• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

jazmunda

I haven't listened to the whole show but have heard bits and pieces whilst doing some work in the city today and then on the drive back to suburbia but I have found it to be a very compelling show and one of the best of the Dark Matter shows to date.

Why do I find investigators to be more credible than the people that the incidents happen to?

Perhaps it is the narrative format and the fact that they are generally better storytellers. Anyway, great show. More like this please.

steelbot

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 16, 2013, 10:52:42 PM
  @steelbot
  @onan
     Wow guys, that sucks. Its strange I'm getting such good quality tonight and you guys are not. Where as other nights I've asked if anyone was getting dropped stream and you guys said it was fine.

I THINK, 2 of my 4 drops was my bro logging in to get his stern show downloads going, of which - he's said before it doesn't stop him from dl'ing only boots him off live once i click the continue listening - but my earlier problems were the sirius app on the ios devices..

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on October 16, 2013, 10:53:57 PM
ok hat-trick time jazz.. hook it up

I already scored a hat-trick.

I was on Open Lines on Thursday.

Then I was the Skype test caller on Monday.

And finally I was on last night on the international Skype caller line.

I will give it a rest for awhile. Don't want Art to get sick of me. Let some other internationals call in.

onan

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 16, 2013, 10:52:42 PM
  @steelbot
  @onan
     Wow guys, that sucks. Its strange I'm getting such good quality tonight and you guys are not. Where as other nights I've asked if anyone was getting dropped stream and you guys said it was fine.

I dunno whats up, and too tired to give much of a fuck... Art is back is my only consolation.

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on October 16, 2013, 10:56:14 PM
I already scored a hat-trick.

I was on Open Lines on Thursday.

Then I was the Skype test caller on Monday.

And finally I was on last night on the international Skype caller line.

I will give it a rest for awhile. Don't want Art to get sick of me. Let some other internationals call in.
damn!... well played then!  I thought you only got through twice for some reason... prolly cause both times i was just like fixing a computer and not listening then I recognized you.

lonevoice

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2013, 10:57:22 PM
I dunno whats up, and too tired to give much of a fuck... Art is back is my only consolation.
With shows like this one tonight, that's a helluva consolation prize.  :)

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 16, 2013, 10:53:20 PM
Why do I find investigators to be more credible than the people that the incidents happen to?
I think it may be similar to people only believing something if someone in a position of authority says it.
I've always had a problem with authority figures. Teachers, parents, government officials, etc. 

onan

Quote from: lonevoice on October 16, 2013, 10:59:18 PM
With shows like this one tonight, that's a helluva consolation prize.  :)

yeah I am a lucky guy.

steelbot

Quote from: Zenof on October 16, 2013, 10:53:16 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Poor-Mans-Ray-David-Gunn/dp/0879471557/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381985434&sr=1-1&keywords=the+poor+mans+ray+gun
;D yeah that's it, I know a guy that had one hardwired to his computer hard drives, and a 12'volt car battery - he was so sure that his "hacking" was going to get the guberment looking into his shit so he had a kill-switch wired to the light switch at his door...paranoia can be a terrible curse..I always wondered what happened to him, lost touch over the years, and wanted to go to his house and just BEAT on the door like I was the POPO one time, but couldn't build up the courage  ;D

HE WANTS IT CLEAR! Art snagged that speaker phone QUICK! The quest is great, but if he thinks he can slide a crappy phone past Art, he's gonna learn better. Many others have, over the years. ART KNOWS!

Nighthawk

I think sirius can't handle all the extra listeners tuning in for Art. So many of Art's listeners are listening from home online compared to the other shows.

Tobias is pretty awesome for artbell good stuff! Plus exclusives. He is alright in my book

ziznak

aw shit... cmon guys lets not try to seem like the clicky assholes that knew about cool shit before everybody else....

Spinner

I'm glad I downloaded the pdf book early tonight. It's 96 pages.

WildCard

Awesome we crashed another site! Just like old times.

onan

yeah, I just dropped again and it took a long time to log back on. last time I try tonight. going to wormhole a message to Art. Most likely that will get more attention than calling customer service.

lonevoice

Quote from: WildCard on October 16, 2013, 11:09:39 PM
Awesome we crashed another site! Just like old times.
Ahh, yes.  Good times, good times.

Ward

a shaved monkey that got hit by a truck..... look into that one

steelbot

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2013, 11:11:42 PM
yeah, I just dropped again and it took a long time to log back on. last time I try tonight. going to wormhole a message to Art. Most likely that will get more attention than calling customer service.
I did the same earlier tonight when the ios app was having difficulties.

popple

Quote from: Ward on October 16, 2013, 11:12:20 PM
a shaved monkey that got hit by a truck..... look into that one

Even monkey's are becoming self conscious about their body hair.

Heather Wade

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 16, 2013, 11:06:48 PM
Oh really.  Because you work this forum like you are being paid. >:(

Let's not fight, please, we're enjoying the show.  I am sorry I am a member of the forum, sorry I ruined the internets, just another silly Art Bell fan, much dumber than everyone else... but steelbot is cool.  He makes cool artwork and provides a stream. 

...back to the show...

Loved Art's interview with Travis Walton.  Listened to it the other day. 

Zenof