• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
I'm still waiting to hear updates, on how the construction, of the studio, that Jorch was having built, in Hawaii, is coming along?
Anyone else remember that? 
Must have been at LEAST 4-5 years ago!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Liam the runner on January 12, 2020, 11:43:05 AM
I'm still waiting to hear updates, on how the construction, of the studio, that Jorch was having built, in Hawaii, is coming along?

Don't remember where this came from, but the story was George was in a relationship with a woman from Hawaii.  His plan was to have a studio there from which to do C2C, but the relationship ended and so did his need for the studio.

I'm still waiting for him to tell the downtrodden how to apply for the financial assistance program he was going to set up for listeners with his Gaia profits.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 12, 2020, 12:16:27 PM
Don't remember where this came from, but the story was George was in a relationship with a woman from Hawaii.  His plan was to have a studio there from which to do C2C, but the relationship ended and so did his need for the studio.

I'm still waiting for him to tell the downtrodden how to apply for the financial assistance program he was going to set up for listeners with his Gaia profits.
Yes, what ever happened to that Foundation promised? Aside from unread books- sent in by guests and their agents- given away to callers- sometimes blind- I haven't heard an update on the promised Foundation and/or Healthcare plan.  I also am unaware if C2C is offering graduate degrees, or even BAs, because of all the knowledge listeners get, this had been mentioned in the past. 

Dr. MD MD

His C2C contract is up this year. I wonder what will happen?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2020, 12:34:53 PM
I had thought he claimed he signed a new, long contract? I know Rush recently reupped his.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2020, 12:34:53 PM
I predict another PremRat extension.  I hope I'm as accurate as Ed Dames.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2020, 12:41:35 PM
I had thought he claimed he signed a new, long contract? I know Rush recently reupped his.

Yeah, I was just reading his Wikipedia page so I’m sure you’re probably right and Wiki gatekeepers just haven’t gotten around to updating it yet. They’re probably too busy Goldsteining and trying to erase conservative content in preparation for the big year zero shift.

Maybe one of the "dream team" ( Barry, Cornelius, Annie from Alabama, Joe, from Long Island, or Bill, the amateur atheist astronomer) would be kind enough to ask Snorry about the financial assistance program he was going to set up for listeners ....since they're the only ones, he'll talk to, on a regular basis...How about it guys?

albrecht

Quote from: Liam the runner on January 12, 2020, 01:12:16 PM
Maybe one of the "dream team" ( Barry, Cornelius, Annie from Alabama, Joe, from Long Island, or Bill, the amateur atheist astronomer) would be kind enough to ask Snorry about the financial assistance program he was going to set up for listeners ....since they're the only ones, he'll talk to, on a regular basis...How about it guys?
Maybe they are?

"“Premiere provides a wide variety of audio services for radio stations across the country, one of which is connecting local stations in major markets with great voice talent to supplement their programming needs,” Nelson wrote in an email. “Voice actors know this service as Premiere On Call. Premiere, like many other content providers, facilitates castingâ€"while character and script development, and how the talent’s contribution is integrated into programs, are handled by the varied stations.”   

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/58759/radio-daze

Dr. MD MD

Me too!

Yes, George, thank you for taking my call. I’d just like to let the guest know that I’ve read all his books and look forward to the next one. I’d just like to ask one softball question and then make one comment ingratiating myself to George Noory and then I’ll take my answer off the air.

Huh?! I got this!  :D

Quote from: kingoftheintjs on January 11, 2020, 02:24:12 PM
George: Let's go to the phones. Thomas in La Jolla...take it away Tom!

Thomas: George, thank you for taking my call. Blessings to you, the staff and, of course, the entire Coast to Coast audience. Aaannnd, duck, you are a blessing. I look forward to obtaining your book. A question, a comment, and then I'll repeat the question.

Nailed it!

Quote from: Dateline on January 11, 2020, 05:44:57 PM
Tune into Giam this week!  Norry will interview "Psychic Duck" who stars as "Aflac Duck" and does the voiceovers for "Daffy Duck."  He is duckedly a Media Mogul Duck.

Behind the curtain, Norry is green with envy because of the extreme success of the duck in the interview chair across from where he will be sitting.  Norry is in a shitty mood anyway because She'-She' has found eternal unconditional love from her new and rich hubby. 

Norry saunders over to his seat in a dementia shuffle. 

Norry:  "I see you read goose feathers."  "How do you see the impeachment trial working out?"

Psychic Duck:  "Quack, Quack!" 

(From the producer, "You have to ask yes and not questions.  One quack means yes, and two quacks mean no" )

Norry:  "Do you see us bombing Iraq?"

Psychic Duck:  "Quack, Quack, Quack?"

Norry:  "Do you enjoy duck stew as an alternative health  cure for cancer?"

Psychic Duck:  "Quack."

Norry:  "Did you know that I eat that, duck stew, every day for lunch?"

Psychic Duck:  "Quack. Quack." 

Something about the conversation sets Psychic Duck off and he flies over and attacks Norry.  Feathers and toupees fly.  Norry runs off the stage and Psychic Duck takes over the interview chair. 

