• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Falkie2013

Quote from: retired41 on December 06, 2013, 02:44:12 AM
Atwater has watched children of the corn too many times.

went down to feed the cats and heard her say :

" they're being born without any genitalia. "

then she says :

" they're being born with both male and female genitalia. "

and then she says :

" these people are part of the change. transgenders and in Germany there are now 3 sexes, male, female and indeterminate. "

people who are transgendered aren't genetically altered, they're surgically altered if they go the whole route.

Usually they're adults. I'm not aware of any children who have $250 k to have the surgery.

then a caller calls and gushes how she's so HONORED to talk to Noory and thanks him for bringing everyone word of these special children.

the word of crap.

" you sound like a typical near death experiencer. "

I can't take anymore of this pure speculation unfettered by mere facts.

I'm done with this show.

It's gonna be a looooonnnnnnngggggg  2 years.

Falkie2013

Quote from: retired41 on December 06, 2013, 02:52:44 AM
his lithium is waning hers is peaking.

MEGA ROFLs !

Great comment !

And a definite candidate for the upper right corner too.

Juan

I hadn't listened to sNoory in weeks, but fell asleep after listening to football last night, and sNoory followed the game. I haven't had such a belly laugh in days.

Atwater: There's always light.  Light, light, light, light, light.
George:  And sometimes it's not physical.

then later
Atwater:  Lots of children are being born hermaphrodites. With both genitalia.
George:  How does that happen?
Atwater:  I have no idea.  I'm not a medical doctor.
George:  Let's take a call. Fred your on Coast.  What's up Freddie?
Fred:  I can answer that hermaphrodite question. It's what's all in the air and stuff.  It's too complicated to get into.  What I wanted to call about is how does all this affect me?  I'm born a generation ahead of these children.

Oh, Lord, I'm going back to the BeBop channel.

valdez

Quote from: Juan on December 06, 2013, 04:10:23 AM
Atwater: There's always light.  Light, light, light, light, light.
Quote from: bateman on December 05, 2013, 06:34:50 PM
Starts about halfway through: http://media.ccomrcdn.com/media/station_content/616/Conway1204139P_1386223317_15546.mp3
Stephen Bassett is raising money to get the Congress, and the United Nations, to investigate ufos.  Wonderful.  I thought PMH Atwater was saying "life, life, life, life, life."  I suppose it doesn't matter.  I'm reminded of a show Ian did on the afterlife, and this guy was describing an NDE, and how there was a light at the end of a tunnel, and the person who was dead was being accompanied by one of his dead relatives, and he asked the relative what the light was, and the relative said, "the light is what happens when God breathes."  Of all the stuff I've heard on c2c, I will never forget that line.  Anyways, I'm not sure I understood all that Atwater was talking about, but I loved her energy and...light.  And thank you, Bateman, for that Tim Conway clip.  George's interviews are just so ripe for ridicule, but Conway is careful not to be too mean about it, and George couldn't get away quick enough at the end.  Very Cool.

Meanandnasty

Mr. Noory I am posting I like your show in a "sucky" way. . . Yeah. . . Yeah. .  . Yeah. . . Yeah. . .  Yeah. . . Yeah. . . Yeah. . . .Yeah. . .  Yeah.  .. . Yeah. . .Yeah. .  . Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . . .Yeah. . . .

Yeah. . . Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . .Yeah. . . . Yeah. . . Yeah[move]

ItsOver

Quote from: valdez on December 06, 2013, 06:54:04 AM
    George's interviews are just so ripe for ridicule, but Conway is careful not to be too mean about it, and George couldn't get away quick enough at the end.  Very Cool.

Jorch's shows are screaming for a radio version of MST3K, doing C2C riffs.  All you'd need are few characters providing an ongoing comedic review of Noory's interviews.  If PremRat had any smarts, they'd have Jorch record his show during the day and then do the MST3K version with some folks like Conway during the usual C2C broadcast time.  It would be turning compost into comedy gold.

alger

Does George's 'Beyond Belief' show suck as bad as his radio performances?  I know when he appears on 'Ancient Aliens' they pretty much limit him to one line.  "I don't think so."    ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: alger on December 06, 2013, 01:00:17 PM
Does George's 'Beyond Belief' show suck as bad as his radio performances?

