• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MAX

Quote from: onan on January 03, 2016, 05:09:39 AM
So, Art now wants to bomb ISIS? Yeah, I skipped, I do that.

Politics always brings out the best in everyone.

I realize everyone is interested in my point of view, so follow along, will you?

Someone asked for any name, I guess, for arguments sake to legitimately run against Trump, just don't say "anyone" because, I guess, it's an old joke. OK, even though it's gonna cause me grief (see what I do for this forum?) Sanders, that's my choice. Only "on the horizon" candidate with no pants on fire labeling. Guess who has the most burning pants in this campaign?

Shit, I can't help myself, anyone.

I saw the debate but I thought that was Larry David

wr250

at first i thought this was an art bell thread. then it took a turn to the falkie side, with Art being the falkie in this case. now its the politics thread . nows its the worst of bellgab all in one thread.

GravitySucks

Quote from: wr250 on January 03, 2016, 09:09:45 AM
at first i thought this was an art bell thread. then it took a turn to the falkie side, with Art being the falkie in this case. now its the politics thread . nows its the worst of bellgab all in one thread.

Aye, the end is near. We have begun the Tribulation. Horns have sounded, scrolls unsealed.

Woe is me, woe is me.

Ashes and sack cloths, all of you.

Repent, all you spinners and arteists!

Quote from: Chronaut on January 03, 2016, 08:02:44 AM
You've been spurting bile in this thread for weeks, and yet you didn't know that the Nye County Sheriff's Office posted all of the relevant incident reports pertaining to Art Bell's stalker troubles on their facebook page?  It's been mentioned dozens of times here, and on Art's facebook page as well.  See attached snapshot, source here:  https://www.facebook.com/nyecountysheriff/ dated Dec. 14

Art's "Stalker" trouble.

I honestly can't believe anyone is buying that narrative still.

Let's take occurrences one by one.

A neighbor calls the police because they believe they heard gunshots and then a car drive away, yet didn't see anything.

A few hours later Art Bell calls the police personally because the neighbor called Art about the supposed gunshots.

The only person in this neighborhood to hear these gunshots seems to have been this one unique neighbor. 

Art's wife didn't hear them.

A month goes by and nothing happens until he gets a threatening phone call from a "blocked" call.  Art doesn't want to pursue this crime against him though.  Even now he insists in not going after the person who threatened death on himself and his family.

A few days later Art then calls the police because the day earlier an unknown man was on his property kneeling down around one of his windows.

Really think about what the last police report states: Art calls the police the next day at 3:30pm to tell them an unidentified and unknown man was on his property creeping around the windows.

If you are a celebrity radio host who deals in the paranormal, who maybe is already on guard due to your own celebrity and the types of fans you might have based on your work, suddenly experience mysterious gunshots in your rural neighborhood, and then a death threat, I just don't see how you would wait till the late afternoon of the following day to report an unknown and unidentified man on your property skulking about the windows.  Any reasonable person, especially with a spouse and their child in the home would have called the police immediately.

If Art would make a quick and extreme decision to end his show in order to protect his family, to me it's quite a contrast that he would wait literally the next day, past Breakfast, past Lunch, and wait all the way to 3:30pm to call police that an unknown and unidentified man had been on his property a day earlier, and simply ask for more police patrols.

I honestly don't understand Art's behavior.

Even his behavior here.  He spent more time threatening a dopey forum poster over libel than against the person who called in a death threat made against his family.

The Police: Art, you received a death threat against yourself and your family.  We can investigate it using all the resources of law enforcement if you would like.

Art Bell: No...no....no...no, I don't want to do that I don't have time, I have to write intimidating posts on bellgab directed at a random forum poster saying mean things against me.

The Police:  ???

dan7800

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 03, 2016, 09:26:17 AM
Art's "Stalker" trouble.

I honestly can't believe anyone is buying that narrative still.

Let's take occurrences one by one.

A neighbor calls the police because they believe they heard gunshots and then a car drive away, yet didn't see anything.

A few hours later Art Bell calls the police personally because the neighbor called Art about the supposed gunshots.

The only person in this neighborhood to hear these gunshots seems to have been this one unique neighbor. 

Even his behavior here.  He spent more time threatening a dopey forum poster over libel than against the person who called in a death threat made against his family.

The NEIGHBOR reported the gunshots. This adds another person (unrelated to Art) into the equation. This removes the conspiracy theory that it was just Art fabricating the entire thing. Like I've always said, if Art wanted to quit and wanted to make up a slimy story, then why not just say he had a health problem. There would be no police (no crimes for mis-reporting), and his records would be legally sealed. It would have been MUCH MUCH simpler.

