

73s

Hope you're ok. I haven't laughed so hard in many years as I have while being in your recent chat rooms. You're great! Please hang in there, I need my fix, lol 😃

starrmtn001

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2016, 04:54:40 PM
So do I.  I think I saw this movie and I STILL can't remember what movie it is.  Sheesh! :-[