• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Nickelodeon and Your Children

Started by Zircon, September 03, 2012, 09:33:18 AM

Zircon

Jason Biggs

Describing in detail the genitalia of the female kids attending the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards in person and on twitter.

He is the guy who was screwing the apple pie in "American Pie", remember? Great guy huh?

He has also twittered in graphic detail about how he would sexually assault Ms. Romney and Ms. Ryan.

Nickelodeon is promoting this guy encouraging them to read Jason's twitter comments.

He is going to be on the Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards. Parents were outraged and contacted Nickelodeon . So what is going to happen?

Where is the public outrage? Where is DOJ on making threatening comments ("intent" for all they know and how it would be interpreted if a comment was made about Ms. Obama or Ms. Biden?)

Where is Holder? Or is it that he is a progressive that makes it OK and his "freedom of speech" would be threatened by checking him out. The Southern Law "Poverty" folks and ACLU would be up in arms !!!

He is quietly deleting some of his comments - no apology, of course.

ziznak

He's really a bit of disappointment man... thought he was funny in the pie movies and even in the most recent one but obviously he seems like he's a one trick pony.  That's kinda funny about the twitter and nickelodeon thing.  Seems like most companies in the public eye will have to start hiring special PC moderators assigned to each and every celebrity spokesperson... could you imagine that job?  Being required to actually subscribe(befriend) some asshats FB and "shitter" account and analyzing ever little word they post to make sure nobody gets offended.  Back onto Biggs though... he's kinda shooting himself in the penis here is he not?

Zircon

Yep Ziz, I think he is doing a good job of shooting himself in both heads. Like most actors who play his roles, it requires little talent except to look stupid and act stupid in your roles.

I personally think that someone needs to approach him and ask him why he is being so graphic in how he would sexually assault women. And his comments to and about young adolescent girls (tweeners at best) is totally unacceptable. He needs to be fired and not allowed to participate in these events again. If that happened he would have no one but himself to blame. Let Hollywood have a vulgar piece of shit like him. They wear things like that as a badge of honor and he'd find plenty of young women (groupies) who'd want to be violated by this fucking ass hole.

ziznak

Ya know what I didn't even think about how his underground cred would rise from such incidents.  This leads me to then question... Are you really the perverted bung-hole that we think you are or are you faking it just for a rep?  Is pissing off nickleodeon going to pay off with some sort of boost in your cult following?  God it's like we don't even know him anymore!!

Zircon

Ziz, I like the avatar - where did you get it?

ziznak

Comics Nigga!!! it's Rorschach from the "Watchmen" without the mask and after a lengthy beat down... Me and my lifetime yo-yo relationship eX decided that he's my comicbook hero incarnation.

Quote from: ziznak on September 03, 2012, 12:41:59 PM
Comics Nigga!!! it's Rorschach from the "Watchmen" without the mask and after a lengthy beat down... Me and my lifetime yo-yo relationship eX decided that he's my comicbook hero incarnation.

This must be from "Beyond Watchmen"? That's definitely not Gibbon's art.

How are the new Watchmen series, anyway? I love the original and was less than impressed when they announced the prequels.

ziznak

Quote from: Agent : Orange on September 04, 2012, 12:39:24 AM
This must be from "Beyond Watchmen"? That's definitely not Gibbon's art.

How are the new Watchmen series, anyway? I love the original and was less than impressed when they announced the prequels.
You are correct sir!  "Before Watchmen: Rorschach 1"  I'm online everyday looking for more of the prequel series. I was a bit biased at first too until I read a few of them.  So far I've read 1 and 2 of "the comedian" and "the nightowl" and part 1 of both "Rorschach" and "Dr. Manhattens" series.  I still have 1 and 2 of "the minutemen" and "ozymandias" and 1 of "silk spectre" to read.

The stories and characters have been true to the series like I don't notice much of a difference in the writing really but the artists I think are totally different... Even between each set the art styles vary.  There was a bit of hubub in regards to this series coming out I guess you know about that drama?  I don't care I think they're some of the best characters ever created... so much inner conflict with each hero.

Quote from: ziznak on September 04, 2012, 02:48:58 AM
You are correct sir!  "Before Watchmen: Rorschach 1"  I'm online everyday looking for more of the prequel series. I was a bit biased at first too until I read a few of them.  So far I've read 1 and 2 of "the comedian" and "the nightowl" and part 1 of both "Rorschach" and "Dr. Manhattens" series.  I still have 1 and 2 of "the minutemen" and "ozymandias" and 1 of "silk spectre" to read.
I think I'm going to wait for the trade and pick them up all at once when they're collected. I've downloaded a ton of comics and I just can't deal with reading them on the computer. The more I do the more I wish I had paper copies. I finished off Alan Moore's Promethea earlier this year and it took me weeks :)

Quote from: ziznak on September 04, 2012, 02:48:58 AM
The stories and characters have been true to the series like I don't notice much of a difference in the writing really but the artists I think are totally different... Even between each set the art styles vary.  There was a bit of hubub in regards to this series coming out I guess you know about that drama?  I don't care I think they're some of the best characters ever created... so much inner conflict with each hero.
Yeah I remember a huge backlash from the fan and creator community when these got the green light. They do seem like a bit of a cash grab since the Watchmen was put on such a high pedestal for so long, but if they are good stories then that's that for me.

