• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What would Noory be doing if he was never involved in radio?

Started by RedMichael, November 24, 2012, 02:56:48 AM

RedMichael

It just donned on me that Noory comes off as a tour guide at some half rate tourist trap in flyover country.

I was listening to him stumble through an interview when the question "What would...could he do if he was never involved in radio?" popped in my head. Then it came to me instantly and I can't place him at any other job.

I could maybe lean door to door salesman but if he is this insecure while being the host of a national radio show, I doubt he'd make it down a block without crying.

He has no discernible skill set...

ziznak

working somewhere that requires he wear a studded penis pouch:

LacyWoodrow

Quote from: ziznak on November 24, 2012, 05:31:51 AM

We use to make fun of a teacher who wore a fanny pack. We said he had a hole cut into it and put his man sausage in it. He always seemed to have it open and fumbling for something inside lol. It was the highlight of the day to crack jokes about him.
Now that I look back, I'm doubtful that we were wrong.

Sardondi

"And we're back with The Nighthawk Show here in greater St. Louis. I'll be with until dawn, keeping you insomniacs, dark beings and night creatures company through the dark night of the soul. I'm with you every night from midnight to 5:00 a.m. Every.....Single......Night.......*sob*."

Gassy Man

George is basically a salesman, so he'd be doing something like that but not anything remarkable . . . he'd be selling mattresses or be that person with a cart in the middle of the shopping mall selling iPhone cases, sunglasses, blemish cream, or Dianetics.

ItsOver

Salesman at a GNC, pushing 2 for 1 bottles of turmeric and setting up the display for some kind of new scam supplement called Carnivora.  He looks forward to karaoke nights at the local sports bar, where he's hoping to place in the final three some night. 

Kind of what he does now, only PremRat is incompetent enough to pay him more than minimum wage.

Morgus

Quote from: ziznak on November 24, 2012, 05:31:51 AM

Did that PX90 exercise program really work or does Noory rely instead on photoshop?  ;D

George would have long been fired from his crummy Nighthawk radio show in St Louis. 

After a few failed sales clerk and cashier jobs, by now he'd be living in his mothers basement - spending his days down at the old men's barbershop reminiscing abut the time he filled in on a national radio show and almost ran for president.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Sardondi on November 24, 2012, 12:29:30 PM
"And we're back with The Nighthawk Show here in greater St. Louis. I'll be with until dawn, keeping you insomniacs, dark beings and night creatures company through the dark night of the soul. I'm with you every night from midnight to 5:00 a.m. Every.....Single......Night.......*sob*."

Doesn't that describe Noory's current gig? If not for Coast, the crooner might be a weekly presence on "America's....Most Wanted".

pate

Quietly selling shoes and perusing the local "LoneLee Arts" ads for likely candidates to bear his seed "oaf Toupee or Not Toupee" the next President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-G5CQlMbg

Making America GalacticAgain

Zetaspeak

I always thought he would be involved  in some pyramid  scheme. Like selling  time shares in Florida. Or be the head on an annoying  telemarketing  company

Morgus

Noory was supposed to study to be a dentist, thats what he said his father paid for his college for.
But Noory switched his major to broadcasting and said he didn't tell his father for months, until his father saw what courses he was taking instead of pre-med...

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on March 07, 2017, 01:29:17 AM
Noory was supposed to study to be a dentist, thats what he said his father paid for his college for.
But Noory switched his major to broadcasting and said he didn't tell his father for months, until his father saw what courses he was taking instead of pre-med...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=day3yvj3f7s

pate

You wouldn't need any anesthesia if Dave was your dentist...  You'd go right to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

I say he would have continued his Naval career and reached great heights

WOTR

Quote from: Gassy Man on November 24, 2012, 02:27:15 PM
George is basically a salesman, so he'd be doing something like that but not anything remarkable . . . he'd be selling mattresses or be that person with a cart in the middle of the shopping mall selling iPhone cases, sunglasses, blemish cream, or Dianetics.
Its funny... I was thinking "snake oil salesman".

trostol

for some reason..i am picturing him working at a crappy pizza shop