• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Heh heh heh.  I am gong to make some more coffee cause I don't want to sleep on this news.

Nice and Arty.

I didn't see it either (the wicked must sleep sometime) but this is exciting all the same.

bateman

It should go without saying, but be extremely careful about who you share this information with.

zeebo

Just got the PM, can't wait for more details, wow.

tmock00

Thanks for the update!  So awesome - being a member of Bellgab and knowing the right people obviously has its privileges. Let the good times roll!

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2015, 04:15:24 AM
Just got the PM, can't wait for more details, wow.

Art said he'd fill us in on the rest, soon.  But we have to promise not to quote or repost.  It's such a clever plan on his part, though.  Damn.

Lt.Uhura

Wow, I'm seriously late to the party.  No PM, not even a leftover beer :(

Mind = blown. Good luck, Premrat, you're gonna need it.

Battleborn

I have no idea what is going on, but I'm very excited about how excited everyone is! For what it's worth, I'm very good at keeping secrets.  ;)

Well, I take it we're on again?

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 07, 2015, 04:19:59 AM
Art said he'd fill us in on the rest, soon.  But we have to promise not to quote or repost.  It's such a clever plan on his part, though.  Damn.

I so want to talk about it, but yep gotta keep quiet till all is public. 

Wow! You know, I was trying to guess what the best possible scenario could be, but after receiving that pm... Holy S***! I can't remember being this excited in a long, long time. I can't wait till July!

Just sitting here, drinking my coffee...

with a big smile on my face!

Well, Art always used to say, "Go big; or go home."

I mean, I don't know about everybody else, but I think this is pretty big. I mean huge.

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2015, 04:36:03 AM

You're not alone there.  It's taking all I got to keep quiet right now.  Promised Art everyone would be cool about this.

bateman

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2015, 04:36:03 AM

What I'm concerned about is it getting leaked to the trades. I know Art has said before that he has no desire to destroy what he built, but he has to know this will truly turn Coast to smoldering wreckage. If the trade publications get wind of this, they WILL run with it, and that gives the Premrats a good 5 months to try to come up with a plan.

Talk about asymmetrical warfare though. In plain English, Dave: boy are you fucked.

PrairieGhost

I'm late.....

Can I have a PM?

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on March 07, 2015, 04:45:59 AM
...If the trade publications get wind of this, they WILL run with it, and that gives the Premrats a good 5 months to try to come up with a plan...

Yeah if they get tipped off early they might still have a chance, but if everything's kept secret till summer ... oh man are they gonna get blindsided.

jazmunda

This is going to be huge.

PrairieGhost

Wow........ Huge news! My lips are sealed!

These radio people play for keeps.

I'm glad I'm in a different industry.

wr250

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 07, 2015, 04:38:18 AM
Wow! You know, I was trying to guess what the best possible scenario could be, but after receiving that pm... Holy S***! I can't remember being this excited in a long, long time. I can't wait till July!

too bad MV has pms turned off, now he will never know.
neither will i , apparently .

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on March 07, 2015, 05:07:50 AM

The ultimate irony.

Jnthn932

For the love of God someone send me that PM!

bateman

Quote from: wr250 on March 07, 2015, 05:07:50 AM
neither will i , apparently .

This is basically what's about to happen:

http://youtu.be/4aHmuXPpnPw

analog kid

No idea what's going on, but the new name of the show is cool, and the Crystal Gayle thing.

Nice.

Jnthn932

SWEET. BABY. JESUS.

Art you sly devil, you.

wr250

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 07, 2015, 05:22:02 AM
Art, I love your plan for your new show. Your going to rock Noory's world like a hurricane.

noory doesnt get rocked, he will simply implode in a massive outburst of suck.
love the evil spock avatar.