• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

theONE

Quote from: TheSheriff on November 02, 2016, 03:05:52 PM
Really enjoyed this episode of the Gabcast, as others have said, you really do have a talent for interviewing MV.

Appreciate you taking time out from monitoring Falkies laptop to do this for us.

haha, now he has two laptops to monitor, brig's as well

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheSheriff on November 02, 2016, 03:05:52 PM

Appreciate you taking time out from monitoring Falkies laptop...

Thanks. I did sacrifice.

MV/Liberace!

I'll be on this show tonight at 11PM East, 8PM West.

www.youtube.com/c/PirateRadioPodcasts/live

Lilith

Quote from: mv on November 04, 2016, 12:54:32 PM

I already have my alarm set!!!
Japhy is WONDERFUL!
Praise MV!

Lilith

Oh GAWD that was WONDERFUL!  I hope to hear MV and Japhy chat on the air very frequently!!  Thank You SO SO MUCH!!!   :-*

Praise MV!

Chine

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2016, 10:54:41 PM
Oh GAWD that was WONDERFUL!  I hope to hear MV and Japhy chat on the air very frequently!!  Thank You SO SO MUCH!!!   :-*

Praise MV!

Yes, that was wonderful. MV... Loved it.

theONE

Quote from: brig on November 04, 2016, 10:54:41 PM

Praise MV!

agreed , it was interesting and quite informative -- and starr went Bill Clinton on MV insisting that she ... "I didn't call this man" ... lol

aldousburbank

Quote from: Chine on November 06, 2016, 09:13:49 AM
Yes, let's have another GabCast.

Gabcasts are but the thin gruel filling the malformed informational intestines of the mental deficients who barnacle onto the sinking hulk that was once the stately queen of the loyal fleet of the bellgab navy. I think you should do two.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 06, 2016, 10:37:02 AM
Gabcasts are but the thin gruel filling the malformed informational intestines of the mental deficients who barnacle onto the sinking hulk that was once the stately queen of the loyal fleet of the bellgab navy. I think you should do two.

Should be a gabcast  at least once a week the fuck.... what are ya doin?

Chine

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 06, 2016, 10:37:02 AM

Aldous! Hey you! I really enjoyed the GCast I did with IB and Starr (with Curtis) hosting. I think the Three Amigas should do another. Maybe best after the election as there are others here with more to share in a GCast with election on most listener's minds.

Hope you are well.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on November 04, 2016, 12:54:32 PM

I got the ok from MV to post this link to my recording of the show, here in the GabCast thread.  Enjoy this recording of  MV talking with Japhy Ryder on Pirate Radio. There is one dead air segment at about 13:00, I think someones mic might have been muted or something, but it's not a long dead air segment.  I have not edited it at all from how it streamed over the air.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7pOgBcaz2XwcVZkX3JOX3ZLeFk/view?usp=sharing

Quote from: brig on November 06, 2016, 09:08:56 PM
I got the ok from MV to post this link to my recording of the show, here in the GabCast thread.  Enjoy this recording of  MV talking with Japhy Ryder on Pirate Radio. There is one dead air segment at about 13:00, I think someones mic might have been muted or something, but it's not a long dead air segment.  I have not edited it at all from how it streamed over the air.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7pOgBcaz2XwcVZkX3JOX3ZLeFk/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for posting this brig! The YouTube video's sound was all choppy; seems the video was removed. Maybe, they'll upload it again?

damon

MV can there be a gabcast for tuesday NOV 8, 2016. There is a lot going on in the world on that day. we get to pick a new leader, do we get to have a cyberattack on that day, the adventures of the senda monster, and many other items.

pate

Quote from: damon on November 06, 2016, 09:57:50 PM
MV can there be a gabcast for tuesday NOV 8, 2016. There is a lot going on in the world on that day. we get to pick a new leader, do we get to have a cyberattack on that day, the adventures of the senda monster, and many other items.

Second that, but NO POLITICS...

ediot: rational and unbiased F='en 'n suck!  Non-ja so and uber-cabbies untie the latest squelching of reel'g'k and cunting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jfMXbmH75s

About boiscut maakeeng?

Quote from: brig on November 06, 2016, 09:08:56 PM
...  MV talking with Japhy Ryder on Pirate Radio...

His 'name' is Japhy Ryder, really?  Why not Huck Finn?

Hautex

Can the Gabcast have Daniel and Michael in it from End Of Days? Art's show died, now theirs, maybe we can save the latter, the former is terminal toast.

theONE

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/space-pirate-radio/episodes/2016-11-06T19_28_22-08_00

MV I'm listening to this show and I learned that you playing drums,..perhaps you will enjoy drums and base
in this version of "Hotel California"  -and that very famous guitar solo at 4:20
{this song this version sounds greatest with volume way up} :)

"Hotel California" - Cubanos Acapella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck9v5DnhLwM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on November 07, 2016, 05:13:51 PM
Can the Gabcast have Daniel and Michael in it from End Of Days? Art's show died, now theirs, maybe we can save the latter, the former is terminal toast.

My show is alive & well

theONE

MV I'm listening to "the Mad Martian" at: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5016.msg948725.html#msg948725
he starts at /at 2:30:32/, he has very cool and fascinating story to tell,
actually sounds like he has many stories to tell,
You offered free use of UFOship to Hoagland but if Hoagie is not interested would you consider to
give that offer to theMad Martian...I think he could develop nice following
-OK he has high energy...LOL but is pure blast and maybe he can come down a bit but that guy has some
weird provocative stories to tell -quite intriguing in my opinion-
but person needs to have patience to give him a listen...
/maybe give him some free e-cigarettes with coming down herbal extracts in them and MadMartian will be a "gem"
when he talks slower he is super cool to listen too in my opinion/..LOL

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 06:53:49 AM
MV I'm listening to "the Mad Martian" at: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5016.msg948725.html#msg948725
he starts at /at 2:30:32/, he has very cool and fascinating story to tell,
actually sounds like he has many stories to tell,
You offered free use of UFOship to Hoagland but if Hoagie is not interested would you consider to
give that offer to theMad Martian...I think he could develop nice following
-OK he has high energy...LOL but is pure blast and maybe he can come down a bit but that guy has some
weird provocative stories to tell -quite intriguing in my opinion-
but person needs to have patience to give him a listen...
/maybe give him some free e-cigarettes with coming down herbal extracts in them and MadMartian will be a "gem"
when he talks slower he is super cool to listen too in my opinion/..LOL

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores on North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

If that happened, I would listen.

theONE

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2016, 07:01:15 AM
If that happened, I would listen.

...it was blast listening to MadMartian :)
but sadly lot of people here are not flexible enough to see real "gem" ...gem in the rough

ninjashoes

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on November 07, 2016, 05:13:51 PM

I'm not terminal toast. In fact I am a very rugged piece of wheat bread with peanut butter on top.

akwilly

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 09, 2016, 07:58:14 AM
I'm not terminal toast. In fact I am a very rugged piece of wheat bread with peanut butter on top.
that sounds disgusting but we need a gabcast involving you. Hopefully that would steer it away from a political gabcast