• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

HumanBeing

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 25, 2015, 09:28:41 PM
Your dreams could always be worse..........

I see what you did there  ;)

Night Train

Gotta love it. 

I've said several times that I don't believe the rumors that Art gave Heather the gig in return for sex.

But Jackstar comes on here on Christmas day, clearly insinuating that very thing.

And when I point out what he's doing, what happens?

People accuse me of saying that Art gave Heather the gig in return for sex.

Gotta love it.

And I'm supposed to be the troll?

bellNwhistle

Good God, it's Christmas. Surely you can give nonsense conspiracy theories a rest for ONE day??

Eat some grub, listen to some tunes..   anything but this.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 09:08:40 PM
I'm not suggesting that Heather got the job that way.

As, I've said several times, I don't believe that.

However, I do believe Jackstar is insinuating that very thing.

I apologize if I misunderstood the context of your post.

Value Of Pi

Right now, John Batchelor is interviewing an author about the Zapruder film and the JFK assassination debate. This is what RCH's show on the subject would have sounded like if it was much, much better. Anyone remember that show? I would like to forget it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 25, 2015, 09:40:08 PM
Good God, it's Christmas. Surely you can give nonsense conspiracy theories a rest for ONE day??

Eat some grub, listen to some tunes..   anything but this.

Merry Christmas BnW!

bellNwhistle

Art has posted a really lovely picture of him and Asia in the snow, in Nevada.  None here in the midwest where I live..  glad someone had a white Christmas! :D

Hope everyone had a pleasant day.  'Night!

The Kraken

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 25, 2015, 09:45:43 PM
Art has posted a really lovely picture of him and Asia in the snow, in Nevada.  None here in the midwest where I live..  glad someone had a white Christmas! :D

Hope everyone had a pleasant day.  'Night!
Art got snow in the desert, and it's 60s and humid here in Massachusetts.

Meister_000

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 09:31:56 PM

. . .Jackstar comes on here on Christmas day, clearly insinuating . . .

And when I point out what he's doing, what happens?

You'll find out soon enough, I predict.  ;D
Gonna grab me some Pop-Corn

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 25, 2015, 07:54:41 PM
I keep seeing the number 1111.

Dr Wots Wong would be able to interpret this for you.  Perhaps send him a bellgab PM.

Night Train

People are wearing shorts in NYC and Vermont.  In many cities in America, the high today was over 80 degrees.

Meanwhile, Pahrump, Nevada has snow on the ground.

Anyone think that stalker might be in cahoots with HAARP?

Value Of Pi

Ha! Batchelor's guest just pointed out that the first of three shots by Oswald happened one second before Zapruder started filming. So Oswald got off three shots in 11.6 seconds (not six), enough time for that to occur. RCH spent his whole show analysing the so-called missing frames, three shots in six seconds, etc. Conspiracy claptrap. Hooray John and Art. Boo RCH.

Meister_000

Would someone be so kind as to grab a copy of Art's new Snow pics from last night and post them here?  I don't do FaceBook so I can't get in to see them, and other people might also like to see it/them as well. Thanks.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 25, 2015, 10:19:04 PM
Would someone be so kind as to grab a copy of Art's new Snow pics from last night and post them here?  I don't do FaceBook so I can't get in to see them, and other people might also like to see it/them as well. Thanks.

If Art doesn't mind this, I won't mind, either. Lots of people don't do FB, I suspect.

Meister_000

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 25, 2015, 10:27:14 PM
If Art doesn't mind this, I won't mind, either. Lots of people don't do FB, I suspect.

I honestly don't think he knows how to use the Attachments feature here. He announced the whole thing here in the first place, and went so far as Reopen his FB page specifically and solely because he was so hot to trot to share them. I think he's just comfortable using FB for that function, he already knows which couple of buttons to click to get the job done, it's familiar, in other words. That's my guess.

