• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

ShayP

I always like listening to Bill Birnes.  This should be interesting.

ShayP

The Roswell talk does drain me.  I've been weary of it for some time.  :P 

Uncle Duke

While I use to enjoy David Elkington's appearances with Ian Punnett, I've come to the conclusion he talks more but says less than any regular/semi-regular C2C guest. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on May 27, 2017, 11:24:52 PM
The Roswell talk does drain me.  I've been weary of it for some time.  :P

I just find the Roswell story to be one of the more credible ones in UFO lore. Think about it. Before the crash our most advance computer systems would fill an entire room and essentially consisted of a series of light bulbs (tubes) as gates and switches. Within two years of the crash the idea is put forward for the integrated circuit. Coincidence? Other scientific developments that came after the crash are lasers and fiber optics.

albrecht

Schrader had a caller (again) who claims she is the daughter of Cesar Romero and Carmen Miranda. I find no references to them dating, married, or having a child together and when I looked it up and some even say Cesar was a secreted homosexual and his dates with various stars was what Hollywood did at the time in those cases. I'm sure surprised he just lets her roll with that claim without any proof. Though I guess since both dead and as long as she is not trying to defraud someone it is legal to claim your are someone's kid?

The last conspiracy caller about "Trump is the white horse" etc was funny. Dave shut that down pretty quick due to time issues.

ShayP

Saturday 6/18 (on C2C)

Filmmaker Benjamin Statler, along with investigator Tom Grant, joins Dave Schrader (email) to discuss the suspicious death of Nirvana front-man Kurt Cobain, the bungled investigation of his suicide, and the evidence that points to murder.

Dr. MD MD

If I were Schrader I would need to shower after reading that ad.  :o :-\

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2017, 11:39:32 PM
If I were Schrader I would need to shower after reading that ad.  :o :-\

I missed it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on June 17, 2017, 11:41:20 PM
I missed it.

It was for a Noory live appearance...and he was really selling it.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2017, 11:43:36 PM
It was for a Noory live appearance...and he was really selling it.

Glad I missed it.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on June 17, 2017, 11:50:15 PM
Glad I missed it.  ;)

Are you listening and have you seen the movie Soaked in Bleach?

Morgus

Yep its sickening how most of the guest hosts have to push Noory's personal junk on the weekend.
Only Knapp has been able to decline to do so, he only promotes the network's c2cam subscription service - but that gives you Knapp's archived shows too...

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2017, 11:53:32 PM
Are you listening and have you seen the movie Soaked in Bleach?

Yes I am listening.  No I haven't seen the movie.

ShayP

I always had suspicions that Courtney Love at least drove him to it.

ShayP

Every time I hear a Noory commercial it reminds me that he truly is slimy.  :P

ShayP

Well, it's bed time.  To anyone lurking...Goodnight!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 12:04:49 AM
Yes I am listening.  No I haven't seen the movie.

Check it out! It lays out a pretty convincing albeit circumstantial case that it was murder and Courtney was likely involved.  ;)

As usual, Schrader does a good job. Thanks, Dave  :)

Dave Schrader as the full-time host is the only hope "Coast To Coast AM" has to redeem itself. I mean that.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 18, 2017, 12:48:14 AM
Check it out! It lays out a pretty convincing albeit circumstantial case that it was murder and Courtney was likely involved.  ;)

Will do!  8)

ShayP

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 18, 2017, 09:57:59 AM
Dave Schrader as the full-time host is the only hope "Coast To Coast AM" has to redeem itself. I mean that.

Too bad it will never happen.   :(

Damn. Missed this interview. Anyone know where I can find it? Schrader is the only guy out there worth listening to.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 10:10:49 AM
Too bad it will never happen.   :(
Even if Jorch were to ever hang it up, the PremRats would probably just install a sleaze-meister like this guy.

Tim Dennis is very ill. Has a life threatening infection.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on June 18, 2017, 01:06:44 PM
Even if Jorch were to ever hang it up, the PremRats would probably just install a sleaze-meister like this guy.

Ah yes.  there's the look of slightly confused intensity.  'Blue Steel' if I'm not mistaken.

CoolTen10

Only a host that is unknown could be the next host of C2C with AB type qualities. So far there is no one out there yet. Give it time and someone will come along.

ItsOver

Quote from: CoolTen10 link=topic=4094.ymsg1063560#msg1063560 date=1497893968
Only a host that is unknown could be the next host of C2C with AB type qualities. So far there is no one out there yet. Give it time and someone will come along.
They pop-up, every now and then, ala Art, Rush, ... we're overdue for another "creature of the night" to seemingly come out of nowhere and seize the midnight airwaves.

Hopefully Tim pulls through.  :'(

Uncle Duke

I was embarrassed for Dave last night, his first guest was an idiot with an obvious agenda.  The guest has produced a documentary on the 1984 mass shooting at a McDonald's outside San Diego which is clearly targeting the local police for their response to the tragedy.   Sadly a large number of customers and staff did die that day, but even the guest admitted it was the first such incident of its kind and no police department in the country had trained, or even contemplated, how to deal with such a scenario. He also gave a pass to the local mental health types who blew the guy off the day before the shootings, preferring to blame the police

My favorite bit of idiocy was the guest's insistence one of the first officers on the scene could have stopped the killing spree, but did not engage the shooter from long range despite being outgunned/outranged by the vastly better armed shooter.  "A bullet is a bullet, a gun is a gun", he said, not understanding the difference between the officer's  .38 revolver and the Uzi carried by the killer.  His attempted apples-to-apples comparison of the McDonalds' shootings to other mass shootings, particularly Columbine, was equally goofy.

I was disappointed Dave or one of the callers did not bring up no one in the McDonalds' was armed.  Considering the guest was hammering the police for their slow, ineffective response, I wonder if he would support the supposition an armed customer in the restaurant could have made a significant difference. 

Is this interview anywhere?