• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Caliphate

Started by Zircon, September 25, 2012, 12:28:35 PM

Quote from: ziznak on September 25, 2012, 07:53:00 PM
I fear subversion by the Muslim Bruthas about as much as I fear getting smoked while crossing the street..

We have one of their operatives advising Hilary on Arab affairs, we've got them walking in the front door of the White House visiting Obama, they're all thru the Pentagon and the military, we've got piles of trash along the Mexican border from illegal aliens and plenty of it is in Arabic, we've got the Phony Media and government officials at all levels - from school districts to the President - bowing to Islam and Sharia, we have immigrants and students from Islamic countries flowing in - think any of them are plants?.  What's to worry about.

ziznak

we also have our rights being violated to catch them

Zircon

More about the Muslim Brotherhood and their intent:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/25/glenn-reads-from-the-project/

Are you aware there was a parade in New York City on Sunday that stretched a mile long. The black flag of Jihad was raised. It was a Muslim parade and the speakers talked of religious purity and their intent in this country. aid that the purpose of women is to carry the next generation of martyrs etc.

New York City. Anybody report on this to include Fox?

Pragmier

The Daily Beast
CBS News
And a bunch of YouTube videos.

Except for a couple sentences in their Arts section announcing the upcoming parade, the NY Times had no reporting. Also couldn't find mention of it in other NY outlets which seemed strange. Maybe since this is the 27th annual event; but still considering international events it seems news worthy.

Zircon

Quote from: Pragmier on September 26, 2012, 09:19:19 AM
The Daily Beast
CBS News
And a bunch of YouTube videos.

Except for a couple sentences in their Arts section announcing the upcoming parade, the NY Times had no reporting. Also couldn't find mention of it in other NY outlets which seemed strange. Maybe since this is the 27th annual event; but still considering international events it seems news worthy.

Only ONE major news outlet (CBS). I'm surprised FOX didn't jump on this since it definitely could be used by the "right wing" and a few around here imply that this is their Ministry of Propaganda.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Zircon on September 25, 2012, 02:40:24 PM
I see how this thread is evolving into a critique of Glenn Beck. So, now that a few of you have expressed your issues with this man perhaps we can discuss what you think of these claimed documents and the Muslim Brotherhood's alleged stated goals of a global caliphate and its operations within America?

Quote from: Zircon on September 25, 2012, 03:24:55 PM
Oh, poor responders. Can't talk about the material but spend your time trashing the messenger. Pussies.

well... at least this time he waited longer than 18 minutes.

Pragmier

Quote from: Zircon on September 26, 2012, 09:50:23 AM
Only ONE major news outlet (CBS). I'm surprised FOX didn't jump on this since it definitely could be used by the "right wing" and a few around here imply that this is their Ministry of Propaganda.

Yep. Especially with a Dem politician taking offense with some of the speakers' comments. Maybe the resources were all deployed for the UN?

BobGrau

Quote from: Zircon on September 25, 2012, 02:38:35 PM
Even Bush got a lump in his throat when speaking about a veteran who was receiving an award posthumously.

He was trying not to laugh.

...Sorry, this is 2003 isn't it?