• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas Thompson

Started by trsix, October 11, 2013, 10:14:03 PM

just69_98

Aaaaa I remember that! Not sure what ever came of him though... Must have not got enough funding or got into something else. Like Glenn Cambell when he did his area 51 stuff. Maybe just did not wanna do it anymore? It would be nice to know though  :o

http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2013/02/05/whatever-happened-to-dallas-thompson/

BattyBrooke

Thank you for at least remembering this guy LoL but that link is the same (and only) one I read/could find on this guy. That is where I read he just disappeared from the web (he used to post on a yahoo group linked to the link). You would think, after his very detailed, adamant, long winded, enthusiastic, and invested schpeel on that old C2C show, he'd have the decency to let everyone know what the hell happened. Sheesh!

BattyBrooke

Touche'.

That is probably the best answer I will receive.

Juan

I think someone asked Art about him on a Dark Matter show, and Art didn't remember him.  He had to look him up during a break. Art didn't know what happened to him.

Little Hater

There's also a guy who's been on C2C several times named Brooks Agnew who supposedly is planning a trip to the Inner Earth.

albrecht

There also was an interesting guy named Jan Lamprecht who had theories about the hollow earth. He was on with Art in 2002. I searched him but his website was down but stuff on youtube and the internet still about him. Bizarrely he also is thought to have disappeared or been murdered and, possibly, someone is impersonating him! From what I can gather he ran or contributed to a website detailing all the corruption, farm murders, rapes, and violence in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Then he was car-jacked or attempted car-jacked. Apparently then he disappeared and rumor, from what I could gather, is that someone still posted stories "by him" to the site but nobody has had contact with him since the car-jack incident.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: albrecht on January 18, 2014, 11:26:24 AM
There also was an interesting guy named Jan Lamprecht who had theories about the hollow earth. He was on with Art in 2002. I searched him but his website was down but stuff on youtube and the internet still about him. Bizarrely he also is thought to have disappeared or been murdered and, possibly, someone is impersonating him! From what I can gather he ran or contributed to a website detailing all the corruption, farm murders, rapes, and violence in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Then he was car-jacked or attempted car-jacked. Apparently then he disappeared and rumor, from what I could gather, is that someone still posted stories "by him" to the site but nobody has had contact with him since the car-jack incident.

I vaguely remember this guy, but had no idea any of this happened (car jacking, disappearance., etc..). This would actually be a great topic for a show. They (Dark Matter Radio Network or Darkness Radio or..) should do a "What Ever Happened To.." show. I bet it'd be very interesting to hear what has become of many of these guests, but I'm sure it'd take real investigative journalism to out together, and, well...

tmock00

This was one of my favorites! I especially enjoyed how Art had to keep Thompson on track by reeling him back in every 5 to 10 minutes just so Thompson wouldn't completely go off the rails. If nothing else, it was amusing for that aspect alone!  ;D

Isn't that the one where Art complained about how Dallas was even on the show?

Hi,first post here,listener of Art for 20+years.

I heard the replay of this show last night.First time I have heard it since it aired.

I'd have to say this is one of my favorite Art Bell broadcasts of all time.

Anyways,the youtube video has been taken down,and here is another place to hear it.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/153096/Coast_to_Coast_Am_With_Art_Bell_Oct042002__Into_the_Hollow_Earth_Dallas_Thompson/

McPhallus

Quote from: Saucer Smeared on February 12, 2014, 11:30:41 AM
Isn't that the one where Art complained about how Dallas was even on the show?

...and Lisa apparently caught some heat for not screening him properly.  It seemed to end well, but I wonder if Dallas noticed or cared that Art wasn't impressed after the first few minutes.  If I were Dallas, I would've bailed and left the listeners wondering what they'd missed.

albrecht

Quote from: McPhallus on March 24, 2014, 10:12:58 AM
...and Lisa apparently caught some heat for not screening him properly.  It seemed to end well, but I wonder if Dallas noticed or cared that Art wasn't impressed after the first few minutes.  If I were Dallas, I would've bailed and left the listeners wondering what they'd missed.
It goes to show that with a good show you never know what might happen. Call screening, and even excessive guest screening, might have eliminated that, clearly by number of posts and those who remember hearing it, one of the best Art Bell shows ever. These days it seems callers are screened to either be the usual, albeit funny, idiots or George sycophants and the guests need to tow a very tight line with regard to political correctness, be promoting some medical quackery, and (I imagine) must sign some kind of release to not get frustrated, or angered, on air by a host's stupid, repetitive, or obtuse questions.

TheSheriff

Was this the episode with the weird audio supposedly from the centre of the earth or was that a different one?

bigchucka

Quote from: TheSheriff on April 12, 2014, 01:33:03 AM
Was this the episode with the weird audio supposedly from the centre of the earth or was that a different one?