Robert

Quote from: Night Train on December 25, 2015, 12:16:28 PMMultiple Personality Disorder is a myth.  There's no such thing.
Friends & I saw a 1-man off-off-B'way show called Abducted! that combined MPD w abduction of humans by space aliens and/or abduction of space aliens by human spy agency.

Art Bell

I remember when I Married Airyn the heavy bet was it won't last six Months, anybody remember that one? This April 11th we will celebrate 10 Years.

Art

popple

Asia has mighty wishing powers  ;D

Battleborn

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 10:54:26 PM
I remember when I Married Airyn the heave bet was it won't last six Months, anybody remember that one? This April 11th we will celebrate 10 Years.

Art

A great accomplishment in this day and age, and a great picture too. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

ItsOver

I remember when I Married Airyn the heave bet was it won't last six Months, anybody remember that one? This April 11th we will celebrate 10 Years.

Art
Thanks, Art.  A very special photo.  And congratulations to Airyn and you.

DesertFox

I remember when I Married Airyn the heavy bet was it won't last six Months, anybody remember that one? This April 11th we will celebrate 10 Years.

Art

Cute pic, Art.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on December 25, 2015, 04:25:09 AM
One last thing since I am awake, about Heather, I was not talking about prank calls everybody that does a show gets those. I was talking about the show thread, she read that every night and it was pretty brutal. That's what I meant about one of our own. She has been a member in good standing for a long time and I know that doesn't get you much but maybe a little?

Art

Heather has been here longer than I have.  She knows how it is.  I'm not thrilled with that thread either.  But 'Root Hog or Die.'  I think she is made of sterner stuff.

As far as the trolls, 4chan foreskinners, Davebots and shitbirds.....I have no idea why so many of us were taken by surprise.

Art
WONDERFUL !!!!!!!   Thanks for sharing

phrodo

Art

Very nice Art. Happy Asia got her snow!! And the trolls were wrong back then too eh?

Tarbaby

Quote from: onan on December 25, 2015, 10:05:54 AM
I wonder if we have that much influence? Or a better question, should we have that kind of influence?

This whole mess is beyond any measure of explanation. I tried to explain it to my wife. It became more mired in minutia and speculation, after several minutes it became quite clear I was going to be grounded from the internet.
hahaha!
  , This rapacious invasion of malcontents not only disturbs innocent long-term bellgab core fans but also simultaneously increases page views from which Bellgab profits.
  There is an ongoing drive-by mugging of the board but it is allowed to continue because, as MB openly admits, Any interference or censorship would reduce profit. Also, to some extent, reduce, MV speculates, Long term board viability by stifling free idea exchange.
  It's a textbook example of capitalism versus ethics. I.e., personal gain being the strongest insurance of a successful enterprise. it is what brought the Usa to the top of the Global foodchain.
  It could happen however that the long term core base become so alienated that they leave thereby also reducing the overall page views.
  To confuse things even further I noticed recently that art was conflating his loyal long-term fans here with the recent influx of marauding mutant hormonal teenage Nori devotees.

whytide

Art

Congratulations  8)

Art, a few of us were discussing a day or two ago. Is it pronounced by Filipinos more like "Irene" or "Erin"?

(Edit: Here it is).

paladin1991

Art

Nice pic.  Thanks for sticking around, kid.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: phrodo on December 25, 2015, 11:07:27 PM
Very nice Art. Happy Asia got her snow!! And the trolls were wrong back then too eh?

Yes, agree on the snow, but remember that even trolls get to be right every once in a while. Not sure what the subject is here, but sad to say, this happens to be true.

Heydeb7

Art

Yes I remember those people saying that. The Problem with those people is they don't know what a truly loyal person you are. It is hard to believe 10 years have flown by. Congratulations. Crap, I just realized I have listened to you every night you had a show for 27 years!!!! Since 1988. Holy cow Art, ya think we might be called family now??? Gosh, I just thought of the Yugo driving to Vegas and you cussing it out...  Haha... boy it's been many years for sure. I pray you will be able to come back.