• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020/01/15

Celeste was a hoot. Could've been a great guest with Art or a fun guest with Ian who would challenge her eschatology and few Biblical references.

But Norry let her go on, for the most part, so still fun show what with the usual end times, cosmic rays, secret government programs to insert DNA and to reclassify animals (and aliens,) and dinosaurs that have already been released and SEEN (during Clade X "exercise" in addition to other times,) volcanoes, earth cycles, earthquakes, and all the stuff happening...and yet to come. And some good callers with warnings of intrigues, paranoia, and world disaster! And Bible callers, "of course." Some caller complained against "Bible, Bullets, and Beans" guy and angrily said she didn't give any practical advice due to all these "Bible Thumpers."

Jojo

George, Your mention of Dr. Phil almost took away your Valentine's Day fan mail.  But I found a redeeming piece of philanthropy to his credit.  Pretty surprising since he's so rotten.  So you can have your card from me but I wish you wouldn't tread on such thin ice.  It's stressful.  Anyone with Google can see Phil McGraw is an exploitive, abusive fraud who encourages his staff to mislead victim-guests in order to exploit their shame to increase his income.  Philanthropy does not justify that kind of abuse so you should forget you ever saw him.  You and he have more in common than mustaches; you both shame women.  Stop shaming women like Linda and Glynnis.  You suggested tonight that Glynnis fell asleep during a call to the show.  Even if it were true, it's probably the only gaffe she's ever made in all these years working for you for free.  You know, I am a woman too and when you abused Linda or insult Glynnis, for no good reason, you kind of insult all women, for no good reason.

IT HASN'T BEEN VERY LONG SINCE I RESEARCHED DR PHIL AT LENGTH AND LEARNED HE IS NOT A DOCTOR; HE IS A DONKEY.  HOW COULD YOU PRAISE HIM.  PHILANTHROPY DOES NOT JUSTIFY ABUSING PEOPLE.  JUST BECAUSE HE GAVE TO A CAUSE I MIGHT SUPPORT DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD GO AROUND ABUSING PEOPLE.  HE WAS REPRIMANDED BY THE STATE HE PRACTICED IN.  HE ONLY HAS A PH.D.; HE'S NOT A REAL PSYCHOLOGIST.  HE IS A FAKE.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 12, 2020, 12:16:27 PM
Don't remember where this came from, but the story was George was in a relationship with a woman from Hawaii.  His plan was to have a studio there from which to do C2C, but the relationship ended and so did his need for the studio.

I'm still waiting for him to tell the downtrodden how to apply for the financial assistance program he was going to set up for listeners with his Gaia profits.
I never heard that, never read it.  But Hawaii is "off the grid", so one would think he would like that.  The only girls I heard he liked in HI were the "beautiful" Tropicana bikini models (probably the age of his own daughters at the time) with Trump each year.

expat

Mathematical disciplines, in descending order of rigor:

Advanced mathematics
Calculus
Trigonometry, geometry
Number theory
Arithmetic
Recreational math
Dog poo
Numerology

FXX

this is a much better video of homegirl Monique. you really know how to pick 'em Mike the Millennial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8j-Q3lFaQY

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on January 17, 2020, 08:58:29 AM
Mathematical disciplines, in descending order of rigor:

Advanced mathematics
Calculus
Trigonometry, geometry
Number theory
Arithmetic
Recreational math
Dog poo
Numerology
Dog poo is insulted. Everything above it is outraged.

that Hollywood Godfather dude was very entertaining. It all can't be true but even if half of his stories are what a life that guy's led. Knapp loves his mobsters. The guest wasn't a made man it seems, just a good looking messenger for the Mob whose street smarts and personality just kept on opening doors and still are.

the Pablo Escobar story was amazing, too amazing to believe. The thing is this guy knows there's no way to disprove his stories, most of the famous/infamous people in them are dead but he did say if he was making shit up he'd have been sued and he hasn't. The writer/producer of The Green Book has optioned his book for a movie - would love to see it. the Brando story was also great and hilariously told.

Jojo

And whatever happened to promising Insiders a one-way viewing peek into the studio for an hour a night?  It was almost like a promise.

AZZERAE

I once emailed Knapp asking him how I should go about becoming a Coast Insider, whether they accepted PayPal, and he said he didn't know.

pate

Quote from: Jojo on January 20, 2020, 01:30:21 AM
And whatever happened to promising Insiders a one-way viewing peek into the studio for an hour a night?  It was almost like a promise.

Probabop-ally naught a bad thing, the Hawaiian studio wasn't ever completed, so the live stream rapesex-roomp thing never came to futurition...

Nautical igNooron....

-p

and Knapp does it again, last night he interviews the Hollywood Godfather the Zelig of the criminal underworld in an interview so good I bought the audiobook today, tonight it was the director of the film The End of Quantum Reality, with a gift for explaining modern physics that makes it understandable whose film centers on a brilliant scientist/mathematician whose life long quest has been for an answer to the paradoxes of quantum physics and what it all means. Helped that like the Hollywood Godfather he has a wonderful voice for radio.

so now after a great weekend of programming by George Knapp we can look forward to another week of the revolving door of conspiracy kooks, frauds, ghost wranglers, angel whisperers and snakeoil salesmen.  notice how when Knapp is behind the mic and opens the call in lines there's no sign of the Sad Pack - no Cornelius, no Barry, no Annie, no Thomas, no Millennial Mike. 

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2020, 03:24:12 AM
Probabop-ally naught a bad thing, the Hawaiian studio wasn't ever completed, so the live stream rapesex-roomp thing never came to futurition...

