• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 17, 2019, 06:33:21 PM
Dave denied his own show even existed on ellgab last November so it probably sucks

I've never had a job that I wouldn't claim, some better than others. Including shoveling ankle deep shit. Dave must be really hard up taking/doing jobs he won't claim. Being an inclusive cuck for a large brood must make men do unspeakable dirty deeds for dollars. #WhoKnew?

#DaveLikesToWatch&Jacket
#PoorOldCuckDaveHidingHisWorkInACave

#DemBullsShoBeGitinSumTractionDoh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on August 18, 2019, 11:04:41 AM

I've never wished so strongly for a hydraulic system to fail.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYiTgtFNlA

Note Daves impressive, expressive hand action in this video.

The audience is interesting to observe as well...

Starting October 3rd on TheTravelChanel.

Lilith

https://watch.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/the-holzer-files/full-episodes/first-look-the-holzer-files

SEASON 1 • EPISODE 101
In a sneak peek, the team re-opens the case file of an infamous home in NY

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2019, 09:06:30 PM

I hope they don't fire him for using the word "midget."

Corona Kitty

That'll get cancelled soon enough.

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on August 17, 2019, 08:03:04 PM
I've never had a job that I wouldn't claim, some better than others. Including shoveling ankle deep shit...

"Yeeewww, too?"

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2019, 03:15:26 PM

#MustBeRoughTimes@iFartRadio
#DrasticCutsInNoronsRugBudget
#LooksLikeACheepAcrylic&AfricanPubicHairBlend

#ACatTriedUsingItAsUhLitterBox?
#CrazyCatLadiezWannaTakeThatRugHome

#WhenYourEyebrowsAreFallingOut,
#YetYourHeadHairIsThickerThanNoronsTongue...
#YouMightHaveABadRug!

#ButThommeeSaidItLookedOkay
#SpeakingOfBadJobs
#ThommeezRevenge

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on October 01, 2019, 05:12:24 PM
#MustBeRoughTimes@iFartRadio
#DrasticCutsInNoronsRugBudget
#LooksLikeACheepAcrylic&AfricanPubicHairBlend

#ACatTriedUsingItAsUhLitterBox?
#CrazyCatLadiezWannaTakeThatRugHome

#WhenYourEyebrowsAreFallingOut,
#YetYourHeadHairIsThickerThanNoronsTongue...
#YouMightHaveABadRug!

#ButThommeeSaidItLookedOkay
#SpeakingOfBadJobs
#ThommeezRevenge

He has to wear it.  Dexter Monterrey is not a bald man.

Catsmile

#MuchHandWavingGoingOn?
#↑↑↑↑↑↑VeryTelling
#WhatzNext?
#AShowOnTVGuideChannel?

#Impressions1MinuteIn:
#PotatoStuffedIntoJeans,AspiringToBecomeAJellybean
#Is_DMDN_PayingDaveInCrisco?
#AllTheMouthsDaveIsFeedingBetterBeQuick
#MuchStressEating
#WhenIsDaveComingOut?
#GaydarLevels@:OhMy!/FABULOUS!
#ThatUncomfortableSexualTensionBetweenGuest&HostThough
#ExplainsDavezCuckFetish
#IzWinnieUhFagHag?
#DaveMightBeBi?
#NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithAnyOfThat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csHFy5DZfZU       

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 01, 2019, 05:39:58 PM

#EyeHad2GoogleThatShit
#SoundsLikeDeepDiscountSherlockHolmesNemesis
#EyeWuzWrong...
#You'reProbablyRiteTho!
#AndThommeeIzJustBigBonedNotFat

Corona Kitty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYiTgtFNlA

do you think he makes those hand gestures while he's doing his show?

Every ghost show is the same.

SredniVashtar

I didn't realise DS was such a fat fuck. Poor guy, doing a show no cunt listens to and forced to feign interest in crap like this just to keep the lights on for him and his 80 kids. If he was a little less philoprogenitive he could be a bit more discerning but he must answer the phone with 'I'll do it' no matter how crapulous the idea.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 01, 2019, 06:42:46 PM
I didn't realise DS was such a fat fuck. Poor guy, doing a show no cunt listens to and forced to feign interest in crap like this just to keep the lights on for him and his 80 kids. If he was a little less philoprogenitive he could be a bit more discerning but he must answer the phone with 'I'll do it' no matter how crapulous the idea.

Beats laying bricks or pumping out septic tanks I guess.      At least he seems to be making it somehow and has not gone into Steinberg "send me money" mode.

whoozit

I was entranced by his sausage fingers.  That’s probably the pet name his wife uses for him.  Thank god he is not my proctologist.

