• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

All time favoritre games

Started by stellawilson, September 30, 2012, 12:55:10 AM

stellawilson

Hello friends.Which games are your all time favorite ?
Share here.
My all time favorite games are
Max Payne3
Battlefield3
Rage
Call of Duty-Black ops
Eggy boy

elbee

im on bf3. add me. lukefiori is my name

ziznak

I've been playing battlefieldP4F my main character is "NeegarBomb"
and this is my sig:

Widget

Wolfestein 3D on the Mac back in the early 1990s. With Wolfedit, you could build your own games and it ruled the planet.

"Guten Tag"

That says it all!

Sardondi

Return To Castle Wolfenstein!! What a hoot! Between it and Battlefield 1942, played with a fantastic uber-faithful WWII mod named Forgotten Hope, which is still going strong with Battlefield 2 and beyond, there were some weeks I must have spent 30 hours playing them. What an incredible waste of time. But fun.

Dude111

My favourite games are

MS. PACMAN
DIG DUG
DONKEY KONG

Alot of 80s games.....

Up All Night

Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit for the Original Sony Playstation is my all time favorite video game. NFS III was the very first game I bought for the Playstation.

I particuarly loved the menu music that played between races. It was perfect to "Zone out" to, after a night of racing, at 2 o'clock in the morning.  ;D

http://youtu.be/R8NYxMRigf0

steelbot

I don't have an all time favorite - I mean I grew up playing all the classics as well, pacman, digdug, the original punchout with the green wireframe guy (before it was Mike Tyson's which was also a good game) defender, galaga, r-type (gradius), street fighter, mortal kombat, wrestlefest, smash tv, Star Wars Arcade Triology, GUndam games (japan)
PC GAMES Jordan Vs Bird =P, Ultima Online, Mechwarrior series

Console era games, contra, zelda 1 and 2, tetris, battletoads, f-zero,perfect dark NHL Hits, double dribble, Halo, Call of Duty 2, BF3, Mech Assult, Star Wars Battlefront games, the need for speed series isn't to bad, i quit after the original 360 version.  Hexic, Geometry Wars, and many others are all fun.

If i had to pick one, I know I would enjoy them all, but for instance the anniversary edition of halo 1 that came out a few years back was quite good, and I enjoyed playing through that again.   

aldousburbank

Laugh if you want, I haven't played a video game (do they still call it that?) since the quarter arcade version of Space Invaders. Ok, back to my abacus and mortar and pestle.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2013, 10:04:03 AM
Laugh if you want, I haven't played a video game (do they still call it that?) since the quarter arcade version of Space Invaders. Ok, back to my abacus and mortar and pestle.
Had that on atari  8) and played it in the arcades as well - I don't laugh at folks generally for not keeping up their childish hobbies...Me I still enjoy Tom and Jerry cartoons  :P but prefer Adult Swim some American Dad/Family Guy/South Park every now and then.

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 12:46:41 PM
Had that on atari  8) and played it in the arcades as well - I don't laugh at folks generally for not keeping up their childish hobbies...Me I still enjoy Tom and Jerry cartoons  :P but prefer Adult Swim some American Dad/Family Guy/South Park every now and then.
I hosted Trailer Park Boys marathon sessions last year.   ???

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2013, 01:54:36 PM
I hosted Trailer Park Boys marathon sessions last year.   ???
hehe - worse case ontario that works - if you knowhaI'msayin....but not taking a knowhaI'mcensus!

Well, this thread obviously refers to computer games, none of which I play anymore.  I played Joust and Pac-Man (its various incarnations) mostly.

I play chess and love interesting boards.  I can recall a pewter set I lusted after in the mid-70's that even then was about $100.00 and well out of my price range.  I loved Avalon-Hill games:  Outdoor Survival, Panzerblitz, Kriegspiel.

But that was long ago and far away....

In the year 1993 Richard Garfield created the greatest game of all time, and it is called Magic: The Gathering. I've worked for multiple video game companies as a QA software engineer/tester and from someone who has seen inside the digital gaming industry: video games rot your brains. There's a huge conspiracy to hide the medical evidence. I have even heard that Dave Noorie is going to have a program on it. The only thing a real man needs in order to have a good time is a deck of cards and some dead animal to eat (or something that squirted out of one).

But seriously, Magic: The Gathering is the greatest game ever created.

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 21, 2013, 03:42:19 PM
a deck of cards

But seriously, Magic: The Gathering is the greatest game ever created.

When I was younger, and doing some traveling, I found a deck of cards to be one of the most useful things I brought with me. Great way to break the ice and make friends.

steelbot

Quote from: West of the Rockies on October 21, 2013, 03:00:11 PM
Well, this thread obviously refers to computer games, none of which I play anymore.  I played Joust and Pac-Man (its various incarnations) mostly.

I play chess and love interesting boards.  I can recall a pewter set I lusted after in the mid-70's that even then was about $100.00 and well out of my price range.  I loved Avalon-Hill games:  Outdoor Survival, Panzerblitz, Kriegspiel.

NOPE NOT just video games, only what we brought out so far...i bought mega monopoly last year, and scrabble deluxe board.  Ill get a picture posted up of my old school Boardgames I still have and play.  Me and friends/family still play yahtzee and farkle, along with texas hold em and various other card games.  PLUS I used to LOVE Battletech games...20 sided dice aren't just for goons and goblins!

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 07:53:38 PM
NOPE NOT just video games, only what we brought out so far...i bought mega monopoly last year, and scrabble deluxe board.  Ill get a picture posted up of my old school Boardgames I still have and play.  Me and friends/family still play yahtzee and farkle, along with texas hold em and various other card games.  PLUS I used to LOVE Battletech games...20 sided dice aren't just for goons and goblins!
We do chess and scrabble mostly.

Up All Night

Favorite 1st Person Shooter Game:

PlayStation Medal Of Honor (The debut)

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: West of the Rockies on October 21, 2013, 03:00:11 PM

Squad Leader, Stalingrad, Diplomacy - Avalon Hill ruled. Used to love the old Strat-o-matic sports games as well.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2013, 07:56:57 PM
We do chess and scrabble mostly.
I love chess, haven't had a good game in years.

Up All Night

Back in the 80's I enjoyed playing Pente, but I was never that good.

Up All Night

Back in the late 1990's early 2000's, I worked as a Customer Service rep for the Original Sony Playstation.

We had 19" TV's mounted between each two stations, and, when it was not too busy, the company would unlock "the cabinet" and pass out the Playstations and the controllers, and you could play any "Sony" game.

The other 30 CSR's could be categorized in one of four main categories of gamers:

Racing
    First Person Shooters
    Sports (Mainly NFL and Golf)
    Fantasy/Role Playing
There were some serious gamers that worked there. I was a Playstation fan, but was never as accomplised as those "hard core" folks.

What we did was mainly help people troubleshoot hooking up the Playstation to their TV/VCR, or returng the console if it was under warranty. There was some help on game-playing, of a very basic nature, as there was a "pay" line that Sony had for those kind of calls.