• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 27, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
I love this so much.
That movie is in my top five. I can't tell you how many times I've seen it but I still love it.
This one's for you aldous.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Claudius on April 27, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
For everyone now speculating that Art committed suicide, he and Ramona both believed that when you are suffering from a terminal illness or just an illness in general that you had to suffer and die, and that committing suicide would be cheating god. Fucked up belief but that's what they believed. I was listening to an old Malachi Martin show and this was discussed, Art said that his wife believed this and he was somewhat inclined to also believe it, that was right after Martin said Jack Kevorkian was literally a demon who was sending people to hell...  ::)

Now Art was quite a hypocrite on several topics but he was also very superstitious and I find it hard to believe he would do something like this. But who knows maybe he did. We all just have to wait and find out, after all we are talking about a 70 something year old man with COPD, it shouldn't be all that shocking that he just died in his sleep.

Well, Whitley claimed that Art had to be talked out of offing himself when Ramona died. And it's one thing to talk about suffering when you're healthy, quite another when you're sick.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Claudius on April 27, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
For everyone now speculating that Art committed suicide, he and Ramona both believed that when you are suffering from a terminal illness or just an illness in general that you had to suffer and die, and that committing suicide would be cheating god. Fucked up belief but that's what they believed. I was listening to an old Malachi Martin show and this was discussed, Art said that his wife believed this and he was somewhat inclined to also believe it, that was right after Martin said Jack Kevorkian was literally a demon who was sending people to hell...  ::)

Now Art was quite a hypocrite on several topics but he was also very superstitious and I find it hard to believe he would do something like this. But who knows maybe he did. We all just have to wait and find out, after all we are talking about a 70 something year old man with COPD, it shouldn't be all that shocking that he just died in his sleep.

I think life experiences do have the ability to alter our views on such topics. I’m not sure how Art’s mom died, but if he’d never watched someone suffer from a long agonizing death before that (assuming she suffered), he may have found a certain value in having the right to chose an ending of ones own.  I really get the religious viewpoint. On the other hand, choosing for himself if he was in that much pain, seems like an understandable deviance from his normal way of thinking.

If he did have some kind of desire for what should happen after his death, in terms of notification, I could imagine it was partly to protect Asia.

I’m conflicted on this. He could have killed himself with family around, gathered at the bedside. Or he could have waited til they were gone. Or, as luck would have it, he simply died in his sleep and Airyn left the house thinking she’d just let him get some zzz’s.

bellNwhistle

I should mention..  regardless of whether Art converted or not,  I don't necessarily think he believed all of the teachings, or even some.  In fact, Art cut off religious stuff on his show, unless he was talking to people like Malachi Martin. The guy was fascinating.  Did Art even believe in God?

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 27, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
I should mention..  regardless of whether Art converted or not,  I don't necessarily think he believed all of the teachings, or even some.  In fact, Art cut off religious stuff on his show, unless he was talking to people like Malachi Martin. The guy was fascinating.  Did Art even believe in God?

I was listening to one of the interviews Art had done with Malachi Martin a couple days ago.
It was the time when Art also had Ed Dames on to talk with Malachi about remote viewing.

It did seem that during Art's conversations with Malachi he embraced the Catholic faith or the core beliefs at least.
But I do wonder if Art hesitated going towards the light, if that is indeed the after death process, because of his conversations with John Lear.
Lear's steadfast belief was that one should not go towards the light or end up being sucked into this alien device on the Moon and then recycled/reincarnated and sent back down to this prison planet.

Art always seemed conflicted after hearing Lear's views about that.

BO BO TOO

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 27, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
Well, Whitley claimed that Art had to be talked out of offing himself when Ramona died. And it's one thing to talk about suffering when you're healthy, quite another when you're sick.

SO FRIKEN TRUE

I HAVE HEART FAILURE 15 YEARS AND COPD

I COULD SEE ART TAKING A EXTRA PILL OR TWO AND TAKING THE DIRT NAP

ONCE YOU SUFFER DAY AFTER DAY IT GETS VERY OLD

WHY ENJOY THAT TORTURE SO MAYBE ART TOOK HIMSELF OUT

IT WAS PRETTY ODD IT WAS THE 13 TH OF FRIDAY LOL

ART ALSO COULD HAVE DONE IT BY ACCIDENT AS YOU HURT OR CAN'T BREATHE

AND TAKE WHAT EVER HELPS A LITTLE WHEN YOU ARE IN SUCH A BAD WAY

PLUS ART HAD A LOT OF PAIN I READ SO LOAD THAT ON TOP OF THE DAMN COPD AND WELL

HE MAY HAVE SAID OH FUCK THIS SHIT IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE SOON

