• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Zecharia Sitchin stuff

Started by ziznak, April 20, 2012, 03:35:58 AM

ziznak

for some reason i love listening to the old Sitchin stuff.  Well, there's only one interview I can find.  how many times did Sitchin and Bell talk?? and does anybody know where I find the downloads?  I'm not like a huge Sitchin supporter or anything but I do like a lot of his theories... as opposed to believing them.  Some of his theories i think do have some truth to them.

ziznak

Ok really??? Nobody can help a brutha out with this?  As far as I know Sitchin was on C2C once... for an hour... he barely scratched the surface of his sumerian tablets interpretation.  I'd DIE to hear more Sitchen/Bell stuff... can anybody clear this up or what?

ziznak

Yup that's the first part of the only known interview that I can find!!! good look man but how can I find out the other three times him and bell talked???

ziznak

There's a Z-sitch appearance on the stream right now... well right now he's talking to red elk but it spurred me to search for more Sitchin stuff which I actually have found... well 2 other appearances so... I guess there's just one I'm still looking for.

1995-11-15 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Sumerian Cosmology - Zecharia Sitchin.mp3
1998-11-24 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Cosmic Code - Zecharia Sitchin Neale Donald Walsh.mp3
2001-01-23 Coast to Coast AM with Mike Siegel The Olmecs - Col Gordon Cooper Zecharia Sitchin.mp3
2001-04-19 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Human Origins DNA - Zechariah Sitchen PARTIAL.mp3
2005-12-22 Coast To Coast AM With Hilly Rose Zecharia Sitchin PARTIAL.mp3

That's what I have.

MABUSE

thank you for re igniting a long standing fury!  ;D
Zachy the Wonder Poodle was a frequent target of my barbs and was even and official Ass Hat at one point!

I appreciate the mind-boggling heels-first drag down repressed memory lane!
~~M~~

ziznak

Quote from: 999 on July 07, 2012, 10:33:33 PM
1995-11-15 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Sumerian Cosmology - Zecharia Sitchin.mp3
1998-11-24 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Cosmic Code - Zecharia Sitchin Neale Donald Walsh.mp3
2001-01-23 Coast to Coast AM with Mike Siegel The Olmecs - Col Gordon Cooper Zecharia Sitchin.mp3
2001-04-19 Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell Human Origins DNA - Zechariah Sitchen PARTIAL.mp3
2005-12-22 Coast To Coast AM With Hilly Rose Zecharia Sitchin PARTIAL.mp3

That's what I have.
Nice and thanks again 999 for the ups.  I should have just consulted your torrent list in the first place don't know why I didn't.  I love Sitchin's sense of conviction along with his Einstein-ish mug and his accent.  He has very interesting historically proven facts but unfortunately mixes them with far-fetched assumptions.

henge0stone

I've been waiting for someone on a sitchen topic to say this forever but no one ever does. Okay so according to zarachy stitchin the aliens genetically engineered humans to mine gold. MINE GOLD. Okay lets think logically about this for one second.

Is the human body built to mine gold? Can we smell gold? Can we see in the dark tunnels to get the gold? Are we strong enough to get the gold? Are our lungs built for using as little air as possible in these dark tunnels?

The answer to all these questions is no. In fact mining is an extremely dangerous and taxing job on the human body. It just baffles me how anyone can seriously think our entire existence is to mine. Why not genetically give us large claws to mine with, or night vision and the ability to sense gold or better lungs or hell how about strength? Our ancestors (according to evolution) are all primates who are way stronger than us. Why not keep that strength? It would probably come in handy.

Not to mention why do aliens who have the technology to reach this faraway solar system even  need slaves to mine gold in the conventional way? Don't they have the technology to mine gold more efficiently than just sending people in mining shafts with pick axes? If gold is so important to them that they traveled this far then you would think they would have a better process for mining it and finding it.

coaster

I think the reason no one ever mentions him is because we all know he was full of it. Its not really worth the hassle. Look at the ancient alien crowd today. All of them are full of shit, we know it and they know it, so whats the point in getting bent out of shape over it.

Quote from: coaster on February 06, 2015, 06:56:19 PM
I think the reason no one ever mentions him is because we all know he was full of it. Its not really worth the hassle. Look at the ancient alien crowd today. All of them are full of shit, we know it and they know it, so whats the point in getting bent out of shape over it.

Good points henge, but I agree with Coaster.  Some stories are so unreasonable that it's hardly worth the effort to pick them apart.

