• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MOney for Egypt - Love that Muslim Brotherhood, huh Brobama?

Started by Zircon, September 28, 2012, 10:59:18 PM

Zircon

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/29/world/middleeast/white-house-move-to-give-egypt-450-million-in-aid-meets-resistance.html?_r=0

Hell, while you're at it, have them burn that embassy down as well and kill all the Americans. BTW, now the Intelligence Office says it got the Libya attack wrong, not the White House. The very next day it was identified as terrorism. When did anybody notify the Intelligence folks or White House? WHAT 5-7 DAYS LATER? What a line of bullshit and I wonder what underling(s) are falling on the sword this time around like they did for Holder's DOJ?

stevesh

Quote from: Zircon on September 28, 2012, 10:59:18 PM
I wonder what underling(s) are falling on the sword this time around like they did for Holder's DOJ?

Here he is now:

The nation’s top intelligence agency on Friday took responsibility for the Obama administration’s initial claims that the deadly assault on the U.S. consulate in Libya grew from a spontaneous protest against an anti-Islam video.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence coordinates and sets policies for the 16 other U.S. intelligence agencies. It is led by retired Air Force Gen. James Clapper, who was appointed by President Obama in August 2010.

Zircon

Steve, you can be damned sure that Clapper isn't going to take the hit and resign over this.

Just like with "Fast and Furious" ... not a Bush initiative as "Wide Receiver" (Bush's plan) was cancelled in 2007 (or '08). And the nation's #1 law enforcement officer, Eric Holder, had to know about Fast and Furious as it would be a damnable offense for any person working for him to create/initiate/set into operation a plan such as this without his approval - much less his not even knowing about it. He would have already been reprimanded and fired and possibly even prosecuted.

Nobody in the Muslim world was even aware of this video until when? A day or so before the incident in Egypt. The plans for the terrorist attack were planned at least many weeks before it took place in Libya. Even Stevens said he feared for his safety yet no analysis on security was performed at that embassy location. Its almost like this administration anticipated/expected an incident of some sort somewhere in the Middle East/Africa. Obama's quick action would then be perceived as the actions of a "Man in Charge" and give him a poll bump thus aiding in his reelection.

With the turmoil and hatred for the United States in that part of the world, to not be on extra alert would be complete incompetence. You and I both know our eyes have been focused there for some time now since the "Arab Spring" in particular. I don't think this administration anticipated such a widespread movement against our presence but they knew the west was hated since those they deposed were all puppets for the west and the United States in particular.

Quote from: Zircon on September 29, 2012, 02:56:37 PM
... Nobody in the Muslim world was even aware of this video until when? A day or so before the incident in Egypt. The plans for the terrorist attack were planned at least many weeks before it took place in Libya...

Make that 'the rabble' wern't aware of it.  The people that plan these things knew of it - the video has apparently been out there for months.   While planning the 9/11 Anniversary attacks, they needed something easily accessable and easy to use, and they happened to use that video.  If it hadn't been that, it would have been something else.

... I don't think this administration anticipated such a widespread movement against [us]...

That's the problem with an Administration which strongly sympathises with the Muslims.  Obama grew up a Moslem, apparently had radical America-hating Moslem associates as a young man, may have them today (who is CAIR?, what does he know about Huma Abedin?, how close is he to the Moslem Brotherhood?).  He is just not able to comprehend the threat these people reperesent.  At best.

Ben Shockley

... Its almost like this administration anticipated/expected an incident of some sort somewhere in the Middle East/Africa.

... I don't think this administration anticipated such a widespread movement ...

Which is it?   Both, I guess, if they both let you hate Obama for different mutually exclusive reasons.   Who said that nuts need or use common sense?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 29, 2012, 08:23:10 PM
...Obama grew up a Moslem...

Taught by whom?  His White Kansas American grandparents?  Or were they part of the plan that went back to before his birth and got that fake birth announcement put in the Hawaii newspaper?
And even if he was a Moslem-- show me where in the Constitution that it says Moslems can't be President.   I believe it says that there shall be no religious test for any office under this Constitution.    Now let me see y'all twist THAT.
BTW-- P*B, I've been to Indonesia for an extended period and lived in the regular neighborhoods and ate the food and drank the water and all, and I came away as atheist as when I went there.  "The Muslim" didn't rub off on me, so you can probably erase that from your fantasy idea of "how Obama got infected with 'the Muslim.'"

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 29, 2012, 08:23:10 PM
Huma Abedin?

If she's a hyper-Muslim operative (still assuming that being a Muslim is illegal), then she's mighty stealthy, being married to a Jew  and all ~~
Oh, I guess that's just part of the über-deception, right?

Juan

Don't forget that Huma is also alleged to be Hillary's girlfriend!  And she ends up pregnant allegedly by Weiner.  Oh the depth of the plot.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: UFO Fill on September 30, 2012, 06:29:32 AM
Don't forget that Huma is also alleged to be Hillary's girlfriend!  And she ends up pregnant allegedly by Weiner.  Oh the depth of the plot.

Fill, I think  you're digging what I mean (for once).  But I won't spread it around, so you can keep your cred in here   :-*

Quote from: Ben Shockley on September 30, 2012, 06:21:03 AM
... Taught by whom?  His White Kansas American grandparents?  Or were they part of the plan that went back to before his birth and got that fake birth announcement put in the Hawaii newspaper?

And even if he was a Moslem-- show me where in the Constitution that it says Moslems can't be President.   I believe it says that there shall be no religious test for any office under this Constitution.    Now let me see y'all twist THAT.

BTW-- P*B, I've been to Indonesia for an extended period and lived in the regular neighborhoods and ate the food and drank the water and all, and I came away as atheist as when I went there.  "The Muslim" didn't rub off on me, so you can probably erase that from your fantasy idea of "how Obama got infected with 'the Muslim.'"...

Wasn't he there as a young boy going to the public schools - which would have included religion classes?  His step-father at the time and that whole side of the family was Muslim.  Obama reguarly went to Mosque.

I don't think the Muslims in Indonesia at the time were radical crazies, even now most there aren't - but it is geting worse.  I just posted his personal history to support comments that he mave have a certain sympathy to them and might not be as convinced as to the threat they pose around the world now (if I hadn't, someone would have wanted to know when he got his exposure to it)

No there is not religious test, but voter are still allowed to take any and all information about candidates to use to make up their own minds.  I personally don't think a Muslim sympathiser that naively seems unaware of their intent (or worse) is the best choice right now.

Quote from: Ben Shockley on September 30, 2012, 06:21:03 AM
If she's a hyper-Muslim operative (still assuming that being a Muslim is illegal), then she's mighty stealthy, being married to a Jew  and all ~~

Oh, I guess that's just part of the über-deception, right?

I think Weiner is pretty much just a jerk, and maybe not all that bright.  I doubt she would tell him she is an undercover Brotherhood operative.  Actually the Leftists - and I assumeWeiner is one - don't seem to be too alarmed at all that these people are rapidly gaining influence in the Federal govt.  After all they have a common enemy - the rest of us. 

Bu I think he just found a hot chick he liked that would marry him, end of story.