HE SIMPLY WENT TO SLEEP AND NEVER WOKE UP

PRETTY NICE WAY TO GO I THINK

Quote from: BO BO TOO on April 27, 2018, 11:32:29 AM
SO FRIKEN TRUE

I HAVE HEART FAILURE 15 YEARS AND COPD

I COULD SEE ART TAKING A EXTRA PILL OR TWO AND TAKING THE DIRT NAP

ONCE YOU SUFFER DAY AFTER DAY IT GETS VERY OLD

WHY ENJOY THAT TORTURE SO MAYBE ART TOOK HIMSELF OUT

IT WAS PRETTY ODD IT WAS THE 13 TH OF FRIDAY LOL

ART ALSO COULD HAVE DONE IT BY ACCIDENT AS YOU HURT OR CAN'T BREATHE

AND TAKE WHAT EVER HELPS A LITTLE WHEN YOU ARE IN SUCH A BAD WAY

PLUS ART HAD A LOT OF PAIN I READ SO LOAD THAT ON TOP OF THE DAMN COPD AND WELL

HE MAY HAVE SAID OH FUCK THIS SHIT IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE SOON

HE SIMPLY WENT TO SLEEP AND NEVER WOKE UP

PRETTY NICE WAY TO GO I THINK

drink water. you'll be fine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
drink water. you'll be fine.

obvious troll is obvious.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 27, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
I was listening to one of the interviews Art had done with Malachi Martin a couple days ago.
It was the time when Art also had Ed Dames on to talk with Malachi about remote viewing.

It did seem that during Art's conversations with Malachi he embraced the Catholic faith or the core beliefs at least.
But I do wonder if Art hesitated going towards the light, if that is indeed the after death process, because of his conversations with John Lear.
Lear's steadfast belief was that one should not go towards the light or end up being sucked into this alien device on the Moon and then recycled/reincarnated and sent back down to this prison planet.

Do you think that Art might watch what he was saying about religion and his beliefs because Ramona was listening? Or do you think he would just say what he felt and hash it out with her after the show was done?  Assuming he ever said anything she strongly disagreed with.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 27, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
Do you think that Art might watch what he was saying about religion and his beliefs because Ramona was listening? Or do you think he would just say what he felt and hash it out with her after the show was done?  Assuming he ever said anything she strongly disagreed with.

Ramona certainly seemed like she had a huge influence on him and he deeply respected her.
I'd say he would just go with the flow of the conversation and ask any questions that piqued his interest.
Then after the show, while smoking his 65th cigarette of the day :P , he'd decompress and talk things over with her if things needed to be.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 27, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

It was always difficult to separate what Art believed from what he was doing to make a good show. He got swept away by Martin and at times it got quite embarrassing. He seemed almost mesmerized and would probably have agreed with anything that old fraud said.

BO BO TOO

I HAVE ONLY 18 % REMAINING TO SUCK IN OXYGEN

I DON'T USE OXYGEN ALL THE TIME BUTT DO HAVE A MACHINE WHEN I NEED IT

SO THEY ALSO GIVE YOU MEDICATION THAT CAN HELP BUTT IT HAS CAUSED DEATHS SO THEY CAUTION YOU ABOUT THIS

ONE SQUIRT PER DAY THEY TELL YOU NO MORE

YOU READ ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THIS SHIT SAYS IT CAN DO LOLOL

THEN YOU DON'T USE IT UNTIL YOU PANIC

COPD INCLUDES HELL FIRE COUGHING FITS

YOU THINK YOU MAY DIE WHEN YOU HAVE A BAD COUGHING FIT WHEN YOU FIRST WAKE UP IS THE WORST

SLEEPING IS HARD UNTIL YOU CAN LAY A WAY THAT STILL ALLOWS YOUR LUNGS TO SUCK OXYGEN IN IN THE AREAS THAT STILL WORK

SO YOU CRAVE SLEEP BUTT KEEP COUGHING UNTIL YOU CHANGE POSITION THEN FINALLY YOU SLEEP IT IS A TORTURE TO BE SURE

I AM 63 ART WAS 72 SO HE HAD MANY MORE YEARS WITH THE COUGHING

THAN I DO

THAT WEARS YOU OUT SO BAD AND THEN YOU WANT A SMOKE

LAUGHING

I KID YOU NOT

SO I THINK PUTTING MYSELF IN ARTS SHOES HE MAY HAVE GOT SICK OF THAT SHIT

THEN IT GET HARD TO WALK VERY FAR OR QUICKLY

YOU END UP FEELING LIKE YOU CAN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING WHY EVEN LIVE IF IT'S THIS WAY EVERY DAMN DAY