Good analysis though -- I hadn't thought of most of those.  I just wonder why aliens would choose such an inefficient method and a distant star system when even we nearly have the technology to mine asteroids, rich in precious metals, with robots.

there is more gold in the oceans than in dry land. why modify a primate/human at all?  8)

Yorkshire pud

I read somewhere that gold is the predominat element in the universe. These aliens travelled to Earth to mine an element that is paradoxically so rare on Earth that all the gold ever mined would form a cube less than 100 feet per side. But Stitchen has been comprehensively debunked. The only ones who still follow his crap have ludicruous hair and/or indulge in too many herbal mind changers.

b_dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2015, 02:08:51 AM
I read somewhere that gold is the predominat element in the universe. These aliens travelled to Earth to mine an element that is paradoxically so rare on Earth that all the gold ever mined would form a cube less than 100 feet per side. But Stitchen has been comprehensively debunked. The only ones who still follow his crap have ludicruous hair and/or indulge in too many herbal mind changers.
Well Noory has that ridiculous stache. As for the herbali intoxicants ... Noory strikes me as someone who wouldn't smoke up because it would send his mind into overdrive which would likely seem like a never ending car crash.

VtaGeezer

I remember Art hosting a guest who was a genuine scholar on ancient Assyria, the area, and could read cuneiform.  He blew Sitchen out of the water, said that Sitchen didn't even read cuneiform but made up his own translations, and that his understanding of Assyrian history were off the wall.  This would have been pre-2K.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2015, 02:08:51 AM
Being one of the heaviest elements, gold wouldn't have been "cooked" out the stars until the universe was well along and is resultingly well down the list of elements by commonality.  That doesn't speak to its distribution, and I figure that if the Nibureans were clever enough to get here, they'd be f'ing clever enough to find a planet where clumps of it lie about and its not one of the rarest elements to be found.  And they'd bring an f'ing nuclear-powered excavator or two, and not have to breed the native hairless apes to dig it with wooden spades.

Heather Wade

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 07, 2015, 03:17:51 PM
I remember Art hosting a guest who was a genuine scholar on ancient Assyria, the area, and could read cuneiform.  He blew Sitchen out of the water, said that Sitchen didn't even read cuneiform but made up his own translations, and that his understanding of Assyrian history were off the wall.  This would have been pre-2K.

I knew an Assyrian family when I was a child.  Trippy, fascinating people.  And they make the best red rice ever.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 07, 2015, 03:27:49 PM
Being one of the heaviest elements, gold wouldn't have been "cooked" out the stars until the universe was well along and is resultingly well down the list of elements by commonality.  That doesn't speak to its distribution, and I figure that if the Nibureans were clever enough to get here, they'd be f'ing clever enough to find a planet where clumps of it lie about and its not one of the rarest elements to be found.  And they'd bring an f'ing nuclear-powered excavator or two, and not have to breed the native hairless apes to dig it with wooden spades.

Maybe they're just interstellar dicks and they created humans to humiliate and provide them with some cheap laughs.

pyewacket

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 07, 2015, 03:17:51 PM

This might be the guest:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

Gd5150

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 07, 2015, 03:35:46 PM

I knew an Assyrian family when I was a child.  Trippy, fascinating people.  And they make the best red rice ever.

Beautiful women too!

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 07, 2015, 03:27:49 PM

Stars like the Sun and smaller, which constitute the vast majority, will never produce anything much heavier than oxygen except in the tinniest, most insignificant quantities.  It takes a truly massive star to create elements heavier than iron (in any notable amount).  The largest of those only live a few million years, and were much more common in the earliest days of the Universe.*  So, it is not entirely correct to say it takes the universe a long time to cook gold, but it does build over time and takes a long time to collect into nebulae along with primordial hydrogen to create mineral rich stars like our Sun.  However, because of the way it is formed, gold will always remain rare in comparison to other heavy elements and may become even rarer over time compared to lighter elements, common in the Earth and produced in smaller stars, like carbon, silicon, and oxygen.

I included a graph of gold relative to all the other elements in the Sun, which represents 99 percent of the mass of the entire Solar System.  Gold is to the right, near the bottom.

[attachimg=1]

So, if you took a swath around the Sun several thousand light years wide and concentric with the center of the galaxy, I would expect all stars and systems which are third generation stars like the Sun, or younger, to have a similar composition.  Other solar systems aren't likely to be much richer in gold.

It really comes down to how a particular body was formed.  The Earth is large so light elements tended to rise while heavier ones like gold tended to sink.  The most abundant element in the Earth's rocky crust is oxygen, believe it or not.  However, most asteroids have not differentiated so the heavier elements remain accessible.

Now, this does nothing to alter your point.  There is no reason for an alien race to come here looking for gold.  There are much better places for them to go.

I just like this stuff.

* It turns out this point is debatable.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: pyewacket on February 07, 2015, 04:51:17 PM
This might be the guest:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/
I think that's him but the C2C index seems to have been scrubbed of Bell's shows; earliest I can find is '03 with Noory. Whats surprising is the number of time He was on with Noory, but GN still speaks of Sitchen like he was a serious scholar. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 07, 2015, 09:12:54 PM
Stars like the Sun and smaller, which constitute the vast majority, will never produce anything much heavier than oxygen except in the tinniest, most insignificant quantities.  It takes a truly massive star to create elements heavier than iron (in any notable amount).  The largest of those only live a few million years, and were much more common in the earliest days of the Universe.*  So, it is not entirely correct to say it takes the universe a long time to cook gold, but it does build over time and takes a long time to collect into nebulae along with primordial hydrogen to create mineral rich stars like our Sun.  However, because of the way it is formed, gold will always remain rare in comparison to other heavy elements and may become even rarer over time compared to lighter elements, common in the Earth and produced in smaller stars, like carbon, silicon, and oxygen.

