• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 01:47:05 AM
Hate on me all you want Art.  I'm a fan and have been a fan probably as long as Keith has been.    Leo's actions have shown how unprofessional he is, but he's not the first, including you, to have problems with Keith.    Honestly, if I were you, I would hope to be ignoring all this chatter at Bellgab.  It's like going to the store and reading about yourself in the National Enquirer or something.    You're right, who are we to say anything?   Yet at the same time, we have every right to say something.    Don't blame me for just saying what is on some people's minds though.   Only a true fan would tell you how it really is, not just kiss your ass.

Dewd STFU.... ART is one of us! Art is a Bellgabber... Art comes here to enjoys himself the same as we do... Maybe learn a few things too... Let's stop treating him like he's that guy over on the "musing" thread, 'DRONE'in On and On about every little aspect and dissecting it to pieces, when the fact is we know next to nothing... So STFU and let ART be a Bellgabber and let's enjoy this wonderful man, make him laugh and want to come here!

Art who gives us so much.. What have you given to Art? ...
Celebrate Art! ....coordinates +3...
.. Yeah I'll get those pictures..girls ;)

inuk2600

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 02:13:01 AM
I give a flying fuck on how well it works, and looks.   I use the archive off my phone routinely.  It's a pain in the ass to use.   There's a reason Art uses an iPhone and it's not because it is hard to use and looks ugly.

Well looks like you're  not getting your christmas present this year Billy.

littlechris

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 02:08:06 AM
To see how many ways he can say the same thing using more paragraphs each time?

Cassandra sweety, go change your diaper and go to bed already.You are embarrassing yourself. Go to bed hon.

coaster

This thread blows ass tonight.

area51drone

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 02:13:34 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1699273113692243&set=a.1399264017026489.1073741828.100008287119641&type=3

120 bucks is A LOT of money, shuddap Leo.

Seriously, he needs to be interviewed.

If those numbers are  real, $60k/mo in time travellers + $12k/mo in advertising revenue = $72k/mo?    I added up the costs of the show one day back in the piracy thread, and I'm not sure if I was very accurate or not but assuming I was even within 100% +/-, someone is making a lot of money.

Mild Bill

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 02:13:01 AM
I give a flying fuck on how well it works, and looks.   I use the archive off my phone routinely.  It's a pain in the ass to use.   There's a reason Art uses an iPhone and it's not because it is hard to use and looks ugly.

I know you want the best for Art's technical support. I can read that in your recent, rational and reasoned posts. I appreciate what you say and agree whole-heartedly.

lonevoice

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 02:13:34 AM
120 bucks is A LOT of money, shuddap Leo.

Seriously, he needs to be interviewed.
Per gabcast today and documentation, Leo has received thousands of dollars in compensation, and exactly what he agreed to.  He was asked to be interviewed, and he told someone who trusted his word that he would call.  He didn't.  But he's been having his public meltdown for over 24 hours now and banning anyone who asks questions...however politely.  Believe him, or believe Art, Keith, Heather, Amy and MV.  *shrug*

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:17:51 AM
Cassandra sweety, go change your diaper and go to bed already.You are embarrassing yourself. Go to bed hon.

Stop being stupid, go back to the Falkie thread.

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 04, 2015, 02:15:47 AM
Dewd STFU.... ART is one of us! Art is a Bellgabber... Art comes here to enjoys himself the same as we do... Maybe learn a few things too... Let's stop treating him like he's that guy over on the "musing" thread, 'DRONE'in On and On about every little aspect and dissecting it to pieces, when the fact is we know next to nothing... So STFU and let ART be a Bellgabber and let's enjoy this wonderful man, make him laugh and want to come here!

That's EXACTLY the problem, he's a "BELLGABBER". He'd be better off not affiliating with all  the cult groupies here who try to intimidate everyone.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: coaster on October 04, 2015, 02:20:30 AM

Isn't that the truth.

lonevoice

Quote from: coaster on October 04, 2015, 02:20:30 AM
I agree.  It looks like a few people are nostalgic for the good old days when they were banished to the corn field. 

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 02:21:31 AM
Per gabcast today and documentation, Leo has received thousands of dollars in compensation, and exactly what he agreed to.  He was asked to be interviewed, and he told someone who trusted his word that he would call.  He didn't.  But he's been having his public meltdown for over 24 hours now and banning anyone who asks questions...however politely.  Believe him, or believe Art, Keith, Heather, Amy and MV.  *shrug*

Thanks for the update, I missed the Gabcast and happenings. Where can I see the documentation? The Gabcast isn't yet available for download.

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:21:51 AM
That's EXACTLY the problem, he's a "BELLGABBER". He'd be better off not affiliating with all  the cult groupies here who try to intimidate everyone.