Someone shooting in the vicinity of your house/calling in death threats/stalking.... Art is supposed to threaten with libel and that will make the nut job stop?!

Until there is any evidence to contradict Art's story, I'm on his side with this one. Yes, it is VERY frustrating that he is gone again, but what is equally frustrating is the trolls who have taken over the site.

Nobody really knows the entire details in all of this other than Art. MAYBE the police told him to go off the air, and that they'd make it seem like the case was dead for the nut to come out of hiding. MAYBE the police know it was just a jumpy neighbor who scared Art's wife (understandably so) with what THE NEIGHBORS heard to be gunshots. MAYBE it was a Bigfoot caring a light saber going door to door trying to get people to vote for Bernie Sanders. People are all presuming so many facts.

If you're so fed up with Art that you are completely done with him, then that is totally fine and is your decision. Move on.

Quote from: dan7800 on January 03, 2016, 09:40:25 AM

The NEIGHBOR reported the gunshots. This adds another person (unrelated to Art) into the equation. This removes the conspiracy theory that it was just Art fabricating the entire thing. Like I've always said, if Art wanted to quit and wanted to make up a slimy story, then why not just say he had a health problem. There would be no police (no crimes for mis-reporting), and his records would be legally sealed. It would have been MUCH MUCH simpler.

Someone shooting in the vicinity of your house/calling in death threats/stalking.... Art is supposed to threaten with libel and that will make the nut job stop?!

Until there is any evidence to contradict Art's story, I'm on his side with this one. Yes, it is VERY frustrating that he is gone again, but what is equally frustrating is the trolls who have taken over the site.

If you're so up set with Art that you are completely done with him, then that is totally fine and is your decision. Move on.

I don't think anyone disputes there were gunfire.

I think most reasonable people wouldn't draw a narrative that this means Art has a stalker out to get him.

The evidence is in Art's own behavior. 

He supposedly gets a death threat against his family, yet doesn't want the police to investigate it using all of the resources of law enforcement.

An unidentified man is on his property a few days after getting a death threat at night skulking around the windows, but Art doesn't call the police until late in the afternoon the next day?

It's so laughable how gullible people are.

Ms. C

Quote from: wr250 on January 03, 2016, 09:09:45 AM
+1   :'(

dan7800

Quote from: Ms. C on January 03, 2016, 09:57:52 AM
+1   :'(

+1 There.

These trolls will soon burn themselves out and will go back to their C2C & Jimmy Church ads.

GravitySucks

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 03, 2016, 09:55:05 AM
I don't think anyone disputes there were gunfire.

I think most reasonable people wouldn't draw a narrative that this means Art has a stalker out to get him.

The evidence is in Art's own behavior. 

He supposedly gets a death threat against his family, yet doesn't want the police to investigate it using all of the resources of law enforcement.

An unidentified man is on his property a few days after getting a death threat at night skulking around the windows, but Art doesn't call the police until late in the afternoon the next day?

It's so laughable how gullible people are.

You have posted 194 posts in your 23 days as a forum member. They all say the same thing. You are the gullible one. Welcome to BellGab. Post often. Vandeven Enterprises appreciates your contributions to the #DiaperDollar$ campaign.

Scientific studies have proven that it takes 3 weeks to develop a habit. We have you now. Addict.

munbeam666

Quote from: Zenman on January 03, 2016, 12:41:04 AM
I heard that there are many Democrats who would secretly vote for Trump if it were between him and Hillary. I also heard that there are many Latinos and even Muslims who would vote for him. I think I heard that on the GabCast.
there are many alien grays who would secretly vote for trump. i think i heard that on the bellgab

pyewacket

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 03, 2016, 09:26:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Cx1lMBH3g

Jackstar

Quote from: Chronaut on January 03, 2016, 08:02:44 AM
See attached snapshot, source here:  https://www.facebook.com/nyecountysheriff/ dated Dec. 14

"My family! My career! No, I don't want to file a report. Just document what I said happened. My neighbor said..."

Real or fake, this is bullshit.

Jackstar

Quote from: dan7800 on January 03, 2016, 09:40:25 AM
then why not just say he had a health problem.

"Hi, I'm Art Bell, and I'm the guy with a bad back. I mean, a really bad back..."

He's done that. He's still doing that, that spot plays every hour. Needs more play.

If you're so fed up with Art that you are completely done with him, then that is totally fine and is your decision. Move on.

I have a similar, better idea.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jackstar on January 03, 2016, 01:30:17 PM
"Hi, I'm Art Bell, and I'm the guy with a bad back. I mean, a really bad back..."

He's done that. He's still doing that, that spot plays every hour. Needs more play.