Nah.  What you're talking about is the "Sounds from Hell"  Supposedly Soviets dug a really deep hole, put a microphone in, and recorded it.  I heard it was a hoax, though.

TheSheriff

Aaaah, yeah I remember now.

I remember listening to that whilst driving on my own at night, even if it was a hoax it creeped the sh*t out of me at the time.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: MerryPrankster1967 on March 24, 2014, 07:29:28 AM

I heard the replay of this show last night.First time I have heard it since it aired.

Anyways,the youtube video has been taken down,and here is another place to hear it.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/153096/Coast_to_Coast_Am_With_Art_Bell_Oct042002__Into_the_Hollow_Earth_Dallas_Thompson/

Welcome, and excellent 1st post! I have not been able to find this anywhere and only heard it by chance (shortly before I started this thread) as a replay on U7 Radio. It's def worth a 2nd listen. Thanks!

Quote from: bigchucka on April 12, 2014, 02:42:28 AM
Nah.  What you're talking about is the "Sounds from Hell"  Supposedly Soviets dug a really deep hole, put a microphone in, and recorded it.  I heard it was a hoax, though.

I'm waiting for the EVPs from Hell.  "Well, I'll be damned!"  "Wow, this road really is paved with good intentions!" "Hey! Watch that pitchfork, buddy!" "Man, it's sure hot down here! I hope George Noory conducts a decent interview tonight so everything will freeze over."

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 30, 2014, 02:40:23 PM
I'm waiting for the EVPs from Hell.  "Well, I'll be damned!"  "Wow, this road really is paved with good intentions!" "Hey! Watch that pitchfork, buddy!" "Man, it's sure hot down here! I hope George Noory conducts a decent interview tonight so everything will freeze over."

I. Cannot. Stop laughing.

coaster

Quote from: MerryPrankster1967 on March 24, 2014, 07:29:28 AM

A great show. I'm listening to it right now. JC called in haha. Thanks for posting the link.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 17, 2014, 09:56:12 AM
Listening now.  Thanks.
Now to complete your education on "hollow theories" 2002-01-31 Jan Lamprecht Hollow Planets is worth a listen.

I may be able to answer your question. Dallas did indeed travel into the hollow earth. But the truth of what happened to him there may frighten and harrow your very soul. Dallas' Kahuna was actually a reptoid mind control vision used to lure him there. The reptile men of under-earth are cruel and capricious, their end-game almost unknowable by simple mammal minds.

You see, they had an evil plan in their cold reptile hearts. They lured poor Dallas into an unending hell in the form of soul based time travel. Think Dames remote viewing, but the viewer is trapped and displaced in time and another's body. The fleshy and sticky flesh he was sent to? A young David Icke. That's right. The reptoids have trapped the manic mind of Dallas in David's body to control the future. His tortured, incorporeal form feeds deranged reptoid paranoia into Icke having him name great leaders like the Bush and Royal Family as reptile men. Through this, they discredit our would be savior and allow their true sleeper agents to flourish.

Now you know the extent of the horror that befell him and the doom that will surely come to us all.

albrecht

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 12, 2015, 11:00:03 PM
I may be able to answer your question. Dallas did indeed travel into the hollow earth. But the truth of what happened to him there may frighten and harrow your very soul. Dallas' Kahuna was actually a reptoid mind control vision used to lure him there. The reptile men of under-earth are cruel and capricious, their end-game almost unknowable by simple mammal minds.

You see, they had an evil plan in their cold reptile hearts. They lured poor Dallas into an unending hell in the form of soul based time travel. Think Dames remote viewing, but the viewer is trapped and displaced in time and another's body. The fleshy and sticky flesh he was sent to? A young David Icke. That's right. The reptoids have trapped the manic mind of Dallas in David's body to control the future. His tortured, incorporeal form feeds deranged reptoid paranoia into Icke having him name great leaders like the Bush and Royal Family as reptile men. Through this, they discredit our would be savior and allow their true sleeper agents to flourish.

Now you know the extent of the horror that befell him and the doom that will surely come to us all.
DISINFORAMTION ALERT: GATEKEEPER!
note bad capitalization and grammar issues. We have been warned. Kathleen Keating, Father Martin. Be AWARE of this poster. Matthew 7:15

;) :o 8)

Speaking of long lost guests, looked up the first guest I'd ever heard on Art's show 14 years ago, a show on shadow entities with Dr. Morgan Spence, and aside from a short bio on the Coast website she has no presence on the web whatsoever :o not even publications or anything.

paladin1991

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 12, 2015, 11:00:03 PM

Oh.  Well.  Hell.  Maybe Aldous can toss down some Orange Sunshine and chase it with with some nuclear grade ganja and trip on thru to bring him back?