• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

TumbleWeed

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 16, 2013, 11:15:44 PM
Ugh.  So you consider yourself a moderator.  The worst kind of moderator. The self appointed one. Not cool >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.....

You seem to sure like to dredge up the bottom of the pot...

Spinner

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 16, 2013, 11:02:17 PM
I think sirius can't handle all the extra listeners tuning in for Art. So many of Art's listeners are listening from home online compared to the other shows.
I wish we could find out some numbers.

Catsmile

Quote from: Ward on October 16, 2013, 11:12:20 PM
a shaved monkey that got hit by a truck..... look into that one

Shaved monkey that got spanked... look into that one. :P

Sorry couldn't let that one go.  :-[

Zenof

Quote from: Spinner on October 16, 2013, 11:18:02 PM

I wish we could find out some numbers.

Not only that, I'll leave it playing on my computer and go outside with my cell to listen while I smoke

steelbot

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 16, 2013, 11:15:44 PM
Ugh.  So you consider yourself a moderator.  The worst kind of moderator. The self appointed one. Not cool >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
pfft - I don't consider myself a mod, nor would I necessarily want the job.  But you can check with the site owner on exactly how many times' I've reported anything...Zero...so get your fact's straight and don't forget them OFFS....you forgot to fuck!

eddie dean

Quote from: steelbot on October 16, 2013, 11:00:35 PM
;D yeah that's it, I know a guy that had one hardwired to his computer hard drives, and a 12'volt car battery - he was so sure that his "hacking" was going to get the guberment looking into his shit so he had a kill-switch wired to the light switch at his door...paranoia can be a terrible curse..I always wondered what happened to him, lost touch over the years, and wanted to go to his house and just BEAT on the door like I was the POPO one time, but couldn't build up the courage  ;D

Ha ha!
that guy is probably hidden in his doomsday bunker. He has been there since last december!

Nighthawk

I had it out with this Canadiancommie werido yesterday folks. Just let him go. He's not worth fighting over. Just the name he has is enough to tell he is here for a fight of sorts.

popple

Tobias has a cold. Art does have keen ears. I never noticed.

steelbot

Quote from: eddie dean on October 16, 2013, 11:20:17 PM
Ha ha!
that guy is probably hidden in his doomsday bunker. He has been there since last december!
yeah no shit

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: steelbot on October 16, 2013, 11:22:45 PM
lol
thanks, save's me the trouble...but I wouldn't ignore a boring person...since they're boring...they're already ignored in my opinion...guess you feel like a troll and the troll comment hurt your feelings...sorry! :'( :-*

+1 This

WildCard

The only problem with the south is there's too many southerners.

Nighthawk

Quote from: popple on October 16, 2013, 11:23:30 PM

I hope tobias is not snorting anything  ;)

TumbleWeed

Quote from: popple on October 16, 2013, 11:23:30 PM

Art needs to become a super hero with that Kind of hearing.

lonevoice

Quote from: Redacted on October 16, 2013, 11:16:04 PM
I am sorry I am a member of the forum, sorry I ruined the internets, just another silly Art Bell fan, much dumber than everyone else...
Redacted, I can only speak for myself, but you're a wonderful addition to the forum.

steelbot

This has been probably number 2-3-4 guests of the show for me...sorry folks I still find Michio was the best ...and that's only cause I really like the physicist's point of view on things...so he's my fav.  but after that, the last 2 night's guests have been pretty good!

onan

Quote from: lonevoice on October 16, 2013, 11:26:17 PM
Redacted, I can only speak for myself, but you're a wonderful addition to the forum.

Lonevoice seal of approval. Man you are golden from here on out.

widespread1

Quote from: steelbot on October 16, 2013, 11:26:49 PM
This has been probably number 2-3-4 guests of the show for me...sorry folks I still find Michio was the best ...and that's only cause I really like the physicist's point of view on things...so he's my fav.  but after that, the last 2 night's guests have been pretty good!

Oh how I miss Terrence McKenna :(

widespread1

I agree quit trippin :)

Spinner

MAn,I hate those stupid cell phones.
I can't understand half of what they're saying.  Grrr...

steelbot

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2013, 11:27:27 PM
Lonevoice seal of approval. Man you are golden from here on out.
Yeah agreed.

wonder if Art's got some...
Breaking Bad - Crystal Blue Persuasion (HQ) FOR BUMPER MUSIC!!!

TumbleWeed

Quote from: widespread1 on October 16, 2013, 11:28:44 PM
Oh how I miss Terrence McKenna :(

He was pretty good.

One of the frist CTC's I heard was a interview with his brother? it was pretty good in my opinion, can't remember it it was well's or Knap hosting.

Nighthawk

Quote from: Spinner on October 16, 2013, 11:30:10 PM
MAn,I hate those stupid cell phones.
I can't understand half of what they're saying.  Grrr...

Yea but I guess there's so many folks out on the road listening so it's kinda hard to avoid. I know I have a hard time hearing them too.

Spinner

I wholeheartedly agree. :)

onan

eddie dean

Quote from: Redacted on October 16, 2013, 11:25:23 PM
"You know what ignore me, as I have just done to you.  Some thing I should have done a while ago."  -canadiancommie

I have no problems with anyone, I'm a Buddhist, dude.  Leave my buddy alone.  I never knew some listeners were so testy.

You send me a pm, I'm posting it word for word for everyone to see.  Art Bell is on & you're being a dick, unbeleefable.

I would advise against that Redacted. I like your contributions here and don't want to see you kicked off for TOS violation.. Just ignore them!