I included a graph of gold relative to all the other elements in the Sun, which represents 99 percent of the mass of the entire Solar System.  Gold is to the right, near the bottom.

[attachimg=1]

So, if you took a swath around the Sun several thousand light years wide and concentric with the center of the galaxy, I would expect all stars and systems which are third generation stars like the Sun, or younger, to have a similar composition.  Other solar systems aren't likely to be much richer in gold.

It really comes down to how a particular body was formed.  The Earth is large so light elements tended to rise while heavier ones like gold tended to sink.  The most abundant element in the Earth's rocky crust is oxygen, believe it or not.  However, most asteroids have not differentiated so the heavier elements remain accessible.

Now, this does nothing to alter your point.  There is no reason for an alien race to come here looking for gold.  There are much better places for them to go.

I just like this stuff.

* It turns out this point is debatable.
Fixed  8)

pyewacket

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 08, 2015, 12:36:01 AM
I think that's him but the C2C index seems to have been scrubbed of Bell's shows; earliest I can find is '03 with Noory. Whats surprising is the number of time He was on with Noory, but GN still speaks of Sitchen like he was a serious scholar.

You're right- it did seem like Sitchen was a regular. I remember George attempting to imitate Sitchen and sounding like a little kid. Nothing made me shut the radio off faster than hearing Sitchen named as the guest. Did you read Mike Heiser's open letter?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: pyewacket on February 08, 2015, 10:12:00 AM
You're right- it did seem like Sitchen was a regular. I remember George attempting to imitate Sitchen and sounding like a little kid. Nothing made me shut the radio off faster than hearing Sitchen named as the guest. Did you read Mike Heiser's open letter?
Actually, I was referring to Hieser's appearances, not Sitchen's.  IIRC, Bell could never get Sitchen on for a full segment guest or to take questions, just a few short calls.  I wasn't aware that Hieser has appeared so many times with Noory; must have been past my bedtime.  I did read the letter; that Sitchen never replied says it all.  I couldn't open Hieser's responses to the guy from Rome.  Sitchen's stuff is like most of Bell's legacy of enigmatic stuff; fascinating when first heard but after years and years of repetition on C2C with no substantiation, I just can't listen to the BS anymore. It was fun, like a good novel...no more.  Bye bye Anunaki, Bigfoot, UFOs, Cydonia et al.

pyewacket

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 09, 2015, 12:43:02 PM
Actually, I was referring to Hieser's appearances, not Sitchen's.  IIRC, Bell could never get Sitchen on for a full segment guest or to take questions, just a few short calls.  I wasn't aware that Hieser has appeared so many times with Noory; must have been past my bedtime.  I did read the letter; that Sitchen never replied says it all.  I couldn't open Hieser's responses to the guy from Rome.  Sitchen's stuff is like most of Bell's legacy of enigmatic stuff; fascinating when first heard but after years and years of repetition on C2C with no substantiation, I'd just can't listen to the BS anymore. It was fun, like a good novel...no more.  Bye bye Anunaki, Bigfoot, UFOs, Cydonia et al.

My memory is foggy when it comes to the older shows- I stopped listening to C2C altogether. I do remember that Sitchen never took up Hieser's challenge. It seemed like the Anunnaki topic was weekly for awhile. George had mentioned that he met Sitchen at some of the shows and seemed to consider him a friend. I never believed any of it, but it was a fun theory for the first couple of shows- not so much after that. I'd rather listen to the people on this thread talk about it.

I totally agree. These topics only work when presented by the right host. 

henge0stone

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 06, 2015, 07:41:15 PM
Good points henge, but I agree with Coaster.  Some stories are so unreasonable that it's hardly worth the effort to pick them apart.

Good analysis though -- I hadn't thought of most of those.  I just wonder why aliens would choose such an inefficient method and a distant star system when even we nearly have the technology to mine asteroids, rich in precious metals, with robots.

Thanks but I don't think the entire Ancient Aliens things is without any merit. However 99.9 % of it (I think) is BS. I mean honestly who knows what happened in those ancient years so long ago. I don't think they came here and built anything or genetically changed anything. I think at most there were artistic rendition by past humans drawing what they saw in the skies. Maybe some of them were turned into parts of mythology who knows. Thats the most I'm willing to say until any real proof is found, and I'm not saying what I said is likely its just possible because who knows. Shows like Ancient Alines (though thought provoking, you have to give credit to their imaginations) is really hogwash especially the later seasons where everything in history was related to aliens.

henge0stone

I just hate how everyone Callers and many guests (Lloyd Pye, William Henry and others I can't think of now) hold him to such high regard without even thinking critically.