• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on December 01, 2019, 02:04:23 PM
I'll give credit to Noory for showing up several times for a GabCast.  Heater can't even show up for her own show. 

#Keep that Art Bell legacy going, girl

heh heh, good point.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on December 01, 2019, 05:31:13 PM
She could co-host and guest host, but I think she would feel that is beneath her now.

Definitely.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2019, 07:09:54 PM
Date Registered: Today at 05:30:03 PM

Nice try.
Maybe this is the "other MV"

Howdy, Vera!  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Lee, it’s already icy as fuck and it’s supposed to drop down to 20 where I am tonight. I’m already drinking tequila and I haven't even had dinner yet. Are we in gabcast territory?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2019, 06:49:45 PM
Lee, it’s already icy as fuck and it’s supposed to drop down to 20 where I am tonight. I’m already drinking tequila and I haven't even had dinner yet. Are we in gabcast territory?

Keep it rolling! Friday night isn't far off.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on December 02, 2019, 07:14:27 PM
Keep it rolling! Friday night isn't far off.
Absolutely.  Don't be like Heater and get off to a late start on preparation.  Think of it as a 5 day happy hour.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 02, 2019, 07:30:35 PM
Absolutely.  Don't be like Heater and get off to a late start on preparation.  Think of it as a 5 day happy hour.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on December 02, 2019, 07:30:35 PM

I'm preparing for Friday.

<grunt>

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on December 02, 2019, 07:32:50 PM
I'm preparing for Friday.

<grunt>
Heather is still preparing for October (2020?). If there is one thing that I have learned, it is that so long as you don't give an exact date (day,month and year), you can always be "preparing" for "some Friday."

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 23, 2019, 07:05:10 PM
Be certain your SO/GF posts under their own BG female gender account, or, at least, indicate which one of you is posting under your "shared" account. No more fingering us with your shared co-gendered freak show, pleeazzze. I assume your GF was born with a real pussy and is still identifying as a woman too? (That's a fair question considering your deceptive "dual gender" and multi-persona posting here and your admission of using nail polishes and make-up with a penis attached too.)

It truly is laughable, how desperate you are to pry anyone and everyone's personal information from them, and that no matter how often you come up short, it never deters you.

You may want to ask yourself what's in it for them (them being everyone you press and question, and never get results from).

Perhaps give this a read, in order to "brush up" on your people skills:

If you do choose to apply the lessons detailed in the book to your life, there is a chance, while small, that human beings will want to have something more to do with you - as opposed to the disdain its apparent almost everyone you come in to contact with hold for you. Merely what I deem a helpful suggestion, in good faith.

Quote from: VC on November 23, 2019, 07:05:10 PM
Also, is this the only female SO/GF (or otherwise) that was posting with you "here" on your shared account the entire time you posted here for years?

Did you and/or her "get off" spoofing everyone this way? How did you meet her with intent to marry considering your "states" of mental health?

Did your SO/GF post to your two main threads about your psychosis and "yourself" threads? Could you please indicate which posts your SO/GF did on those two threads. Thanks.

You are far sicker than I've ever been. That's glaringly obvious at this point.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 24, 2019, 06:25:50 PM
Heh heh... didn't you get awfully personal with digging into MV's private life "on gabcast" here and elsewhere at stabgab.azz? At least MV doesn't dodge your gossipy BS.

Its called a "conversation," something you're evidently unfamiliar with.

Quote from: VC on November 24, 2019, 06:25:50 PM
I was one of the few that gave you the benefit of some doubt considering your continued serious admissions of mental illness including schizophrenia. I was only trying to help.

You've done nothing but accentuate my symptoms in the past. And seeing as though you're unable to relate to me - or anyone else - in a constructive manner, I doubt that anything you spout carries any weight - either here, or outside of the internet - in your day to day life.

Get help.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 12:52:53 PM

It's been glorious watching Metron have a complete meltdown with your posting here today! Thank you! Sincerely! Bwahahahaha! You're welcome. Post often.

Azz, please allow your SO/GF/BF to talk briefly (or longer) on the GC too. We really want to know her POV about everything here-there too. After all, she-he posted here in your shared account as a BG "member" too for perhaps years on end.

Or, is she-he just another one of your persona alters? Time to come-out and prove otherwise.

K_Dubb since Metron is having a complete meltdown PLEASE calm it all down by calling in yourself. You seem to be helpful when you can, and I'm really looking forward to you co-hosting a BG/GC or doing your podcast solo or with Azz. Don't really care about your purse one-way or the other. You seem to play straight and narrow for what you do here and there... Merde! :D

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 05, 2019, 05:13:06 PM
K_Dubb since Metron is having a complete meltdown PLEASE calm it all down by calling in yourself. You seem to be helpful when you can, and I'm really looking forward to you co-hosting a BG/GC or doing your podcast solo or with Azz. Don't really care about your purse one-way or the other. You seem to play straight and narrow for what you do here and there... Merde! :D

Thank you for the encouragement, VC.  I am knee-deep in research as we speak!

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 05, 2019, 12:52:53 PM

That is great! I just realized- is that an actual picture of you in your avatar? I'm asking because the avatar and the piano ornament in the drawing share some similar traits...

Rat Fink

Quote from: WOTR on December 06, 2019, 12:01:38 AM
That is great! I just realized- is that an actual picture of you in your avatar? I'm asking because the avatar and the piano ornament in the drawing share some similar traits...

MV and wife.  Obviously obvious.

DynamoHum

Looking forward to this GC, Az I know you will be great :)

Zartax

Damn you Liberace!!

I'm working tonight. I will listen, but will not be able to call in.

I will be playing GabCast Bingo