If george sucks alone in the forest, does anyone hear?

coaster

One thing that George does that really bothers me is when an adult calls in and they are named Bob or Fred, he will call them Bobby or Freddie. These are adult men being talked to like children.
Norry, no one calls you "Georgie", so have some damned respect for these people and call them by their right names.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on December 06, 2013, 02:42:50 PM
One thing that George does that really bothers me is when an adult calls in and they are named Bob or Fred, he will call them Bobby or Freddie. These are adult men being talked to like children.
Norry, no one calls you "Georgie", so have some damned respect for these people and call them by their right names.

Yes, another goofy Nooryism.   It's apparently his "subtle" idea of trying to be personable.  He comes up with some interesting variations of certain names, at times.  ;D

Another gibbering idiot last night, and this time even the GUEST didn't do any show-prep. Her rambling about Columbus sounded like someone with dementia. Atwater is the prototype New Age Huxster. She knows the jargon, she babbles on and on, uttering New Age buzz phrases and spreading the same old Blavatsky lies, but in the end it's like feeding cotton candy to a starving person - nothing has been accomplished.

"I don't want to get into astrology" of course you don't, because then it would become obvious that you know nothing about the subject even though you called yourself an astrologer at the beginning of the show. That shrill, fluttery New Agey voice is like fingernails on a blackboard to me. I am perplexed and mystified that three callers called it a great show. Do these folks have Cream of Wheat inside their skulls instead of brains? Whenever I think the show can't get any worse, C2C scrapes a new bottom.

Quote from: ziznak on December 03, 2013, 07:12:20 AM
Nuestra Finca El Peru

whoa... i couldn't really understand a word of that video but I got the point.  It was like watching cribs but from Peru.  I couldn't turn away and found I was inspired by this video.  I asked myself things like "How did they amass such a collection of pots?"  and  "is this town rising out of the ground or is the fact that it is unpaved mean they are slowly wearing away the earth under them?"

in time I grew more concerned...
"where are the stray chickens?  have they eaten them all?  I only noticed a couple of dogs"

"oh I get it now! they've cornered the market on chips and soda... that was a store front!  Totally thought they were like hoarding chips and soda there for a min"

eventually my thoughts fell on one and only one thing...
"What could I do with 2 crock pots?  ahhh the possibilities!  thankyou mayans.  If not for anything the concept of the double crock pot has been left bubbling in my head."

Yep, my mother-in-law runs the only store in the village. That's how she can afford the only flush toilet in the village.

George, you're always talking about how you love and provide for your family. I wonder how you would feel if your family was living in these conditions, and there was a radio program seemingly devoted to exploiting and profiting from YOUR poverty-stricken family members. How would you feel about the host of that program? Words cannot describe how offensive I find you and your guest's Mayan bullshit.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2013, 04:12:28 PM
I think the answer is the same as a school ground. There's a certain psychology that drives people to require someone to bully. In a school setting, it's the nerd that takes the brunt. It begins with one bully picking on the nerd and others join until the entire class believes the nerd to be a nerd, even if that person had been popular the year before.  In an adult setting, it's a public figure. Some celebrities fill that role, the person you're allowed to hate. Politicians fill it for others. Here it's George Noory. Now we see that this group, slowly but surely, is evolving a distinct anti-Art Bell sentiment. I told you that was going to happen months ago.

If you look carefully, posters in this thread fall into two categories. There are the hecklers; good natured people that take jibes at George for the humor of it. Sort of like the two old men in the Muppets. And then there are the people who go much further and have a deep seated hatred for George and his producer that really can't have a basis in any real world occurrence, it's too disproportionate. It's because those people need someone to hate, and they probably hate other public figures just as vehemently and allow that hate to consume a good portion of their day. You can see it in politics with the disproportionate hatreds directed at politicians like Bush or Obama. Those people feed on each other, like a herd, and baseless things spread like wildfire through the herd. Obama is a Muslim or pretty much anything under the sun can be blamed on Bush, things like that. Likewise the impulse tabloid buyers feed on the concocted misery of their favorite celebrity to hate.