I have a similar, better idea.
Seriously he is doing spots? Must have that worked out with the stalker. I wonder if they split the money? I know I am an addict troll. That is hilarious to know. I haven't listened live.

The Snorchlax

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 01, 2016, 05:35:49 PM
Jorch must fap to this thread three times a day.

Lol
Turmeric  can have amazing side effects

dan7800

Quote from: Jackstar on January 03, 2016, 01:22:29 PM
Real or fake, this is bullshit.

How insightful. We are sorry to hear that you feel that way.

dan7800

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 03, 2016, 01:39:34 PM
Seriously he is doing spots? Must have that worked out with the stalker. I wonder if they split the money? I know I am an addict troll. That is hilarious to know. I haven't listened live.

These are old ads he recorded months ago.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 03, 2016, 01:39:34 PM

Yes you are, and it doesn't look good on you.

Since a member here has discovered and announced a new legal Requirement of believing whatever we are told - unless we are able to PROVE it untrue - it may be time to rehabilitate a couple of Art's buddies, and one of his frequent guests.  They've been treated very crudely by some here.

I am unable to prove Whitley is not often captured and transported to an alien ship to be anally probed.  I move under the new doctrine we must accept this story as truth.

I have no evidence that Richard C Hoagland's horseshit, I mean theories and ideas, are untrue.  Thus we need to take him at his word.

There is no tangible proof predictions made by Ed Dames are wrong, they may simply not have occurred yet, or occurred in another universe.  We are now obligated to accept his predictions at face value.

There are many others.  The guy with an alien in his freezer comes to mind.  When is the next search party for Mel's Hole being organized?  We need to find that thing.  Ian's two-time guest Jason the Horse is owed an apology.

3OctaveFart

I'd be willing to question if he even has a really bad back.

ItsOver

"People come to me for thuh trooth!"

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2016, 02:15:23 PM
"People come to me for thuh trooth!"

da troof iz on a 3x5

Donald Noory

Is it political comment day? I didn't get the memo. Let me think of something...

Paul Ryan deep throats Ayn Rand's strap-on while listening to Rush.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2016, 02:07:09 PM
Yes you are, and it doesn't look good on you.
GS this is sad. Any one who doesn't agree with you is a troll? Well at least we will always have Rollye.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2016, 08:25:23 AM
A press release, a line of enquiry does not make. But even if it did, nowhere does it say the police found any evidence to support the claims made. Nothing. You can spin however you want, but there's nothing there to open an investigation to apprehend a culprit.
Using the population of Paharump, you will find that their police force likely has between 70 and 80 officers, total.  But, I'm sure they called in a mobile crime lab from Vegas to comb his property and the BLM property looking for a spent cartridge and any other physical evidence left behind.  After that, they took the impressions of footprints and the casings from the BLM and spent hundreds of man hours trying to verify the claim.

Or... They are a small town police force who thought it was regrettable that Art did not actually "catch" the bullet for them and wished him better luck next time after spending roughly 1 hour on the "case."  I know when my place was broken into they did not even bother lifting prints from the glasses that the jackasses were drinking from (they spent the better part of a weekend drinking and destroying my place.)  There was no "evidence" that I did not destroy the place myself, and the "investigation" lasted just enough time for the police to take a statement- so I suppose it did not really happen...  Insurance will be happy to know that this is how things work when they demand their settlement back.

Perhaps we should start a "go fund me" page for investigating the claims in the hopes of either proving or disproving them?  I know that I would contribute an amount in proportion to how much I care... Sadly, the Canadian government has taken away pennies.

Freyja

Quote from: dan7800 on January 03, 2016, 01:43:40 PM
These are old ads he recorded months ago.

So does that make him on or off the radio according to the "stalker"?

WOTR

Quote from: Freyja on January 03, 2016, 02:39:34 PM
So does that make him on or off the radio according to the "stalker"?
Suppose we would need to know the stalker's thoughts on the subject.  But if that were the case, would the fact that there are archives where people can download his stuff (and a few shows on youtube) not mean that he is not "off the radio?"  Perhaps we should all contribute to the go fund me page for finding Arts stalker to ask him / her?

Freyja

Quote from: WOTR on January 03, 2016, 02:42:27 PM
Suppose we would need to know the stalker's thoughts on the subject.  But if that were the case, would the fact that there are archives where people can download his stuff (and a few shows on youtube) not mean that he is not "off the radio?"  ....

The point I was attempting to make is that Art "hung up the mic" from MITD to keep his family safe; he is saying that not being on the air is ultimately key to ensure this.

Yet, he has not asked for his commercials to be yanked, he is allowing replays of MITD with Art hosting. Art has no control over the SIT programs and they still run on the air.

Just saying........