• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Ward

Quote from: Spinner on October 16, 2013, 10:01:59 PM
I can't believe everyone here is so quiet tonight.
Listening intently?

yeah Spinner just enjoying the show , feeling a bit of the Halloween spirit tonight.

onan

Listening intently?
certainly part of it

popple

Listening intently?

I was thinking the same. Yup I am entranced.

steelbot

Quote from: coaster on October 16, 2013, 10:02:21 PM
so question. how  far behind Im I? Art just said something about John Mack getting hit by a car. I'm working right now and just came back, had to restart the stream, and it was the same thing.
J Edgar Hoover making inquiries....

Heather Wade

Listening intently?

...and sending messages to Art through the Wormhole.   ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: Spinner on October 16, 2013, 09:50:17 PM
TSA approved locks. What a joke.

Why do you think they're TSA " approved " locks ?
They probably already have the keys for all those locks from the lock manufacturers.
Or like Houdini, a series of master keys that open any lock.
I just thought of something, speaking of spying.
Can some governmental entity turn on the built in camera on your computer and see what you're doing ?
Just wondering.
And I agree with Art. Mack got taken out. And London has a history of people and spies getting killed by the KGB and others.
Just like Diana got taken out because she knew too much.
As did Sonny Bono because he was going to blow the whistle in a press conference the next day and a tree mysteriously leaped out in front of him and killed him.
Hale Boggs and the other Congressman who disappeared in Alaska probably died because of information they knew too. I watched Decoded the other night and find it difficult to believe that with the largest search ever in Alaska, they couldn't find plane wreckage.
Unless of course all the people disappearing in Alaska are either being taken by :

a) aliens
b) chupacabras
c) deros
d) bigfoot
e) the Shadow Government

My money is on the Shadow Government.

Remember the energy researcher who was mysteriously killed and they never found the killer.
And all those disease scientists who were found dead on bridges, changing a tire, etc.
If you know too much or are about to blow the whistle, they take you out when you become a danger to them.
I'm always amazed they haven't taken out people like Art, Knapp, Friedman and Howe.
It might be that there's a cabal within a cabal that is keeping the above alive.
And remember how many times Art's calls and guests got knocked off the air when his techs said it was impossible ?
I wonder how long the Sirius satellite will stay up before it gets knocked off one night.
Of course, the phone line thing about 2 weeks ago may already have been an attack on Art, I dunno.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: melonology on October 16, 2013, 10:06:17 PM
My name is mel....

You should read the Things that annoy you thread, particularly the last page or two...Maybe you'll learn something.

onan

If anyone has concerns, I suggest the report button. Let MV sort it out.

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on October 16, 2013, 10:13:26 PM
If anyone has concerns, I suggest the report button. Let MV sort it out.
QFT

Meh, live and let live on this count, IMO.

lonevoice

Art is more connected-sounding with tonight's content than he's seemed recently.  Fascinating show that will get at least one more complete listen from me.

steelbot

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 16, 2013, 10:10:25 PM
You should read the Things that annoy you thread, particularly the last page or two...Maybe you'll learn something.
lol

steelbot

Is this story what the series Taken used?  I thought I heard him mention Spielburg was interested in this stuff...?

steelbot

Quote from: melonology on October 16, 2013, 10:20:25 PM
So.. this is one of THEM kind of forums......
Take no offense, I merely saw a very striking similarity in your "photoshop skills" and thought you were someone else...apparently I wasn't the only one, but still, I apologize if this isn't the case!

Yes it sure is.  Lots of former BRILLIANT  posters are waiting out newbies.  You are probably gonna see a little pruning soon.

WildCard

Noooooo! Only 40 minutes left!
Best Dark Matter yet.
There enthusiasm is infectious.

onan

Every once in a while a member will not follow suggestions given by the owner of the forum. That usually ends with a ban to that specific member.

And the next thing, the banned person makes another account, and starts similar behaviors that lead to the initial ban.

Your unfortunate enter to the forum meshes up with that type scenario. If you are wrongly accused, you have all our apologies.

Spinner

Quote from: Ward on October 16, 2013, 10:03:07 PM
yeah Spinner just enjoying the show , feeling a bit of the Halloween spirit tonight.
I'm loving all the tidbits that I hadn't heard before.
McGriff is really delivering on his promise! :)

MV/Liberace!

for some reason, every time this guy says, "plaster casts," i can only think of zeppelin.

Where is Casioson?  Hope everyone knows they can't have sockpuppet/multiple accounts cause that is against the rules! 

steelbot

Quote from: MV on October 16, 2013, 10:27:50 PM
for some reason, every time this guy says, "plaster casts," i can only think of zeppelin.
I thought the same!

lonevoice

Quote from: MV on October 16, 2013, 10:27:50 PM
My grandmother was one of the original Jimi Hendrix plaster casters.

steelbot

I think the height of the bush definitely tells me what kind of women I'm dealing with!

Zenof

Quote from: Spinner on October 16, 2013, 10:29:07 PM

Huh? 40 minutes?  What do you mean?

He mistook his 9 with a 4 key? That's my best guess