• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131014 - Loyd Auerbach - Parasychology

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

Mhayhurst

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:15:35 PM
This guest is top shelf because I understand what he's saying. He's got nothing to sell but interesting info right?

Totally agree. Fantastic guest!

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 09:20:25 PM
Who?

I get the impression that he isn't even lined up as a guest. You would think that if he was a guest he'd be on already. Also when Art was asked about him the other day he said that he would have him on but didn't say that he's on in <insert day/month>.

Didn't he say that he's got a russian pretty or something like that?

Wasn't the Mentat Piter Devries all pissed off because Dames ran off with his wife not that long ago?

casioson

Quote from: Redacted on October 14, 2013, 09:20:18 PM
Dude, I got the scary neighbors too.  Also half-crippled, crazy, & poor, but I am managing to move to a better place.  You look like a strong, able dude, don't dispair, you can do it!  Find a better place & get happy.

Na... i don't want to move i just got all my stuff how i want it

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2013, 09:15:28 PM
Legalize Cannabis, you can tax it sell it makes tons of money.

Also you make money from the amounts of DUI's for Cannabis as well.

You know they would establish a legal limit.

Just don't drive when your stoned or drunk...period.

I may of may not be invested in some hopefully key companies that could capitalize on legalization. You could say I'm hoping/expecting it to happen in the next five years.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Redacted on October 14, 2013, 09:20:18 PM
Dude, I got the scary neighbors too.  Also half-crippled, crazy, & poor, but I am managing to move to a better place.  You look like a strong, able dude, don't dispair, you can do it!  Find a better place & get happy.
I meant to be nice like that. I have lived in a place like that. It took everything to get out. I now live in paradise with my sons and old friends for neighbors. Now I get to be the nuisance. Best wishes with your scene dude.

Spinner

Quote from: lonevoice on October 14, 2013, 09:12:28 PM
It's an odd feeling to find people we (including me) participated in an Art Bell mass consciousness experiment with, once strangers, now "known" to us.  I didn't see any UFOs either.   8)
I remember that when I was concentrating (sitting on the carpet) I also imagined that I was among a group thousand of people imagining exactly the same thing. It was a very cool feeling.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:11:51 PM
Part of the problem is the disinformation that has gone out ever since the 1930s, too many people are afraid of it.

Yeah, I know. It's still an uphill battle. I just like to toss out the common sense solution and see how people react.

Ward

The Spice Must Flow..... minus the Dune Prequels

Twotrips

:D Ooh, psy weapons -  lets all concentrate on dave pooping his pants

steelbot

Quote from: Twotrips on October 14, 2013, 09:25:37 PM
well...that Depends.....do we want him to shit his pants on the live radio? .....yes pun intended!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spinner on October 14, 2013, 09:23:26 PM

I remember that when I was concentrating (sitting on the carpet) I also imagined that I was among a group thousand of people imagining exactly the same thing. It was a very cool feeling.
Art and us all did a healing moment on air for Terence Mckenna.

Finally got a Sirius account to listen to Art. Great balanced guest tonight with "intelligent" questions from Art.   

Just sent Art this message

"Art its time for your own channel Just like Howard. I bet you would get better ratings. 24hrs Dark Matter on channel 13 or 113. You could host 4 nights a week play replays in off hours and find other hosts for the mornings and weekends! I would never stop listening."

Copy and paste into the wormhole! Lets get this done.

Zoxo

I sure hope AB doesn't quit xm, and move away... :( May he pleeeeeeeeassssse set up in Thailand like he did with c2c!

aldousburbank

Wait, I talk to my plants and I'm probably crazy, so

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:22:52 PM
Didn't he say that he's got a russian pretty or something like that?

Wasn't the Mentat Piter Devries all pissed off because Dames ran off with his wife not that long ago?

OK, so I did remember right, Ed Dames married Brad Dourif's wife.

I just found a really weird link, by searching "Ed Dames Brad Dourif"

http://experiencing-organized-crime.blogspot.com/2011/02/recaping-updating-what-is-going-on-here.html

looks like it was written by Brad/Ed's ex wife

Twotrips

Yah, never mind, he would prob like it, you know that warm feeling...

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Zoxo on October 14, 2013, 09:27:39 PM
I sure hope AB doesn't quit xm, and move away... :( May he pleeeeeeeeassssse set up in Thailand like he did with c2c!

He already said if he moves back got he Philippines he will keep doing Dark matter.

eddie dean

Quote from: Twotrips on October 14, 2013, 09:25:37 PM

Ha! someone needs to call Dave and play the dreaded Brown Note for him!

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:26:54 PM

I remember this, I remember sitting there in the dark one night trying to mentally blow out a candle that was at Art's house.

onan

Now the guy has fallen off the credibility map. Prayers, psychic healers, intentionality, are all fancy but bogus studies.

And suggesting if someone doesn't get well is because they don't want to... rubbish.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:26:54 PM

I remember participating in that, aldous.  Those McKenna bros. were so fascinating... scared the crap out of me over 12/21/2012.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 14, 2013, 09:30:32 PM
Now the guy has fallen off the credibility map. Prayers, psychic healers, intentionality, are all fancy but bogus studies.

And suggesting if someone doesn't get well is because they don't want to... rubbish.
Good party chatter though.

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:23:23 PM
I meant to be nice like that. I have lived in a place like that. It took everything to get out. I now live in paradise with my sons and old friends for neighbors. Now I get to be the nuisance. Best wishes with your scene dude.

Thank you aldousburbank.  Yes.  You got it right.  & I'm going to paradise too.  My old friends are all of you 'vaguely loveables', though. 

This is a great guest.  He's clear, has intelligent answers, and a wide scope of knowledge. 

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on October 14, 2013, 09:30:02 PM
Ha! someone needs to call Dave and play the dreaded Brown Note for him!

This myth was busted on mythbusters.

The Brown Note Clip

SaucyRossy

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:28:51 PM
OK, so I did remember right, Ed Dames married Brad Dourif's wife.

I just found a really weird link, by searching "Ed Dames Brad Dourif"

http://experiencing-organized-crime.blogspot.com/2011/02/recaping-updating-what-is-going-on-here.html

looks like it was written by Brad/Ed's ex wife

What in the heck did I just read?!?!
How crazy was that haha