• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What is Next in the Middle East?

Started by Zircon, September 14, 2012, 05:09:09 PM

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on October 03, 2012, 01:16:18 PM
OI!! I have no issues with my Jewish or Muslim bruthahs but I do take issue with:
a)The creation of the state of Israel and the displacement of the people that had lived there up until 47.
b)Any group that calls for the utter extermination of any other group due to religion, nationality, or species... er wait scratch that last one... Coleoptera's can go... fucking flying in my face all summer n shit... hate em. 

So, to sum up... I have no issues with the Jews or the Musses... muzzz ezzzz.  I'll just call them Slams.. ahem I have no issues with the Jews or the Slams but I do have issues with the Jewish state known as Israel and the crazy wanna-kill-all-the-jews Muslims.  Also, I wouldn't mind the total eradication of all cock-eyed flying bettles.  They piss me off.
Nothing like a complete "World View". Thanks for sharing.

Since you brought up an interesting twist and were so eloquent in expressing yourself ...

I hate flies but they do eat shit and this makes mowing easier. I hate the mosquito but love mosquito eaters. Grasshoppers are a pain in the ass. I like mowing them. I hate trumpet vine - can't kill that fucking invasive bastard - pops up everywhere a bird shits - which is everywhere. I hate my neighbor's barking rat. I'd like to shoot that fucking rodent. Not sure who I hate more ... the idiots who fall for these con-artist politicians and salesmen or the politicians and salesmen themselves. Am I envious or am I the ... Batman?

Pragmier

Quote from: Zircon on October 03, 2012, 02:02:38 PM
I hate flies but they do eat shit and this makes mowing easier.
There's good and bad in everything. A more accurate world view I don't know.