Nautical igNooron....

-p
Heh.  Darn.  No Noory opportunities to achieve #MeToo infamy, Hawaiian style.

FXX

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 20, 2020, 02:01:00 AM
I once emailed Knapp asking him how I should go about becoming a Coast Insider, whether they accepted PayPal, and he said he didn't know.
They have that info on the website.

FXX

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 20, 2020, 04:57:47 AM
and Knapp does it again, last night he interviews the Hollywood Godfather the Zelig of the criminal underworld in an interview so good I bought the audiobook today, tonight it was the director of the film The End of Quantum Reality, with a gift for explaining modern physics that makes it understandable whose film centers on a brilliant scientist/mathematician whose life long quest has been for an answer to the paradoxes of quantum physics and what it all means. Helped that like the Hollywood Godfather he has a wonderful voice for radio.

so now after a great weekend of programming by George Knapp we can look forward to another week of the revolving door of conspiracy kooks, frauds, ghost wranglers, angel whisperers and snakeoil salesmen.  notice how when Knapp is behind the mic and opens the call in lines there's no sign of the Sad Pack - no Cornelius, no Barry, no Annie, no Thomas, no Millennial Mike.
Right because thats obviously what we are the sad pack. Not just people who like contributing to the show. You know and of course you don't contribute anything other than posting on bellgab pretty much so maby your the one who fits that description better. So let me know when you actually want to try to contribute something more than just criticizing the show and I"ll try to put in a good word for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FXX on January 21, 2020, 12:44:04 AM
Right because thats obviously what we are the sad pack. Not just people who like contributing to the show. You know and of course you don't contribute anything other than posting on bellgab pretty much so maby your the one who fits that description better. So let me know when you actually want to try to contribute something more than just criticizing the show and I"ll try to put in a good word for you.

Got it! No critical thinking!! It fits right in with Noory’s format and interviewing technique. :D

Seriously, your nose couldn’t be any browner. It’s hilarious that you consider yourself some sort of C2C gatekeeper. Maybe before you remind us all that you’re millenial again you should learn the difference between your and you’re. ::)

FXX

Didn't claim to be a gatekeeper im just saying it'd be great if like your stating more new people would participate in the show by calling in and id be happy to let you know who about it and that you want to go on the air and contribute to the show. You have just as much if not more than me the ability to be a part of this show I just do it for fun in fact id give up my spot any time to someone who wanted it thats why Ive been trying to get new younger people to call in but has not really worked so. Dont judge me just because of my age because am not like most people in the age group.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: FXX on January 21, 2020, 01:54:31 AM
Didn't claim to be a gatekeeper im just saying it'd be great if like your stating more new people would participate in the show by calling in and id be happy to let you know who about it and that you want to go on the air and contribute to the show. You have just as much if not more than me the ability to be a part of this show I just do it for fun in fact id give up my spot any time to someone who wanted it thats why Ive been trying to get new younger people to call in but has not really worked so. Dont judge me just because of my age use am not like most people in the age group.

Mike, it's not your age/demographic I have a problem with, it's the fact you repeatedly remind us you're a millenial.  I find that annoying, just like I do when Bill reminds us he's an atheist, Corny reminds us he's a former military policeman/corrections officer/convicted felon, Charles reminds us his Dad was murdered in an ambulance,  and a former poster here who felt it was neccessary to constantly remind us of her sexual orientation. While I get that there may be specific situations where self identifying in one form or another is important while calling in (such as a pilot self identifying when discussing a topic related to flying), by and large I don't care about a caller's age, race, sexual preferences, or shoe size.  I especially don't care to hear any of those things repeatedly.  You ask good questions, better than most in fact, but I don't think I've ever heard a question you've generated that was a direct function of your demographic. You called the other night, I think with Ian, and got through the call without self identifying.  It was a good call, and mentioning being a millennial would not have been value added.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 21, 2020, 11:33:37 AM
I especially don't care to hear any of those things repeatedly.

I'd like to be clear here. Does he repeat the "ima millen-iul" bleating during every show, or is it just once per show? The latter seems largely allowable, while as for the former, I concur--time for the pillory.

Note that I don't know the answer to this myself, as I've rarely ever made it through the whole thing. Please advise.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 21, 2020, 11:33:37 AM
...by and large I don't care about a caller's age, race, sexual preferences, or shoe size...
I am outraged and will be reporting you to Florsheim.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2020, 03:50:33 PM
I'd like to be clear here. Does he repeat the "ima millen-iul" bleating during every show, or is it just once per show? The latter seems largely allowable, while as for the former, I concur--time for the pillory.

Note that I don't know the answer to this myself, as I've rarely ever made it through the whole thing. Please advise.

He's done both.  When he's used the word multiple times on a call, it's usually done to first describe himself, then later to define his demographic as a group and those within the group.

ACE of CLUBS

There's just so much hate here . . . .  No recognition of George's improved ability to stay focused and ask an intelligent question. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 21, 2020, 04:40:23 PM
He's done both.  When he's used the word multiple times on a call, it's usually done to first describe himself, then later to define his demographic as a group and those within the group.

H'angin's too good fer 'im.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 21, 2020, 05:26:16 PM
There's just so much hate here . . . .  No recognition of George's improved ability to stay focused and ask an intelligent question. 

ItsOver

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 21, 2020, 05:26:16 PM

"Getting better every day."

Dateline

The aura, the mystery, that is the personna of Art Bell.

FXX

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 21, 2020, 04:40:23 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.