Dateline

You are looking at the personal cost of fertility.

Dateline

It, the rug, has it s own personality, a devil may care look, I just threw it on after a night under the sheets.

A little bonus is that it has two little hair antennae standing up to the side.  It is just a small effect, but noticeable.

Catsmile

#Impressions7MinutesIn:
#DaveSittingOnEdgeOfSeat,DoesHeWant2SitOnHostLap?
#AllThatJewelleryDaveHasOnHisWrists
#WhatzUpWithThatWeddingRing?
#@6:50-7:47MinutesIn:
#Dave"PushedHardFromBehind"IntoHisTechGuy
#SomethingBreathedOnTheBackOfDavesNeck,
#MakesDaveWant2"JumpOuttaWhatHesWearing"
#2GhostsThinksDaveIsHot...
#MoreHomoeroticismIn7MinutesThanTopGunsEntireRunTime
#HolyShit
#AfterThisInterviewTheseGuysWentToSeeA"GladiatorMovie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7IgwDqJhno

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on October 01, 2019, 07:39:38 PM
#Impressions7MinutesIn:
#DaveSittingOnEdgeOfSeat,DoesHeWant2SitOnHostLap?
#AllThatJewelleryDaveHasOnHisWrists
#WhatzUpWithThatWeddingRing?
#@6:50-7:47MinutesIn:
#Dave"PushedHardFromBehind"IntoHisTechGuy
#SomethingBreathedOnTheBackOfDavesNeck,
#MakesDaveWant2"JumpOuttaWhatHesWearing"
#2GhostsThinksDaveIsHot...
#MoreHomoeroticismIn7MinutesThanTopGunsEntireRunTime
#HolyShit
#AfterThisInterviewTheseGuysWentToSeeA"GladiatorMovie"

#PerchingPrimlyOverYourCenterOfGravityMinimizesGutBulge
#ThatWayAtLeastHalfOfItIsBehindHim
#BlackIsSlimmingButThereIsOnlySoMuchItCanDo

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2019, 03:15:26 PM

"Yeeewww, too?"

I find the resemblance uncanny.

Eye don't belief in coincidences.

albrecht

As I recall Dexter Monterrey (also spelled a different way sometimes) is a future 'radio' host but unclear on his baldness (due to the helmet apparently necessary for the future radio program. It is the future, according to a certain dentist turned past-life, and future life, regressionist (is it still regression when talking about the future?) Speaking of which I thought I saw Norry at a Lowe's parking lot the other day and just for fun I might do a drive-by of the dentist-cum-regressionist's places since nearby.  No stalking and won't approach or even stop but since close. Curious I guess, like Norry is with "opportunity" to drive-by the JonBenet Ramsey house and "ponder the events."   

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2019, 09:24:16 PM
As I recall Dexter Monterrey (also spelled a different way sometimes) is a future 'radio' host but unclear on his baldness (due to the helmet apparently necessary for the future radio program. It is the future, according to a certain dentist turned past-life, and future life, regressionist (is it still regression when talking about the future?) Speaking of which I thought I saw Norry at a Lowe's parking lot the other day and just for fun I might do a drive-by of the dentist-cum-regressionist's places since nearby.  No stalking and won't approach or even stop but since close. Curious I guess, like Norry is with "opportunity" to drive-by the JonBenet Ramsey house and "ponder the events."   

I might suggest "future life progressionist" as the prospective counterpart to the usual term, horrible as that is.  Why is it that all our modern terms have to beat us about the ears with their compound adjectives, ugly consonant clusters, and multiple suffixes?  The old word "seer" works just as well, and far more gently.

If I remember right, you have now seen Hoagie, Noory, and David Koresh in similar circumstances so you are either unusually fortunate and observant or your pattern recognition is on the high side.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 01, 2019, 09:34:08 PM
I might suggest "future life progressionist" as the prospective counterpart to the usual term, horrible as that is.  Why is it that all our modern terms have to beat us about the ears with their compound adjectives, ugly consonant clusters, and multiple suffixes?  The old word "seer" works just as well, and far more gently.

If I remember right, you have now seen Hoagie, Noory, and David Koresh in similar circumstances so you are either unusually fortunate and observant or your pattern recognition is on the high side.
You are correct.

Apparently, it is a gift/curse. Why I see RCH or Koresh and not, say for argument, Kate Upton who was in the area for the game earlier? 

