• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

Lilith

FaceBook appeals to Lizard Brain Emotions.

I AGREE!

What a shame.  That speaks very poorly for present day  mentality, that people become adicted to getting "likes" on the internet.

Lilith

I'm disappointed so far.

Lilith

Why can't they have two tiers to FB then?  A "Safe Space Level"  and a "Free Speech Level" that you would have to click an "Allow Button" for?

In the Safe Space Level, Everybody would have to tell you all your posts are wonderful, and in the Free Speech Level, people could tell each other their actual opinions.

I never understood why they didn't do the same thing with YouTube.

Lilith

I agree that it should be illegal to collect and/or sell our personal/private data.

Lilith

Doesn't that kind of sound like you Dave, when you say, if you don't like my show, don't listen?

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on March 22, 2019, 10:33:37 PM
I agree that it should be illegal to collect and/or sell our personal/private data.

When people click "I agree" it's perfectly legal. That's why they ask for consent.

If you'd like to make it illegal for anyone to ask anyone to consent to anything, I'm listening.

Lilith

Too many Trolls and Bullies on FaceBook for this guy.   LOL

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on March 22, 2019, 10:41:38 PM
When people click "I agree" it's perfectly legal. That's why they ask for consent.

If you'd like to make it illegal for anyone to ask anyone to consent to anything, I'm listening.

I hear you Jackstar, but the thing is, the people who we gave consent to, sell our info to people we didn't give our consent to do who knows what with our info, under who knows what terms, if any.

Lilith

How is that different from how the US influences elections in other countries?

Lilith

You have to keep foreigners from meddling?  What about globalization?  What about the new concept that there are no foreigners because we're all people?

#sarcasm

Lilith

Well, I don't think I can listen to anymore of Mr. SafeSpace.

TidePods Dave.

Lilith

I bet Mr SafeSpace just offended all the "foreigners" in the world.

#sad

Lilith

Haters and Trolls   :)

Lilith

It's not healthy to feel safe all the time either Mr. SafeSpace.  It leaves nothing to strive for, and it stifles creativity, discussion, and debate.

Lilith

It's not me messing with your phones Dave.

Lilith

Hahahahaha

The guest is still a FB Stockholder.

Lilith

This guy calls himself a whistleblower. 

Bwahahahaha

Lilith

This guy just can't express his massive virtue too much can he?   ;D

He's just the next best thing next to Jesus.

Lilith

Well Mr. SafeSpace,

Madmen have been going into Churches and killing people for thousands of years, long before FaceBook was ever invented.

Robert

Who's vomiting in the background?

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on March 22, 2019, 10:51:53 PM
the people who we gave consent to, sell our info to people we didn't give our consent to

That's exactly what people have consented to. Seems pretty straightforward. It's all spelled out!

Lilith

Oh YES Tim, we'll all run right over to FaceBook and do that right now!

This is just like Kindergarten.  :)

NowhereInTime

I don't mean to be "That Guy", but when I started this thread it had a significantly longer name (which I stand by).

Praise MV Liberace.

Lilith

Hours 2 & 3 look interesting, but I dunno, Syrett is hosting C2C tonight.  We shall see...

TidePods Dave!

Lilith

I'd like to catch this, but it's hour 3 :(

I'll try.

Lilith

I'm awake and listening Dave.