HE PICKED FRIDAY THE 13 TH AND EVEN MADE A GOODBYE WAVE VIDEO

SO I LEAN TOWARDS A PLAN AND WHO KNOWS IF THAT IS A FACT

IT TAKES TIME TO RUN HIS BLOOD TESTS TO READ WHAT HE HAD IN HIS SYSTEM TO TELL IF HE OVER DOSED A BIT

BUTT THEN YOUR SYSTEM GETS SO BEAT UP AND ALL YOUR ARTERIES ARE BRITTLE SO YOU CAN GET A STROKE JUST COUGHING HARD ONE FINE DAY

SO WE MAY NEVER KNOW FOR SURE BUTT IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE MAYBE HE HAD A LITTLE PLAN ART WAS A BIT OF A PLANNER IF THAT VIDEO HE MADE WAS HIS LAST LONG WALK TO GO TO THE FRONT OF THE DRIVE WAY TO FLY

I GET IT

SHOWING HIS PLACE THAT HE LOVED AND FROM HIGH ABOVE

IT JUST GAVE ME A FUCKING HEAD RUSH FEELING WHEN I SAW THAT

I AM JUST GLAD HE ISN'T SUFFERING ANY MORE AS I KNOW FIRST HAND HOW FUCKED IT GETS

AND IT PISSES YOU OFF EVEN MORE KNOWING YOU DID THIS TO SELF

SLAPS SELF WITH A BRICK NOW

IF LUCKY YOU FIND OUT HOW IT FEELS TO GET OLD

AND AVOID THAT TOE TAG FOR A LONG TIME

BUTT ART HAD HORRIBLE BACK PAIN SO ADD THAT TO THE COPD MAN I DON'T THINK I COULD TAKE THAT BOAT LOAD OF TORTURE

ART WAS A TOUGH SUCKER TO BE SURE

SO MAYBE IN WEEKS WE WILL GET THE REPORT ON HIS BLOOD AND SAY OH WOW

OR HE HAD A STROKE OR HIS HEART FAILED OR HE HAD A FULL ON HEART ATTACK

72 YEARS IS A VERY LONG RUN WHEN YOU NAILED YOUR BODY HARD WITH HEAVY 4 PACK A DAY CIG HABBIT

PLUS ALL THE OTHER SHIT WE BREATHE CHEMTRAILS AND SMOG AND CLEANING CHEMICALS AND PLASTIC FUMES

BLEACH OR AMONIA THEY GIVE YOU A LIST OF WHAT TO NEVER BE AROUND

I RAN A CLEANING COMPANY FOR 17 YEARS AS MY LAST COMPANY AND JOB

SO I SUCKED IN SOME VERY NASTY CHEMICALS

WE ALL DO THAT

RADON <<<

ALSO

MANY GET COPD AND NEVER HAD SMOKED

SO LUNGS BREAK DOWN WITH AGE LIKE THE REST OF THE PARTS

ARTS PARTS

Rocketeer

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 27, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
[Malachi] Martin . . .  that old fraud.

I was never persuaded by him, either.  Listened to the recommended episodes.  Didn't click.  His dogma was underwhelmingly mainstream, just "traditional" (anti-sedevacantist; i.e. Latin mass, meatless Fridays, etc).  Hated how instead of engaging Art's "shock" and doubts -- when a statement seemed to indict the sadistic and punitive deity -- his only answer was a forlorn, "I know."

HumanBeing

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 27, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
It was always difficult to separate what Art believed from what he was doing to make a good show. He got swept away by Martin and at times it got quite embarrassing. He seemed almost mesmerized and would probably have agreed with anything that old fraud said.

But was Art in awe of Malachi because the things he spoke to Art about resonated within his soul :D or was it simply pantomime for the listeners?

I tend to think Art was religious. I'm not exactly sure what sort of parameters to put on that word only to say that I think Art held some beliefs such as the existence of heaven, hell, Devil and a God.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 27, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

But was Art in awe of Malachi because the things he spoke to Art about resonated within his soul :D or was it simply pantomime for the listeners?

I tend to think Art was religious. I'm not exactly sure what sort of parameters to put on that word only to say that I think Art held some beliefs such as the existence of heaven, hell, Devil and a God.

I'd put him in the class of people who believe in 'some sort of a something somewhere'. He probably thought of himself as spiritual or something equally wishy-washy. He didn't appear to me to be the type for organised religion. Still an ornery brat at heart

stereonuts

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
This is awesome! Thanks for making it.
In regards to her not being a "real" person I don't believe that is true. I was on an episode of  Future Theater with her and we talked during the commercial breaks. As much as I love that theory I can't put stock in it. Not to mention the countless phone calls she has made to several people behind the scenes.