Very tempted to also visit (not really) two establishments also nearby (one with the Gypsy "hand" symbol beckoning- the other with some Indian- feather not dot- signage) that both promise advice. Amazingly in a suburban neighborhood with some fairly high property values near by the dentist-cum-progression analyst.  They talk about homeless problems, capital and white flight, etc from CA but, yet, these folks have establishments for years?

pate

Colonel Pate Manly tried to warn us about Dexter Monterrey.

Dexter seems to have a LinkedIn page.

Hmm, Nautical Shore

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2019, 09:44:09 PM
You are correct.

Apparently, it is a gift/curse. Why I see RCH or Koresh and not, say for argument, Kate Upton who was in the area for the game earlier? 

Very tempted to also visit (not really) two establishments also nearby (one with the Gypsy "hand" symbol beckoning- the other with some Indian- feather not dot- signage) that both promise advice. Amazingly in a suburban neighborhood with some fairly high property values near by the dentist-cum-progression analyst.  They talk about homeless problems, capital and white flight, etc from CA but, yet, these folks have establishments for years?

I actually went to one once -- highly recommended, drove down to Portland to see, I plead temporary insanity due to a mad, hopeless crush -- and the rates were professional-level plus gratuity so I imagine they can afford the rent. 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 01, 2019, 10:03:35 PM
I actually went to one once -- highly recommended, drove down to Portland to see, I plead temporary insanity due to a mad, hopeless crush -- and the rates were professional-level plus gratuity so I imagine they can afford the rent.
The one (with both Gypsy hand symbols and some cultural appropriation of Native Americans) back home in Austin is a newly build house (a few years old now) and has separate driveways and, purely by circumstance no doubt, a "financial advisor" firm in the other side of the complex. Interestingly the Gypsy have "hidden" in the Hispanic culture I'm told, this according to a UT expert on Roma/Gypsy.   

Unfortunately I'm not down with divination and such so will not visit. Even have refused a "reading" from a prominent in Hollywood and NYC type, now deceased.

ps: I think Cali has this deal, I forget the Prop #, so that property evaluations are based on last sale not modern appraisal or market-value? So that can keep various types in their houses.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 01, 2019, 08:25:36 PM
#PerchingPrimlyOverYourCenterOfGravityMinimizesGutBulge
#ThatWayAtLeastHalfOfItIsBehindHim
#BlackIsSlimmingButThereIsOnlySoMuchItCanDo

#YouForgotOrMissedHis3/4CamAngle.
#ShoulderPads,TopHat,&5InchHeels,WouldAlsoBeSlimming.
#ButThatWould'veMadeHimLookSilly,Rite?!
#ABridgeToFar?!
#OhWait!
#2Late!
#HeMadeHimselfLookLikeACross-dresserOutOfDrag.
#TotallyUnbecoming,Gurl!

#KnowingSuchSlimmingTricksAsAMaleIsOneThing.
#EnactingSuchSlimmingTricksAsAMaleSpeaksVolumes.
#<LimpWristHandGesture.Gif>
#Ego&VanityWorthyOfFeminineMindset.
#MasculineEgo&MindsetWouldn'tPlayThatShit.
#<LeanBackManspread.Gif><FeelsGoodMan.Jpg>
#<KnowingTranny.Gif>

#ReinforcingTheShowsHomoeroticVibeI'mSeeing/Hearing.
#HisSlipOfRepressionIsShowingThrough.
#NotVeryLadylike.

#IfDaveWants2LookSlimmerStopStressEating&Exercise,Bro.

#DifferentiatingTheBehaviors&ActionsOfGender...
#Soi-boiz,Millennials,&HipstersCan'tDoThisNao?
#DoesBallsTouchingStillCount?
#<NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithAnyOfThat!.Gif>
#<Don't_PC_PoliceMe,Bro!.Gif>
# ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#<Totally Not Homoerotic.Gif>

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2019, 10:11:42 PM
The one (with both Gypsy hand symbols and some cultural appropriation of Native Americans) back home in Austin is a newly build house (a few years old now) and has separate driveways and, purely by circumstance no doubt, a "financial advisor" firm in the other side of the complex. Interestingly the Gypsy have "hidden" in the Hispanic culture I'm told, this according to a UT expert on Roma/Gypsy.   

Unfortunately I'm not down with divination and such so will not visit. Even have refused a "reading" from a prominent in Hollywood and NYC type, now deceased.

ps: I think Cali has this deal, I forget the Prop #, so that property evaluations are based on last sale not modern appraisal or market-value? So that can keep various types in their houses.

