• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is George racist?

Started by DanTSX, October 24, 2013, 01:57:54 PM

Quote from: Georges blind rage on March 01, 2014, 12:36:25 PM
Thank you kind sir, but Im in my sophomore year on a basketball scholarship and should make it to the NBA before I graduate. Then I will be able to afford any and everything a man could ever want. Hopefully I wont go broke 2 years after leaving the league, but statistics arent on my side.

Try and save the money and then use the money to go to medical school.

Ronald mallet is another black guest.

I believe george is middle eastern. Family is from Lebanon or some shit.

Fucker is from Dearborn heights were a lot of other Arabs are, they pushed out the polish in this area.

paladin1991

Quote from: Georges blind rage on March 01, 2014, 12:36:25 PM
Thank you kind sir, but Im in my sophomore year on a basketball scholarship and should make it to the NBA before I graduate. Then I will be able to afford any and everything a man could ever want. Hopefully I wont go broke 2 years after leaving the league, but statistics arent on my side.
Ah, a basketball scholarship.  It was that or prison was it?

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 02, 2014, 06:14:28 PM

Fucker is from Dearborn heights were a lot of other Arabs are, they pushed out the polish in this area.
The polish?  Furniture polish?  Or could you possibly mean Polish?  You know, like in sausage.

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 03, 2014, 12:39:46 AM
Ah, a basketball scholarship.  It was that or prison was it?

No, this or an academic full ride. Racist.

at least George isn't as racist as Jerry Seinfeld

bigchucka

I'm sure Alex Jones could find a couple of reasons to call him a racist.  He does it to callers all the time.  It would be funny if George was a little slow on catching the joke and thought he was serious.

Quote from: DanTSX on October 24, 2013, 01:58:36 PM
Name one black guest.........

Rev. Michael J.S. Carter on C2C March 12, 2014. He was also a guest on Ancient Aliens.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 13, 2014, 02:20:27 AM
Rev. Michael J.S. Carter on C2C March 12, 2014. He was also a guest on Ancient Aliens.

Proof that non-white people can quack.

DanTSX

George. 

Don't think that nobody noticed what you said the other night.

You should be ashamed of yourself >:(

PaulAtreides

Quote from: DanTSX on October 24, 2013, 01:57:54 PM
I never hear him have any ethnic guests on except Michiu Kaku and Richard C Hoagloand.

He seems to live In a very whitewarshed world with little to few minorities.  Even a few token ones.

The community where he lives in St. Louis is pretty much devoid of minorities.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 23, 2015, 06:36:14 PM
The community where he lives in St. Louis is pretty much devoid of minorities.
Except for him?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Georges blind rage on March 01, 2014, 12:12:06 PM
As a member of a minority, let me answer this question.

Alien Abduction, Secret government, HAARP, MK ultra = White people problems

Cant find a job, girlfriends pregnant, cant afford cell phone, hungry = black/brown people problems

/thread

lol that's a pretty funny quote.

I don't think he's racists. I just don't think he stands for anything and panders to whoever who thinks is listening. If it's old white cat ladies feel, then he would fit his opinion on that. So white people protest = patriots. Black people protest = problems.  etc.

But yeah, I can't say Jorch is racist. But some of his guests on the other hand  :o The worst one has to be the guy who says popular current music is inspired by the illuminati and the devil and a bad influence. He just names a bunch black artists like JayZ and Rihanna (and Miley as his only white example) but completely ignored decades of white artists who way more obvious with their "devil pandering" and every generation "bad influence" rock stars.

nextgen.fm

George is half Egyptian!

laserjock

I, too, have occasionally wondered if the snoorge is bigoted or sexist.  He does seem to pander to that audience.

Juan Cena

George just admitted he doesn't believe the Egyptians built the pyramids with "ropes and pulleys" or something like that.

I'm closer to thinking he's racist now.

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 02, 2015, 12:26:59 AM
George just admitted he doesn't believe the Egyptians built the pyramids with "ropes and pulleys" or something like that.

I'm closer to thinking he's racist now.
Reported.  That Georgie, not believing...I'm am beyond words.  Rascist.  Double reported.

rzr1911

Quote from: DanTSX on October 24, 2013, 01:57:54 PM
I never hear him have any ethnic guests on
http://youtu.be/iA1g9kmjiW8
http://youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
He should invite the Black Hebrew Israelites for their take on who are the real Jews.
That would be a super awesome entertainment.

DanTSX

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 02, 2014, 06:14:28 PM

Dr. Mallet is local to me.  I've met him numerous times.

Nice guy.  Kinda geeky.

Quote from: DanTSX on April 05, 2015, 10:05:20 PM
Dr. Mallet is local to me.  I've met him numerous times.

Nice guy.  Kinda geeky.
Cool if anyone creates time ravel he is the man to do it.