The reason people bother searching the words "George Noory sucks" implies from the outset that they're looking to hate on George. Well, given that it's just a pretty unimportant thing like a radio show, and the disproportionate level of hatred involved, it would suggest that this is all mass psychology and herd behavior more than George sucking any worse than anyone else on radio.

Don't believe me? Take a look at the quit thread in it's entirety. Somewhere in there it became ok to suggest that Art sucks even in his delivery and guest choices. People I used to fight with in here were even doing it, particularly one that has now left us, or so he claims. That wouldn't be due to anything real, Dark Matter was identical to Art's C2C in the good old days, rather it was a shift in the mass psychology of the group. It's becoming "ok" to hate Art now.

Sorry for the pedantic psychobabble, but take a look, it's all sorely visible.

I think you're off-base here. A more apt analogy is the spoiled, lazy rich kid in a small town school. This kid never does any work, yet he gets straight A's, is at the top on all tests, always get the lead in the school play, and is captain off all the sports teams - only because his parents are the big name in town. People resent Noory because he did not EARN his position, and because he is coddled by his handlers.

georgesucks

On Friday the 13th, Dave Schrader is hosting C2C. Does anyone has any info on him?

Rock & The Paranormal
Date:    12-13-13
Host:    Dave Schrader
Guests:    Corey Taylor

Filling in for George, guest host Dave Schrader (email), welcomes frontman for rock bands Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor, who will discuss his brushes with the supernatural world including seeing ghosts up close and personal in an abandoned house in his native Iowa as a child as well as recording with Slipknot in the fabled "Houdini" Hollywood Hills mansion.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on December 06, 2013, 08:05:43 PM

I think you're off-base here. A more apt analogy is the spoiled, lazy rich kid in a small town school. This kid never does any work, yet he gets straight A's, is at the top on all tests, always get the lead in the school play, and is captain off all the sports teams - only because his parents are the big name in town. People resent Noory because he did not EARN his position, and because he is coddled by his handlers.

Yeah, except that's a concocted fantasy. Here's what we know: Noory worked as a reporter, working his way up to news director for a TV station and won awards, apparently lost all of that in the 80's and attempted several businesses, all of which failed. He got the ever living shit sued out of him as they failed, as was discussed in this thread, until he secured a job as a local radio host. None of the above are particularly high paying positions. Coast went through a series of hosts during Art's retirements, all of which were terrible and lost affiliates, until Noory was hired to initial listener satisfaction and stemmed the tide of those losses for Premiere.

Doesn't look privileged to me, just looks like some poor schmoe clawing his way in the dark like the rest of us until he finally got thrown a bone and was able to perform the job well enough to hold onto it. He seems to be delivering according to Premiere's metrics, though he's certainly not a gifted broadcaster.

I don't know if he really has handlers. He certainly doesn't have a PR guy, based on his disastrous posts in here.  But, then, half this group thinks they pay him 10 million a year and give him a huge staff of trolls and PR firms, and the other half thinks they pay him 20 grand a year. Its something that varies depending on the hatin' angle the poster is coming from.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on December 06, 2013, 08:05:43 PM

And also because he really SUCKS!

onan

I saw that other site changed its name. And the blog seems to be gone as well. So I wonder how Dave is feeling? He posted there twice, tommy once. I wonder if at the end of the day, as Dave lays his head down and thinks to himself "I really do suck"?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: onan on December 06, 2013, 11:20:52 PM
I saw that other site changed its name. And the blog seems to be gone as well. So I wonder how Dave is feeling? He posted there twice, tommy once. I wonder if at the end of the day, as Dave lays his head down and thinks to himself "I really do suck"?

What did they say in their posts?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 06, 2013, 10:42:09 PM
Yeah, except that's a concocted fantasy. Here's what we know: Noory worked as a reporter, working his way up to news director for a TV station and won awards, apparently lost all of that in the 80's and attempted several businesses, all of which failed. He got the ever living shit sued out of him as they failed, as was discussed in this thread, until he secured a job as a local radio host. None of the above are particularly high paying positions. Coast went through a series of hosts during Art's retirements, all of which were terrible and lost affiliates, until Noory was hired to initial listener satisfaction and stemmed the tide of those losses for Premiere.