Haha yeah the Gypsies are an interesting case, hidden at least as much by the romantic 19th-century practice of calling anyone not pursuing the family-business-wife-and-kids route (artists, musicians, general ne'er-do-wells who probably did hang out with real Gypsies in the tavernas or whatever) a gypsy or, more commonly, a bohemian under the mistaken belief that Gypsies came from Bohemia. (Puccini's La bohème should really be called La tzigane since that is what he meant.)  The poor Czechs as a whole are industrious, God-fearing people with a strong Protestant streak, historically at least and, to them, Gypsies are synonymous with Hungarians, which is another canard.  It's like people knew they came from the east, but always just one country over.

So you get family stories of Gypsy blood to account for any swarthiness (which probably has a more prosaic explanation) which probably have as much value as the stories of Native ancestry in the South but any family oddball can slap on a kerchief and some gaudy earrings  and put out the neon sign and you'd never know the difference.  It's really cultural appropriation and I'm surprised real Gypsies aren't up in arms over it the way Native tribes are.

There was precious little divination when I went.  I got an impressive, bound copy of my horoscope cast using three different methods which I've never consulted, but mostly it was claiming the attention of good, intuitive listener for a couple of hours who dispensed the same solid advice a trusted, honest friend might, much like a psychiatrist, and could be trusted to keep their mouth shut.  I am reminded of the old joke about whores where you don't pay for the sex, you pay them to go away after, and there was a certain value in unburdening myself and then being able to walk away cleanly.

This person was also a jewelry designer and I was offered a diamond ring (the most effective stone, according to my horoscope, for enhancing my allure) set in such a way that it touched my skin and it is no doubt my sensible (thank You Jesus) decision to think it over that is responsible for the ultimate failure of my suit, though in retrospect I don't know if success would have been worth looking like a proper fool walking around with a giant rock on my finger.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 01, 2019, 11:03:58 PM
Haha yeah the Gypsies are an interesting case, hidden at least as much by the romantic 19th-century practice of calling anyone not pursuing the family-business-wife-and-kids route (artists, musicians, general ne'er-do-wells who probably did hang out with real Gypsies in the tavernas or whatever) a gypsy or, more commonly, a bohemian under the mistaken belief that Gypsies came from Bohemia. (Puccini's La bohème should really be called La tzigane since that is what he meant.)  The poor Czechs as a whole are industrious, God-fearing people with a strong Protestant streak, historically at least and, to them, Gypsies are synonymous with Hungarians, which is another canard.  It's like people knew they came from the east, but always just one country over.

So you get family stories of Gypsy blood to account for any swarthiness (which probably has a more prosaic explanation) which probably have as much value as the stories of Native ancestry in the South but any family oddball can slap on a kerchief and some gaudy earrings  and put out the neon sign and you'd never know the difference.  It's really cultural appropriation and I'm surprised real Gypsies aren't up in arms over it the way Native tribes are.

There was precious little divination when I went.  I got an impressive, bound copy of my horoscope cast using three different methods which I've never consulted, but mostly it was claiming the attention of good, intuitive listener for a couple of hours who dispensed the same solid advice a trusted, honest friend might, much like a psychiatrist, and could be trusted to keep their mouth shut.  I am reminded of the old joke about whores where you don't pay for the sex, you pay them to go away after, and there was a certain value in unburdening myself and then being able to walk away cleanly.

This person was also a jewelry designer and I was offered a diamond ring (the most effective stone, according to my horoscope, for enhancing my allure) set in such a way that it touched my skin and it is no doubt my sensible decision to think it over that is responsible for the failure of my suit, though in retrospect I don't know if success would have been worth looking like a proper fool walking around with a giant rock on my finger.
Two things: the whole sex deal. Like "see the elephant" the Gypsy were notorious for the sex trade. Second, Old matriarch now stricken with a stroke but still- if one pays attention- can speak described to me last summer how as a young girl in Wisconsin she "came across" a gypsy camp in the woods (now a park) and fled and hid in her bedroom. Because stories were that Gypsies would take you. She said (a hundred now) actual mules and wagons and encampment. A uncle, other side of family, told me in Spokane, before that whole rebuild for World's Fair that besides the hobos, drinking, and gambling halls there was gypsy sex trade (in addition to other) but it was more 'accepted' by society than the crib trade by the railyards. If you look at old news articles then the area was quite suspect. Literally cribs for the action. And also various Chinsese tongs etc. All gutted and refashioned due to the Expo. But more "respectable" type would go to Gypsy fortune tellers and 'whatever' would be negotiated. In a modern view not good because I get the drift it was the teen Gypsy girls that were involved. Like Indians also.