• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory -- In Pursuit of the Trivial

Started by 11angeleyes11, June 25, 2012, 08:30:52 PM

11angeleyes11

I hope this is not a duplication thread, but this is for some outstanding fact or trivia that can stand on it's own about George.  It would be something that can be shared or discussed that should not be lost in the middle of a paragraph.  Why, it would be the topic sentence.

It can be good or bad trivia, whatever you desire.  Of course, my trivia is good. 

Hopefully, it is factual, but you never know when the sources are the internet.  No sources are to be disclosed.

Here it goes:  George Noory only dates supermodels. 

George Noory takes supermodels to Red Robin and leaves bad tips

b_dubb

I am reminded of the show where Strieber and Starfire went on and on about how there was a time dimension tunnel in the women's restroom at some shitty LA restaraunt because there was no way they could've missed this women but then she was there but she wasn't but she just couldn't of just been there but she was. They went on and on. About a women in a shitter. BFD

What's boring about George is there's no sense of scale out there. Everything is incredible. All is hyperbole.

There ARE coincidences George. I hate to be the bearer of reality. I really do

Quote from: b_dubb on June 26, 2012, 12:27:49 AM
I am reminded of the show where Strieber and Starfire went on and on about how there was a time dimension tunnel in the women's restroom at some shitty LA restaraunt because there was no way they could've missed this women but then she was there but she wasn't but she just couldn't of just been there but she was. They went on and on. About a women in a shitter. BFD

What's boring about George is there's no sense of scale out there. Everything is incredible. All is hyperbole.

There ARE coincidences George. I hate to be the bearer of reality. I really do

I remember that show!  I think that was the day I realized Whitney wasn't just another charlatan, but actually had a mental disorder.

For Whitney Strieber, a woman disappearing into a restroom never to return was a cosmic event, for George Noory it's just another typical date.

Grimace

George Noory washes his hands before using the restroom, never after.

MV/Liberace!

george's mustache is fake.  it's manufactured by a company called maplinkutech (ma-plink'-u-tech).  his is model number 4B, aka. the dead, maggot infested rodent.  maplinkutech is also known for several other facial affectations, including but not limited to:

the conquistador, or model 2C as it's known in the northeastern corridor:

model 6F, aka. ram horns:

and the wilford:

alex jones is HIGHLY displeased with maplinkutech's globalist agenda as you'll see here:

Alex Jones Dumb Mustache Paranoia

maplinkutech also manufactures the stock market timing pogo stick which you've heard bruce williams advertise on his radio show over the years.

coaster

haha ^quite possibly the funniest post I've read on coastgab.

noory gets kidnapped whenever he crosses the border. the mexicans have a price on his head. their leader is this guy, which ties everything together, oddly enough.

Quote from: coaster on June 29, 2012, 05:01:24 PM
I'll just leave this here

I made this my computer wallpaper and when my 16 month old caught a glimpse he freaked out

Sardondi

Quote from: Grimace on June 29, 2012, 03:29:16 PM
George Noory washes his hands before using the restroom, never after.

He's a good citizen, and doesn't want to give his germs to the urinal...

Quote from: coaster on June 29, 2012, 04:34:36 PM

The most effective disguise ever: allows the wearer to walk upside down past a border crossing station, completely free from fear of being recognized

DAE

Grimace

I really, really, really hope Noory somehow sees this thread. Brilliant.  ;D

ziznak

Beautiful job coaster!! I had an actual lol moment about 4-5 times as I scrolled through the army of quotes with that pic

MV/Liberace!

mcphallus wants to talk to you about pork roll.

Sardondi

Hmmm. The posting about George's alt-mustache has me wondering whether he cheats and has a 'stache stunt double.

Like:

Everybody knows Dinah Shore's old boyfriend, right?...Right?

If you don't know him, you're likely a decent person. Or at least young.

It's just too bad that almost everyone knows the guy who belongs to this mustache.

George isn't even fluent in English; why would we think a Russian mustache would work out?

Okay, the testosterone anomaly is probably just too great for it to work.

Again, the hormonal difference. And I haven't seen The Intimidator's mustache doing any work recently.

Mark Spitz, the original Michael Phelps. From 1972, when water was denser and clocks ran faster.

Probably too much style; certainly too much 'stash wax.

At least the night/day thing is in sync.

Yeah, I know - the testosterone difference is so great rejection is almost guaranteed.

So maybe George's mustache does its own stunt work?

Grimace

Yanni, perhaps? I wonder if Noory would be jealous of that hair, being how he likes to dye/slightly comb over his in a futile attempt to look less like the creepy disconnected aging man he is. His gray, well receded hair line would not be good for pushing bogus new age-woo supplements which will soon become the mainstay of the show he took over and ruined.

Grimace

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 07, 2012, 09:16:41 PM
Or he is this

Perhaps, if all the food is drenched entirely with turmeric. He needs more turmeric, more, more, more.