• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2016, 11:27:44 PM
fair enough. I get it. you won't hear any personal shit from me again.
I did like that I could vent on here, but thank you for telling me otherwise.
done and done.

I'm sorry you have a loved one who's sick, coaster.  Remember, to be a good caregiver you have to take care of yourself. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on April 17, 2016, 11:45:32 PM
did Art interview Gordon Lightfoot at one time?

Yes.

Yes. It was on SIT about 2 years ago I think.

Get well soon Art.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 17, 2016, 11:49:40 PM
Yes.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 17, 2016, 11:49:51 PM
Yes. It was on SIT about 2 years ago I think.

Get well soon Art.

hmm..that one i kinda wanna hear

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 17, 2016, 11:48:49 PM
Negativity towards it, I would suspect.

on his FB page? nah..he is revered as a god on that page

coaster

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 17, 2016, 11:49:00 PM
I'm sorry you have a loved one who's sick, coaster.  Remember, to be a good caregiver you have to take care of yourself.
thanks. alls well...won't bring it up again.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 17, 2016, 11:49:40 PM
Yes.
I remember that show. Pretty good.

Lt.Uhura

People post stuff from the hospital all the time. It's TMI as far as I'm concerned.  He might have seen the trolls/opportunists comments and had second thoughts, took it down.  Still, those of us who care can send our collective healing thoughts, prayers, energy--whatever you want to call it.

coaster

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 17, 2016, 11:54:07 PM
People post stuff from the hospital all the time. It's TMI as far as I'm concerned.  He might have seen the trolls/opportunists comments and had second thoughts, took it down.  Still, those of us who care can send our collective healing thoughts, prayers, energy--whatever you want to call it.
This literally closes the door on the whole thing.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2016, 11:46:01 PM
My guess is since he didn't take it, he probably didn't post it. If he had posted it, there would have probably been a message. It might have been his wife.

Okay; then why would his wife post it? If he was having serious health issues, would posting a pic on facebook be a priority?

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2016, 11:46:10 PM
its facebook and hes human? hell, I can post a picture of a guy's lunch that i haven't seen from high school that was on my facebook today. Do you go out of your way to be an asshole or is it just who you are?

Yes, I'm a bad man.

coaster

Quote from: rekcuf on April 17, 2016, 11:58:17 PM

Yes, I'm a bad man.
no. bored maybe. you're not gonna get any fight out of me tonight. i'm exhausted.

Art wouldn't miss a chance to have that posted so to garner sympathy posts from his remaining fans

but sucks for art hope he's fine

coaster

Quote from: Crash Folly on April 18, 2016, 12:02:58 AM
Art wouldn't miss a chance to have that posted so to garner sympathy posts from his remaining fans

jesus christ, the guy is in a hospital. something happened. i swear, there is no sympathy lost on bellgab. what on earth is wrong with you people? it even boggles this old shitty curmudgeon's mind.
I take solace knowing I am not as bad as some of you folks. I mean, the guy can't even wind up in the fucking hospital without people giving him grief. Thats just absurd.
he went to the hospital for some ailment. And it wasn't for you. Imagine that. Weird huh?

albrecht

Yes, and it was pretty good. Gordon was pretty honest about some things n funny thing was Art said he didnt know "Sundown" was him, but had used as bumper, as I recall. Best to Art n hope he recovers quickly. Yeah tho, I thought middle finger usual for monitor (I think O2?) But Idk. Get well Art! Best to you and family. N take it easy, whatever the cause was.

jazmunda

Quote from: Crash Folly on April 18, 2016, 12:02:58 AM

Quote from: coaster on April 18, 2016, 12:08:18 AM
jesus christ, the guy is in a hospital. something happened. i swear, there is no sympathy lost on bellgab. what on earth is wrong with you people? it even boggles this old shitty curmudgeon's mind.
I take solace knowing I am not as bad as some of you folks. I mean, the guy can't even wind up in the fucking hospital without people giving him grief. Thats just absurd.

I'm going to start 'the general musings of coaster' thread.

This story should be rich.

I'm going with saving orphans from a burning building. Or maybe he tried to save a single mother with three kids from an assailant.

Reading the last two pages is humorous. Marks gonna mark.

not looking for troll credit there, someone above asked why Art would have that posted on his facebook. Some people keep their matters private, and other's don't, including Art. That's all....

coaster

Quote from: rekcuf on April 18, 2016, 12:14:34 AM
I'm going to start 'the general musings of coaster' thread.
wanna take a ride?

trostol

well..if any one comes across to that Lightfoot show..please point me in a direction lol

coaster

Quote from: Crash Folly on April 18, 2016, 12:16:19 AM
not looking for troll credit there, someone above asked why Art would have that posted on his facebook. Some people keep their matters private, and other's don't, including Art. That's all....
what if he had family on his facebook? what if they were worried so he posted a picture? who knows. i find it so funny that we have to dissect every little thing the man does. its just so odd.

Maybe Art stopped to get Slurpee, intervened in a robbery in progress and singlehandedly caught a three time loser who was holding up the convenience store?

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on April 18, 2016, 12:17:49 AM
well..if any one comes across to that Lightfoot show..please point me in a direction lol
I think its in the archive and if not "out there" on certain sites. As I recall it wasnt long interview but was good. Not near computer so cant give u date.

Quote from: coaster on April 18, 2016, 12:16:54 AM
wanna take a ride?

Wanna buy some breast milk? Only $20! Art Candlelight Vigil Sale! It'll be gone faster than his Facebook post. Order now.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 18, 2016, 12:18:55 AM
Maybe Art stopped to get Slurpee, intervened in a robbery in progress and singlehandedly caught a three time loser who was holding up the convenience store?

There are NO coincidences!

I remember he interviewed Gordon Lightfoot for a hour before a big name guest. Maybe Lazar or Lear.

coaster

Quote from: rekcuf on April 18, 2016, 12:20:36 AM
Wanna buy some breast milk? Only $20! Art Candlelight Vigil Sale! It'll be gone faster than his Facebook post. Order now.
Never get sick or hurt. You win. I'm done.

Here's a troll post brother coaster

Art listened to 5 hours of MITD and look where he ends up

Quote from: Crash Folly on April 18, 2016, 12:23:10 AM
Here's a troll post brother coaster

Art listened to 5 hours of MITD and look where he ends up

;D  ;D  ;D

ZING! I'm angry at myself I didn't think of that first.

jazmunda

Quote from: trostol on April 18, 2016, 12:17:49 AM

Check your PM