• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"proof" that "they" are monitoring this board

Started by WOTR, February 27, 2012, 02:54:46 AM

Juan

Welcome, we don't run people off unless they're dicks, and we profusely tell them first.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: UFO Fill on December 06, 2012, 01:38:08 PM
Welcome, we don't run people off unless they're dicks, and we profusely tell them first.
Indeed, that poor wretch "Widget" was a recent example. If that motherfucker didn't work for Premiere then no one does.

NaeBabii

LoL, I'm definitely not a dick, nor am I rude. :)

jinwicked

Do you really think someone as obsessed as Noory is with his "image" could stay away?

Noory, if you are reading this, and you saw the many pictures I drew of you, and they upset you...

Please cry into a nice glass bottle and send your tears to me. I want to start a trophy case.

P.S. You are going to die eventually and there is probably no afterlife. TURMERIC.

Sardondi

Quote from: NaeBabii on December 06, 2012, 12:57:37 PM
....Anyway, I sincerely hope this forum turns out to be better than the last one that I joined, which ran me off in less than two weeks with it's constant trolling, tons of flaming and weird pervs and I was violating T&S left and right, FOR NOTHING! (They could have messaged me with me being so new, but whatever.) :)

Howdy. I'd be surprised if C2C hosts had the time to do any RT monitoring of boards, but maybe so. Aside from that, I don't think I've ever seen a "maiden post" which ended like this.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: NaeBabii on December 06, 2012, 12:57:37 PM
Pretty new here, I think I just registered yesterday, but I have been lurking for a few days to a few weeks now. It has been hard trying to find time to post a welcome here.

Before I found this thread, When C2C would post something about that nights show on the Facebook page, I would hang out on the pages post and talk about the show.

This reminded me of a time when Knapp had a VERY foreign sounding guest on, the guy kept pronouncing everything with a dialect. Instead of very, he would say "Berry". The post exploded with us, laughing and repeating the word "Berry". As Knapp was rounding out his hour with the guest he uses the word "Berry", instead of "Very".

The page exploded again with us all saying, "Did he really just say BERRY?!"

Now this could simply have been him subconsciously picking up and repeating the word berry, OR he was reading the page and noticed we were having a laugh at it and repeated the word to jab at us.

With his constant clicking throughout the show, he possibly could be reading every word, lol.

Anyway, I sincerely hope this forum turns out to be better than the last one that I joined, which ran me off in less than two weeks with it's constant trolling, tons of flaming and weird pervs and I was violating T&S left and right, FOR NOTHING! (They could have messaged me with me being so new, but whatever.) :)

Hi. As far as monitoring goes, Noory likely flies drones over haters' houses. The C2C investigative teams probably use GPS and satellites to spy on all of us. BTW, if you don't mind, what was the name of the other forum?

Quote from: Sardondi on December 06, 2012, 03:21:22 PM
Howdy. I'd be surprised if C2C hosts had the time to do any RT monitoring of boards, but maybe so...

Just part of George's 8 hours of show prep.  Aong with reading screened emails and checking the web for gruesome stories.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 06, 2012, 05:50:04 PM
BTW, if you don't mind, what was the name of the other forum?

yes, i'm also curious to know.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Em Vee on December 06, 2012, 08:43:40 PM

yes, i'm also curious to know.

Let's do the math. There are (or were) three GNS "sites". One is gone, and two are left. Coast Gab is one of them. 

Sardondi

So what's the over/under on how long it will take? A month? A week?

NaeBabii

Above Top Secret... completely overrun with trolls.

Quote from: NaeBabii on December 07, 2012, 12:21:54 AM

as was said in a famous movie, "welcome to the real world"   8)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: NaeBabii on December 07, 2012, 12:21:54 AM

My bust! I thought that you were referring to the GNS board. :-[

DAE

If Coast & Company are monitoring this board, that is confirmation that they are a bunch of dingbats.  Because if any lurking producer or executive still cannot grasp the weakness of George then they deserve to watch the show slowly degrade.  The irony is that it is all so simple to solve.   Replace George.  Or put him through some active listening training or something.  You don't take die-hard fans (who have complained prior through the proper channels), ignore their input for years, then push them away to the point of them starting up forums in protest.  WTF?  It's just not good business sense.   Although Art doesn't share our opinion per se on George, he did say in that one shortwave discussion that he was not happy how the show was going.  When executives maintain cognitive dissonance, they will just lump all complaints together; ignoring the fact that the King himself apparently had  concerns over the show as well.   It was very hard to outgrow Art Bell's skill and talent.   George Noory is too easy to outgrow, especially once a listener discovers all the better alternatives out there.   

