• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 16, 2016, 03:34:34 AM
Why does chefist label every thread with his name?
Maybe Art's mentoring him, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 15, 2016, 10:01:58 PM
Butter is great, but I like sour cream too.
Your cardiologist must love you.

Auslandia

Fuck I left a case of beer out in the rain

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Auslandia on April 16, 2016, 04:32:22 AM
Fuck I left a case of beer out in the rain

Shouldn't this be in the Things That Annoy You thread?

:)

Quote from: Art Bell on April 15, 2016, 08:37:28 PM
I understand this will be heartbreaking news for some of you but MITD with Heather has for some time now been growing every day in subs. The show with Heather has legs and will continue to grow.

She has improved greatly. Now I fully understand that those of you who have decided to hate her will continue to do so but the growing number of subs says there is a wider World out there that does not feel that way. I continue to help her in every way possible.

I know she would love to be able to again join Bell Gab since her roots are here but I have advised her not to do so because of all the hate, if that ever changes I will let her know. I am well aware it is not everybody here but it is still many.

Thought you all might enjoy a update, or not.

Art
thanks so much for the update.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2016, 04:34:57 AM
Shouldn't this be in the Things That Annoy You thread?

:)

Many of the posts in this thread could be in there.

Gruntled

Quote from: k=topic=30.msg780021#msg780021 date=1460779109
like your tiny size nine foot prints are not all over the place "Jinger Rat Snapps "

Quote from: MV on April 15, 2016, 10:04:09 PM
I know what you're trying to suggest, but my penis size is beyond reproach. Don't believe? Ask Jazmunda for pics.
Mv, I think Ginger Rat Snaps was referring to to Art there, but you know, if the shoe fits- :)

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 16, 2016, 03:32:37 AM
Come back to us Art in any capacity. One night a week or a month. Do a podcast. Broadcast from your home. Whatever it takes.

If Art hosted twice a month I'm sure it would make a lot of happy. Or phoning in from the house as a co-host once in awhile, or on every show for only the first hour.

Auslandia

Quote from: jazmunda on April 16, 2016, 05:06:26 AM
Many of the posts in this thread could be in there.

Now you're getting my point lol.  I really did happen to leave a 24 pack in the rain but the aluminum is nice & shiny

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2016, 03:07:19 AM
Welcome.  Post Host often.

That might be my favorite post of the day so far.

Just Me

I often wonder if Art Bell met George Noory at a seven eleven late night and pulled knives on each other, who would win and why would anyone care. Just sayin

bobo17

Guys
Can we PLEASE get back to the very important MEETING that i am organizing?
all this talk about heather etc, will only be resolved with the MEETING.
please, concentrate on me and my importance to all of us.
the MEETING is the only thing that realy matters.
The MEETING is what will make or break our listening pleasure.
DO to the number of friends of art who want to attend, it is taking a lot longer to organize
a specific date.  Do not be dissapointed, the MEETING will take place as soon as possilbe.

thanks to art for the nice inbox message and to all the others.
unfortuanately, with over 4,000 inbox messeages, i had to delete them all inorder to stay
organized.  if you sent me a message and did not recieve a reply, no that i read them all
and appreciate them all.

i am working on the MEETING, but all this other talk on the forum is taking away from the
importance of the MEETING and my importance.
don't despair, i am working as hard as i can and will update you all..hopefully shortly

bobo

TigerLily

PKaiser

Quote from: bobo17 on April 16, 2016, 10:40:49 AM
Guys
DO to the number of friends of art who want to attend, it is taking a lot longer to organize
a specific date.  Do not be dissapointed, the MEETING will take place as soon as possilbe.

unfortuanately, with over 4,000 inbox messeages, i had to delete them all inorder to stay
organized.  if you sent me a message and did not recieve a reply, no that i read them all
and appreciate them all.

i am working on the MEETING, but all this other talk on the forum is taking away from the
don't despair, i am working as hard as i can and will update you all..hopefully shortly

bobo

Hey Goob, didn't you just read what Art himself posted yesterday? He LOVES Heather and she is going nowhere. He LOVES the idea of her doing five glorious hours on "her" show. You do not seem well informed so you might want to scroll back and just read what your "good friend" has said in the past 24 hours.

So, what is it now you intend to do with your MEETING since Art doesn't want Heather to leave and thinks she's doing a bang up job? Hmmmmm?

George, I think we've seen enough from your new "character" here. He's worn out his welcome and isn't even funny any longer....