It's possible though, she isn't who she claims to be. I personally am off of the she's his daughter thing and at this point I don't think we will ever know. There has been and continues to be a lot of deception. Even aldous spoke to that. While I don't agree with his 'it's all Art's fault' approach I do think he was told not to say a lot of things.

If "she" is not who she claims to be, then isn't that sorta like saying "Heather Wade" is indeed a character/puppet/who knows?
But, not a 'real' person. ?

Proving a negative is supposed to be difficult, if not impossible, but.....but...... proving "Heather Wade" walks on this planet seems to be the impossible.

Yes, we have all heard a voice.........that's all.

Prove me wrong.

New evidence.

BO BO TOO

THAT DAMN JOHN LEAR FREAKED ME OUT WHEN I HEARD HIM SAY THAT

IT MAKES SENSE TO ME...AS I DON'T BUY RELIGION AT ALL AND IT IS A PRISON PLANET I THINK

WE ARE QUARANTINED WITH THE CREATOR ALIENS THAT HAVE ALWAYS LIVED HERE AND SPREAD THEIR CRAP FAR AND WIDE TO OTHER POOR PLANETS SO THEY WERE LOCKED UP HERE AND CONTAINED

WE ONLY GET OUT WHEN WE AVOID THE LIGHT

THAT IS THE TRICK AT THE END

OR IS IT LOLOL

DAMN I HOPE I MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AS I HAVE READ LOTS OF THE NEAR DEATH TALES AND WHAT PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE SEEN ON THAT OTHER SIDE

DEPENDING ON HOW THEY WERE RAISED TO BELIEVE...BUTT SOME VERY YOUNG KIDS TOLD SOME REMARKABLE TALES I TEND TO BUY AS INNOCENT KIDS AREN'T SO PROGRAMMED YET

YIKES

I LOVE JOHN LEAR HE WAS BEHIND THE MOVE TO THE ART BELL SHOW AS WE KNOW IT

SO OLD JOHN IS STILL KICKIN TODAY

WHAT A LIFE THAT BOY HAS LIVED MAN

ART SURE HAD SOME CRAZY GUESTS I LOVED THAT PERIOD WHEN THE SHOW WAS SO FRESH AND EXCITING AND PLAIN WILD .....

WHAT A FRIKEN RIDE ART GAVE ME MAN

AS A KID I I LOVED RADIO BEFORE THE TV;'S CAME OUT

ART DID AS WELL SO HE SURE KNEW HOW TO PLAY WITH ALL OUR IMAGINATIONS AND DID IT LIKE A MASTER

NO WONDER HE LOVED HIS JOB

WHAT WAS IT HE USE TO DO LIKE 5 HOUR OR MAYBE IT WAS 4 HOUR SHOWS THEY SEEMED TOO SHORT BACK THEN THEY WERE SO FRIKEN GOOD

El Chorro

Heather has cloaking ability, natch. Whenever she senses the electronics of a camera she disappears.

Seriously, though...it could be interesting to do a reverse-image search of her one photo. Possibly the background is fake, whether the person shown is her or not. I agree the only-one-photo phenomenon is kind of mind-blowing.

Rocketeer

Quote from: El Chorro on April 27, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
Heather has cloaking ability, natch. Whenever she senses the electronics of a camera she disappears.

Seriously, though...it could be interesting to do a reverse-image search of her one photo. Possibly the background is fake, whether the person shown is her or not. I agree the only-one-photo phenomenon is kind of mind-blowing.

It was blink-and-you-miss-it, some days back, but a second (black and white) image was discovered.  Flirted with revealing "internet history" so maybe it's been removed from here.

stereonuts

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 27, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
It was blink-and-you-miss-it, some days back, but a second (black and white) image was discovered.  Flirted with revealing "internet history" so maybe it's been removed from here.

There are some smart folks on here, so "un-blink" it.

El Chorro

I do remember that. I didn't study it but I do remember thinking she was kind of cute.

Element 115

Quote from: El Chorro on April 27, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

Every reverse image tool I've tried returns Heather Wade of MiTD.  I tried this long ago, to no avail.

GravitySucks

Quote from: stereonuts on April 27, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
There are some smart folks on here, so "un-blink" it.

Someone posted it yesterday or the day before. Black and white of her and Art in the guest house studio.

El Chorro

Quote from: Element 115 on April 27, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
Every reverse image tool I've tried returns Heather Wade of MiTD.  I tried this long ago, to no avail.

I assume you did, but just to be sure...did you try it with a plain background? The problem is that it's such a contrasty photo that it could be a lot of people, and I figure that's what Google shows

El Chorro

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
Someone posted it yesterday or the day before. Black and white of her and Art in the guest house studio.

Oh I remember a small portrait.