The show fades out.. 

The next interview shows starts, Beyond Belief.  Psychic Duck adorns the toupee.

And now for the next interview< we have a cow that just escaped mutilation that will be interviewed. . . .

Multilated Cow steps up to be interviewed:. .  . (The show must go on.)

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2020, 10:59:50 PM

Norry is remarkably untraveled. Apparently even though Navy for a time. Art claimed not to like travel much but did Egypt, Russia, France, and of course various Oriental trips and service. The amazing eacape by Norry from dastardly cartel operators is a classitach and deserves a whole show.. Not a splitsh show but a whole episode.

The guest is old guest, and good one. Soothing voice and fun stuff and ideas. I want to know his thoughts on Lindsey Williams. Hahaha.

I would also like to hear Nick's thoughts on Lindsey Williams. Lindsey has become a non-entity, just like Gordon Michael Scallion. Like Scallion, nothing Lindsey has predicted has come to pass.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on January 13, 2020, 08:28:59 PM

I would also like to hear Nick's thoughts on Lindsey Williams. Lindsey has become a non-entity, just like Gordon Michael Scallion. Like Scallion, nothing Lindsey has predicted has come to pass.

Well we at least know where SDM is. Norry should have him on as a reprise gest. I've mentioned this before and Norry always claims high listenership both by prisoners and LEOs. So why not? SDM helped build the show and being in custody fullfills Norry's claims.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2020, 11:06:23 PM

Well we at least know where SDM is. Norry should have him on as a reprise gest. I've mentioned this before and Norry always claims high listenership both by prisoners and LEOs. So why not? SDM helped build the show and being in custody fullfills Norry's claims.

Aren't inmates in federal penitentiaries limited to using on site phones that play a loop recording of something like "this call is from an inmate in a federal penitentiary"?  Also, I think calls from within prisons are limited to a rather short duration, maybe 15 minutes.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 13, 2020, 11:24:48 PM
Aren't inmates in federal penitentiaries limited to using on site phones that play a loop recording of something like "this call is from an inmate in a federal penitentiary"?  Also, I think calls from within prisons are limited to a rather short duration, maybe 15 minutes.

Yes. Which would make it much more fun! SDM was still doing some kind of show from the Pen. But got into trouble, I seem to recall. There were claims of abuse and dire pleas, warnings... there is thread here but on phone can't quickly find....Norry should buck up, "on his hind legs,"and get him on!

Uncle Duke

Just finished listening to Ian's show last night with the former Scientologist.  Mike got at least a minute into his call before uttering the word "millenial."  With a little more work, he might get through an entire call without self identifying.  C'mon Mike, keep at it. We're pulling for you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 14, 2020, 12:02:49 AM
Mike got at least a minute into his call before uttering the word "millenial."

OK, boomer.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Liam the runner on January 12, 2020, 11:43:05 AM

The earliest "Hawaii studio" references I'm finding on this forum are from June of 2011.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2020, 11:31:43 PM

Yes. Which would make it much more fun! SDM was still doing some kind of show from the Pen. But got into trouble, I seem to recall. There were claims of abuse and dire pleas, warnings... there is thread here but on phone can't quickly find....Norry should buck up, "on his hind legs,"and get him on!

Here you go:
https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=1104.msg1363359#msg1363359

expat

Richard Lawrence was quite entertaining. Gordo Cooper never sais he saw a UFO in pscae, however.

http://www.jamesoberg.com/gordon_cooper2008comments.pdf

AZZERAE

All those bored outta their skull - slash insomnia-striken night time listeners: Turn Noory off, and tune in to my new network, the AZZERAE network...

MILLENIAL RADIO ONEâ,,¢
Sᴏᴅᴏᴍɪsɪɴɢ Aʟʟ Bᴏᴏᴍᴇʀs

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2020, 01:37:17 PM
Maybe they are?

"“Premiere provides a wide variety of audio services for radio stations across the country, one of which is connecting local stations in major markets with great voice talent to supplement their programming needs,” Nelson wrote in an email. “Voice actors know this service as Premiere On Call. Premiere, like many other content providers, facilitates castingâ€"while character and script development, and how the talent’s contribution is integrated into programs, are handled by the varied stations.”   

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/58759/radio-daze

I think at some point George admitted to the producers he did not have the mental dexterity to handle most callers, so in-house talent has been phased in. Thomas sounds like he reads off a script. I'm perplexed how such a badly produced show has remained on the air for so many years. The guests are 99 percent phonies or con artists, or else boring mainstream scientists (or political writers) peddling their books. People that listeners could hear a thousand other places. George specializes in female new age air-heads, who have figured out how to make an easy buck. Everyone at C2C is riding the gravy train.

expat

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on January 15, 2020, 08:53:31 PM
George specializes in female new age air-heads....

There are certainly WAY too many of those "spiritual" ladies, yes, but that may not be George's choice. It could easily be Lisa Lyon's, as is the ridiculous monthly appearance by the pseudo-doctor who has pills to sell.