I can't listen to George because it hurts my ears.  The stupid things he says, and constantly jumping topics before finishing one fully.  Plus too many 'mainstream' alternative guests.... Coast is missing out on that old vast Art Bell world of independent and non-published researchers.   In other words... I have outgrown George.

LacyWoodrow

Quote from: fysisist on February 27, 2012, 02:46:51 PM
If the jackass who is Noory is really monitoring this forum, then I ask one thing only.  George, for the love of god and all things that are good and true, PLEASE learn to pronounce "...ing" instead of "...een", as in "talkING" rather than "talkEEN", "listenING" rather than "listenEEN", and of course "suckING" rather than "suckEEN", etc.

By his own account, he went to voice acting school. I haven't heard him talk about that in years, but I think he went to the Voice acting academy for the deaf and mentally handicapped.

Tokaj83

As much as I dislike "jorch" on air lets hope he and his minions are taking note to what we are saying about the show.

BigDave

Quote from: Sardondi on December 06, 2012, 03:21:22 PM
Howdy. I'd be surprised if C2C hosts had the time to do any RT monitoring of boards, but maybe so. Aside from that, I don't think I've ever seen a "maiden post" which ended like this.

Who knows it may be Lex ???

tweet75

not george hes too lazy to type in the web address

ziznak

I'm pretty sure this board is mostly written off by George's staff... to his face.  In private they are all avid gabbers themselves and goof around at the office by changing each others wallpapers to some of our finest in Snoore boy photoshops.

Juan

They probably print out and pass around Jorch's Eyepad.

Hey, Tommy.  How about a turkey sandwich?  And for Jorch, you could get one of these at your local 7/11
Fresh to go Sandwiches
Made fresh daily, these halal sandwiches comes in easy-to-peel wrap that seals in moisture and flavour. Each sandwich is filled with juicy slices or chunks of meat and crispy greens. Enjoy them chilled or warm by popping them in the microwave oven.

Oh, that's right, George claims to be Roman Catholic.  What did he give up for Lent?

Quote from: Gassy Man on March 04, 2012, 07:06:59 PM
It's pretty obvious that someone on the show is reading these posts, but the problem is that they're not taking any of the good advice --and they likely won't until it is too late, and by that, I mean that the ratings sink low enough and the affiliates run far enough away that the show is in genuine trouble . . . too bad since the advice here's free.
You are right. Stand-up, professional guys like Noori send lawyers, trolls, lawsuits and threats before they even once think that they are wrong and change the show format.

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 05, 2012, 08:48:15 PM
Mmmm... virgin ass....
IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU GET YOUR HATING SELF BACK IN HERE DOUS!
WELCOME BACK FELLOW HATER!!
;D

ItsOver

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 15, 2013, 04:44:24 PM

Oh, that's right, George claims to be Roman Catholic.  What did he give up for Lent?

Apparently what little was left of his brain.

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 15, 2013, 04:44:24 PM
Easy.
His grey hair.

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on February 15, 2013, 05:12:02 PM
True, but did he use shoe polish?  That is the worst dye job ever...
Heh, probably the thing with the sponge on the tip of it. Maybe he just dabbed it and poked it around his head. He looks like fucking Moe Howard with that coal hair helmet.

11angeleyes11

Actually a new holiday has been proclaimed for Feb 15.  "Happy Hater's Day."!

The game to celebrate is gab trivia where questions are asked based on posts on the forum. 

George won!  First prize was a Nice and Easy root touch-up kit.  I know, Just For Men. . but it was just repackaged and put in last month's hair dye box.

Juan

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 15, 2013, 05:15:44 PM
Heh, probably the thing with the sponge on the tip of it. Maybe he just dabbed it and poked it around his head. He looks like fucking Moe Howard with that coal hair helmet.
George can be funny, but he needs to do some work to equal Moe.  I guess with 8-hours of show prep, he doesn't have time for his comedy material.  He uses what comes naturally.