As for the art, though each book is unique I like each of the artists individually that are working on them. Jae Lee (Ozymandias) at least in the 90s, was really great. And from what little I've seen the cartoony style of Darwyn Cooke is perfect for The Minutemen.

Zircon

I wonder how Gibbons would depict Biggs screwing an apple pie? The look on Jason's face is interesting image to contemplate. Would we see crust and filling splattering as he jack-hammered his way through the steaming ooze or a look of shock and horror as his dick got singed at 180 degrees?

ziznak

Quote from: Agent : Orange on September 04, 2012, 06:23:20 AM
They do seem like a bit of a cash grab since the Watchmen was put on such a high pedestal for so long, but if they are good stories then that's that for me.

As for the art, though each book is unique I like each of the artists individually that are working on them. Jae Lee (Ozymandias) at least in the 90s, was really great. And from what little I've seen the cartoony style of Darwyn Cooke is perfect for The Minutemen.
If it's a cash grab then it's a very well thought out cash grab... I don't think they are exploiting the series at all the characters and story is awesome.  The creators took the time to actually make all of the characters very rich with background stories.  It just makes sense to expand these stories further back then the timeframe initially focused on... The art in the "minutemen" series looks just like it should for a circa 1940-50's comic book very appropriate.  Cooke worked on the "silk spectre" stuff too and although the covers look stylized circa 1970's the artwork contained is really well done.  Everything else has a very dark dripping wet ink feel to it... grimy I love it.  So far one of my fav covers is one of the Ozymandias 2 covers.  I think there's 4 covers for each release which will pull in the collector cash for sure.

Quote from: Zircon on September 04, 2012, 07:26:55 AM
I wonder how Gibbons would depict Biggs screwing an apple pie? The look on Jason's face is interesting image to contemplate. Would we see crust and filling splattering as he jack-hammered his way through the steaming ooze or a look of shock and horror as his dick got singed at 180 degrees?
ah yes Mr Biggs!  Kinda derailed the post a bit with the comics talk sorry about that... YES he's a DOUCHE and I hope he loses his nickelodeon deal and is forever cursed to play the only roll he will ever be known for in every "american pie" sequel... talk about cash grabs!

Quote from: ziznak on September 04, 2012, 12:09:11 PM
If it's a cash grab then it's a very well thought out cash grab... I don't think they are exploiting the series at all the characters and story is awesome.  The creators took the time to actually make all of the characters very rich with background stories.  It just makes sense to expand these stories further back then the timeframe initially focused on... The art in the "minutemen" series looks just like it should for a circa 1940-50's comic book very appropriate.  Cooke worked on the "silk spectre" stuff too and although the covers look stylized circa 1970's the artwork contained is really well done.  Everything else has a very dark dripping wet ink feel to it... grimy I love it.  So far one of my fav covers is one of the Ozymandias 2 covers.  I think there's 4 covers for each release which will pull in the collector cash for sure.
That's an awesome cover!! Like I say, I'll give them a shot but I'm going to wait until all of the stories are wrapped up.

Quote from: ziznak on September 04, 2012, 12:09:11 PM
ah yes Mr Biggs!  Kinda derailed the post a bit with the comics talk sorry about that... YES he's a DOUCHE and I hope he loses his nickelodeon deal and is forever cursed to play the only roll he will ever be known for in every "american pie" sequel... talk about cash grabs!
Sorry for getting off track!

BobGrau

I've never bothered to watch American Pie. I consider this something of a badge of honour.

On the other hand, I've never read Watchmen either...

ziznak

read the watchmen stuff... if you have a choice... :)

Quote from: BobGrau on September 05, 2012, 02:28:37 PM
I've never bothered to watch American Pie. I consider this something of a badge of honour.

On the other hand, I've never read Watchmen either...

The original Alan Moore Watchmen is one of the best comics ever made, period.

ziznak

there's some old school anime I found as well... haven't check it out yet but i will... every hero in this series has a human side... if you have never read comics I suggest you start with this series.

so hott!!!

Remember when Ian Punnett used to call himself The Watchman?   I think he preferred that to The Ferret.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 05, 2012, 05:25:34 PM
Remember when Ian Punnett used to call himself The Watchman?   I think he preferred that to The Ferret.

I liked the Watchman more as well. Although....
[attachimg=1]

ziznak

i'd l0ve to sick this guy on the C2C hosts:

I guess Ian was actually The Night Watchman.  Back when Noory wanted to be The Night Hawk.

I think George got tired of explaining he meant the Night Hawk airplane and was perplexed that people thought it was a reference to the bird.  Moron.  Yeah, ol' Loo-tenant George 'Nighthawk, like the airplane' Noory.