WildCard

Quote from: username on April 16, 2016, 03:21:31 AM

Hot group of sluts.

How dare yewwww! I'm not a slut, I'm a whore.

73s

Quote from: Just Me on April 16, 2016, 10:25:18 AM
I often wonder if Art Bell met George Noory at a seven eleven late night and pulled knives on each other, who would win and why would anyone care. Just sayin

George would win, unless we could get the Art from ~30 years ago maybe. Art has a bad back and COPD!

Oh and nobody would care outside of Bellgab.

Just Me

Guys

and appreciate them all.

bobo

Is this a JOKE! Me Me Me Just Me is just me.

ItsOver

Guys

...please, concentrate on me and my importance to all of us...

MV, would you please get it together and rename your site "BoboGab - THE Bobo17 Posting Forum."  Thank yeeewww!

ItsOver

Quote from: Just Me on April 16, 2016, 10:25:18 AM
Less than a year ago, I would have said Art, hands down.  Now?  Hell, Noory would just outlast him.  It's good to see, though, not even Art Bell can quit BoboGab.

73s

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
MV, would you please get it together and rename your site "BoboGab - THE Bobo17 Posting Forum."  Thank yeeewww!

Where's a good stalker when you need one? Or is Bobo17 the stalker maybe?

ItsOver

Quote from: 73s on April 16, 2016, 12:27:34 PM
Where's a good stalker when you need one? Or is Bobo17 the stalker maybe?
The way things are going, he'll be the next host of either C2C or MITD.  It all depends on whether Bobo is a young chick or just merely incompetent.

Disheartened

Guys

and appreciate them all.

bobo
Please make an appointment with your Psychiatrist and have your meds adjusted. The voices in your head have obviously taken over. 

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2016, 12:31:11 PM
The way things are going, he'll be the next host of either C2C or MITD.  It all depends on whether Bobo is a young chick or just merely incompetent.

bobo is a just another cuck. It's a shame Art cucked us all. (Except MV)

Tits MV! #ForeverFalkie

Wonderlust

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 16, 2016, 06:59:45 AM
If Art hosted twice a month I'm sure it would make a lot of happy. Or phoning in from the house as a co-host once in awhile, or on every show for only the first hour.

Imo......After  recent Art posts, I think he should just F Off. Him and his two-bit plugs. KR and HW with their continued Bullshit " filling in for Art" tease.

Playing everyone for fools.

73s

Quote from: Disheartened on April 16, 2016, 12:33:29 PM
Please make an appointment with your Psychiatrist and have your meds adjusted. The voices in your head have obviously taken over.

I know it means I need a life but I'm sorry, Bobo17 and all the associated comments have made me laugh myself silly for weeks now! The guy is either a total idiot or a comedic genius. Either way the whole episode has been entertaining.

Quote from: rekcuf on April 16, 2016, 12:42:54 PM
bobo is a just another cuck. It's a shame Art cucked us all. (Except MV)

Tits MV! #ForeverFalkie

;D  ;D  ;D

I don't feel cucked. We got almost 100 new shows, a bunch of Hoagland and a lot of interesting new programming. I feel disappointed that DMDN went into the toilet through incomprehensibly stupid decisions but I'm not salty about any of it.

The people who didn't cancel their subscriptions immediately when Art quit are cucks though.

ItsOver

Quote from: 73s on April 16, 2016, 12:44:04 PM
I know it means I need a life but I'm sorry, Bobo17 and all the associated comments have made me laugh myself silly for weeks now! The guy is either a total idiot or a comedic genius. Either way the whole episode has been entertaining.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 15, 2016, 09:24:45 PM
Art, stop crapping on my bobo reading.

I'm still laughing about MFM's post.

All hail Bobo!  All hail MV!

Art Bell?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 16, 2016, 01:02:34 PM
;D  ;D  ;D

I don't feel cucked. We got almost 100 new shows, a bunch of Hoagland and a lot of interesting new programming. I feel disappointed that DMDN went into the toilet through incomprehensibly stupid decisions but I feel fine about all of that.

The people who didn't cancel their subscriptions immediately when Art quit are cucks though.

I withdraw "Art cucked us all" your honor. 😆 Art cucked the 'Time Traveler's' with a sloppy bait and switch. I get your point  though VoteQuimby.100 new shows and Hoag-amanina.

However, in my humblest opinion, Art's behavior during December-present has destroyed any redeeming qualities of MITD. And the news about the "alleged" looming cumulus deal...