• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

akwilly

Glad too find out that you are a real person. I thought you were a voice to text super robot. Good luck with the new show Amy and I will give it a listen

( Amy )

Quote from: akwilly on April 22, 2016, 08:58:30 PM
Glad too find out that you are a real person. I thought you were a voice to text super robot. Good luck with the new show Amy and I will give it a listen

Haha! What a thought. That would be one hell of a text-to-speech engine!

Thanks a bunch though. Hope you enjoy it!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ( Amy ) on April 22, 2016, 09:02:30 PM
Haha! What a thought. That would be one hell of a text-to-speech engine!

Thanks a bunch though. Hope you enjoy it!

Good luck Amy. I'll be listening.

( Amy )

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
Good luck Amy. I'll be listening.

As always, thanks for being so supportive. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Kolchak

Don't let it be said that Bellgabbers won't give people a fair shake.

chefist

Quote from: ( Amy ) on April 22, 2016, 09:06:48 PM
As always, thanks for being so supportive. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Cool...see you on your own thread, Amy! Good luck!

Good luck Amy. You've got a lot of fans out there who are waiting for your show.

Auslandia

Yes, just wait...in a few weeks there will be so much shit talking directed your way that Heather may actually get a break for a few days.  Then again, your show may end up being so good that Art reads your news.

( Amy )

Quote from: Kolchak on April 22, 2016, 09:15:25 PM
Don't let it be said that Bellgabbers won't give people a fair shake.

Glad to have the chance.

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2016, 09:15:27 PM
Cool...see you on your own thread, Amy! Good luck!

My own thread?! Christ..

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 22, 2016, 09:15:29 PM
Good luck Amy. You've got a lot of fans out there who are waiting for your show.

Thanks. Feels strange to have people who consider themselves 'fans'. Just want listeners who know I'm easy to find and talk to. I'm not inaccessible. I try to talk to everybody.

Will try to keep up with a thread for the show, if such ever comes into existence. It's important to note though, I'll always respond quicker to Twitter messages and notifications.

chefist

Quote from: ( Amy ) on April 22, 2016, 09:25:31 PM
Glad to have the chance.

My own thread?! Christ..

Thanks. Feels strange to have people who consider themselves 'fans'. Just want listeners who know I'm easy to find and talk to. I'm not inaccessible. I try to talk to everybody.

Will try to keep up with a thread for the show, if such ever comes into existence. It's important to note though, I'll always respond quicker to Twitter messages and notifications.

Each new show starts their own thread...like Michael and EODR...Jesus Juice started one for you!

Good luck!

( Amy )

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2016, 09:31:50 PM
Each new show starts their own thread...like Michael and EODR...Jesus Juice started one for you!

Good luck!

Fucking hell... haha.

Well, this'll be fun.

Corona Kitty

Oh my look at that, amy has shown up. Amy I'm going to play my prank call this saturday. We have a strict policy in this thread where, nudes must be sent to the thread starter.... Its mandatory.

Corona Kitty

I just wanted to say thank you, to all of you who have supported end of days radio,  you helped bring a small cult following to the program. I sit here before you, heavy hearted as ever. Love you all for providing me hours of laughter & entertainment.

chefist

Quote from: username on April 24, 2016, 03:33:10 PM
I just wanted to say thank you, to all of you who have supported end of days radio,  you helped bring a small cult following to the program. I sit here before you, heavy hearted as ever. Love you all for providing me hours of laughter & entertainment.

What's this all about? Where are you going?

Are you "Art Bell-ing" us right now, bro?

what's going on? I love your voice Michael

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2016, 03:34:51 PM

Damn...people are falling like flies now that Amy will be on...can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2016, 03:36:23 PM
Damn...people are falling like flies now that Amy will be on...can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...

I hear (Amy) scared Art & Hoagland off the network and forever into the abyss.

starrmtn001

I hope and pray nothing is wrong health-wise.  Please tell us, what's up dude????

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 24, 2016, 03:52:58 PM
I hope and pray nothing is wrong health-wise.  Please tell us, what's up dude????

His post reads like the show's over. Hopefully everyone's okay.

3OctaveFart

It's a good program, much better than MiTD.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2016, 03:34:51 PM

No, I'm not i promise.

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 03:35:51 PM
what's going on? I love your voice Michael

I was just giving my appreciation to all of you, when i am most certainly not in the right frame of mind. I'm not stopping the show by the way.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 24, 2016, 03:54:49 PM
It's a good program, much better than MiTD.

The gabcast is better than mitd.

chefist

Prayers with you, brother!

Quote from: username on April 24, 2016, 03:56:11 PM
No, I'm not i promise.

I was just giving my appreciation to all of you, when i am most certainly not in the right frame of mind. I'm not stopping the show by the way.

Is your family life okay; I'm just curious about the "heavy hearted" part? Sounded dire, that's all...

starrmtn001

OMG!  I crashed on the chat room floor last night.  I hope you didn't trip over me and break something. :o :'( ;D

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2016, 03:59:06 PM
Is your family life okay; I'm just curious about the "heavy hearted" part? Sounded dire, that's all...
yes What do you mean you're not in the right frame of mind?. You're always so open and honest with us Michael

Quote from: username on April 24, 2016, 03:56:11 PM
No, I'm not i promise.