I agree.  As much as Leo wasn't professional in going public with stuff that should have been kept behind the scenes, and as much as I like to think Art reads my posts, I think for his benefit he shouldn't even post on this board except to give occasional show news updates.   I haven't perused other talk show forums, but my guess is that Rush Limbaugh, Phil Hendrie, Sean Hannity, Tom Leykis, etc etc never go onto their boards and post anything, or if they do they don't post under their own names.   I could be wrong, and maybe it's just you and I that feel this way, but to me that's somewhat unprofessional as well.   But perhaps that's what makes Art a great host too, who knows...  I do know that he shouldn't take any of these comments personally, and it appears that he's doing that.

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 02:26:58 AM
I agree.  As much as Leo wasn't professional in going public with stuff that should have been kept behind the scenes, and as much as I like to think Art reads my posts, I think for his benefit he shouldn't even post on this board except to give occasional show news updates.   I haven't perused other talk show forums, but my guess is that Rush Limbaugh, Phil Hendrie, Sean Hannity, Tom Leykis, etc etc never go onto their boards and post anything, or if they do they don't post under their own names.   I could be wrong, and maybe it's just you and I that feel this way, but to me that's somewhat unprofessional as well.   But perhaps that's what makes Art a great host too, who knows...  I do know that he shouldn't take any of these comments personally, and it appears that he's doing that.

Art Bell is KING, there is NO disputing that. But his affiliations with the toxic posters here, specifically the owner of this forum just does not benefit him or his vision.

AppealPlay

Leo's gone.  Bye!  Axe the news and sell ads.

area51drone

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 02:23:25 AM
I agree.  It looks like a few people are nostalgic for the good old days when they were banished to the corn field.

Also kind of seems like some people long for the good old days when they were themselves a celebrity, only to find themselves now a lonely D- celeb, posting sweet nothings to no one on a late Saturday night.   

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:27:18 AM
I suggest that you SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No dude, you're trash on level with Falkie and you need to be in that thread. You haven't contributed tonight, you're just shitting all over everything like a pigeon that just ate Taco Bell because you like train wrecks. What the fuck have you done that was constructive to Art or Hoagland or Bellgab in general? Justify your existence or go back to the falkie thread bullshit.

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:29:25 AM
Art Bell is KING, there is NO disputing that. But his affiliations with the toxic posters here, specifically the owner of this forum just does not benefit him or his vision.

Agreed. That said, it's been a good source of cheap labor for him. I'm waiting for the Jazmunda meltdown where we hear how he made 17 Australian dollars for all those promotional clips.

AppealPlay

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 02:32:28 AM
...because you like train wrecks.

I think everyone likes train wrecks.  It's why we stay for OSOM.

area51drone

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 02:33:12 AM
Agreed. That said, it's been a good source of cheap labor for him. I'm waiting for the Jazmunda meltdown where we hear how he made 17 Australian dollars for all those promotional clips.

Yeah Jaz, where's your meltdown!?!   ;D ;D

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 04, 2015, 02:33:53 AM
I think everyone likes train wrecks.  It's why we stay for OSOM.

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 02:31:29 AM
Also kind of seems like some people long for the good old days when they were themselves a celebrity, only to find themselves now a lonely D- celeb, posting sweet nothings to no one on a late Saturday night.

Well shit have you seen her teeth? Who'd want to date her??

lonevoice

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 02:25:22 AM
Thanks for the update, I missed the Gabcast and happenings. Where can I see the documentation? The Gabcast isn't yet available for download.
You're welcome. It was a great show! I hope MV gets it posted soon. I don't believe we'll be seeing documentation, but all the numbers were stated.  We each have to make our own choice as to whether to believe Art, Keith, Heather and MV...or Leo. 

Mild Bill

Braaps...I feel the braaps...there's a hyper-dimensional physics in the air...the torsion field is strong tonight.

area51drone

Quote from: Mild Bill on October 04, 2015, 02:36:56 AM
Braaps...I feel the braaps...there's a hyper-dimensional physics in the air...the torsion field is strong tonight.

I think things will be back to normal at page 1989....  right now we are in a torsion field trough, we have to get back to zero point energy field, and the next one is 19.5*102... 1989.

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 02:36:23 AM
You're welcome. It was a great show! I hope MV gets it posted soon. I don't believe we'll be seeing documentation, but all the numbers were stated.  We each have to make our own choice as to whether to believe Art, Keith, Heather and MV...or Leo.

Can't wait to hear it. So far, the only documentation I've seen is from Leo. Art and Keith are going to protect their interests, Heather's not going to speak out of turn, and MV was calling Leo a dick early into the meltdown, lol. Not saying I believe Leo, but I can see how he'd be wary of talking to people openly hostile to him.

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:36:13 AM
Well shit have you seen her teeth? Who'd want to date her??

HOT as fuck for 64.

area51drone

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 02:44:49 AM
HOT as fuck for 64.

But he does kind of have a point.   Here's another photo and the teeth do look quite a bit different.