Doesn't look privileged to me, just looks like some poor schmoe clawing his way in the dark like the rest of us until he finally got thrown a bone and was able to perform the job well enough to hold onto it. He seems to be delivering according to Premiere's metrics, though he's certainly not a gifted broadcaster.

I don't know if he really has handlers. He certainly doesn't have a PR guy, based on his disastrous posts in here.  But, then, half this group thinks they pay him 10 million a year and give him a huge staff of trolls and PR firms, and the other half thinks they pay him 20 grand a year. Its something that varies depending on the hatin' angle the poster is coming from.

Leave it to fish boy to jump in and champion poor old dave. Damn...are you his brother in law or his lover? You do live in St. Louis right?
Hey fish face didn't I just get done telling you to shut the fuck up!?
You're sickening with your constant defense of this jizz sack!

onan

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 06, 2013, 11:29:57 PM
What did they say in their posts?

Fucking idiot George made a statement regarding "finally" a site that did things right... by censoring. Noory the pusillanimous monkey pus, shit for brains.

Tommy made a plea for people to join that forum... clueless. A forum of less than 25 members, one of them was me, and a newer member, who is definitely a sociopath. Nothing but good times for them.

10 years and not one forum of prominence, speaking to the positive of noory. No argument needs to go into any more explanation. 10 years and no supportive forum. Fuck, Hitler has a fan club.

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on December 06, 2013, 11:44:11 PM
Fucking idiot George made a statement regarding "finally" a site that did things right... by censoring. Noory the pusillanimous monkey pus, shit for brains.

Tommy made a plea for people to join that forum... clueless. A forum of less than 25 members, one of them was me, and a newer member, who is definitely a sociopath. Nothing but good times for them.

10 years and not one forum of prominence, speaking to the positive of noory. No argument needs to go into any more explanation. 10 years and no supportive forum. Fuck, Hitler has a fan club.

Noory's pond scum but I don't think he'd stoop as low as Kimmie who collected relief funds for the Phillipines and kept 90% of it for herself.

Morgus

Quote from: onan on December 06, 2013, 11:20:52 PM
I see some old banned bellgabbers are showing up over there now and posting about us, including Lilly & Hal.   ::)

Lilly posted there:
QuoteFalkie2013 is crazy, he begs for money and always wants something that costs money. He bitches about not having money and then tells how he's going to buy a new computer and new microphones and new glasses. He puts two or three vids and two or three pics with his posts. He goes on and on and on.

I HATE THAT BASTARD.

Philosopher is the biggest kiss ass in the wrold.

Littlechris is about ten years old.

Morgus is a rude bastard.

Onan is just flat out mean and I don't know why anyone even talks to him. Bastard.

Seraphim whatsherface made a mistake logging in and got all upset and said she was banned and did a big BOO HOO I'M OUT OF HERE thing but it was her stupid mistake.

Those are the ones I can think of for now.

Oh, and ItsOver has never made a post that has a single idea. He just parrots other poster's. Tweet tweet tweet. Roy Orbson.

onan

Quote from: Morgus on December 07, 2013, 12:04:52 AM
I see some old banned bellgabbers are showing up over there now and posting about us, including Lilly & Hal.   ::)

Lilly posted there:

two loons, what could go wrong?

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 07, 2013, 12:04:52 AM

Lilly posted there:

Morgus, you're rude and Onan is mean???  ;D  I'm surprised she left out Sardondi.  She must be slipping.  Glad to see I was just an afterthought.  Oh, Lily, how I love it when you talk that way.  ;D

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2013, 12:11:01 AM
Morgus, you're rude and Onan is mean???  ;D  I'm surprised she left out Sardondi.  She must be slipping.  Glad to see I was just an afterthought.  Oh, Lily, how I love it when you talk that way.  ;D
yep and apparently we are all bastards too...   :o