• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

Can't help but remember Tims old thread on the CoastRiders forum.

Dateline

I  am at peace, he is a good hosts, no sucks given.

Lilith

I'll surely try to stay awake for OpenLines.

Lilith

I don't know how these Coast hosts can do these ads for ParanormalDate and ConspiracyDate without laughing.

Lilith

Another Richard Syrett night!   :)

Erinn, you should tune in for sure, they got creepy dolls tonight!

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2019, 05:08:05 AM

Another Richard Syrett night!   :)

Erinn, you should tune in for sure, they got creepy dolls tonight!
Dolls can, indeed, be creepy.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 15, 2019, 06:32:57 AM
Dolls can, indeed, be creepy.

A triumph!
I'm grateful Richard is doing the creepy dolls rather than Tangle-tongue. Work will go fast tonight.

Uncle Duke

Syrett's open lines calls last night were a hoot.

Lilith

So Good to hear you again Richard Syrett!

AvDaBr

The story the guest told about the woman seeing the blue pick-up with her ~30 year old grandfather during her NDE was told by a caller on one of the shows this past week if I remember correctly.  Don't remember if it was Coast or MITD.

AvDaBr

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 15, 2019, 10:16:26 PM
Syrett's open lines calls last night were a hoot.

That story the caller told about seeing the person standing on the wall, while facing the floor, was quite memorable.

Once again Richard delivers a 5 star show. I sure hope he doesn't get John B. Wellsed. Any host that threatens the ego of the King of Suckage is liable to get the same bum's rush that John B.Wells got.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 16, 2019, 05:21:47 AM
Once again Richard delivers a 5 star show. I sure hope he doesn't get John B. Wellsed. Any host that threatens the ego of the King of Suckage is liable to get the same bum's rush that John B.Wells got.
That's a good point.  With all of the times, Jorch has invaded Toronto, with his suck-ass singing, has Syrett ever been a guest of Jorch's at the show?  Syrett lives in Toronto, doesn't he?

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 16, 2019, 05:21:47 AM
Or Dave Schradered.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on June 16, 2019, 07:24:31 AM
That's a good point.  With all of the times, Jorch has invaded Toronto, with his suck-ass singing, has Syrett ever been a guest of Jorch's at the show?  Syrett lives in Toronto, doesn't he?

I remember hearing Syrett talking about being at one of George's Canadian shows, although he might have had to buy a ticket.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 16, 2019, 08:24:12 AM
I remember hearing Syrett talking about being at one of George's Canadian shows, although he might have had to buy a ticket.
LOL.  Yeah, I can just see Syrett setting in the back row, surrounded by Noory-adoring cat ladies, wondering who the hell the mild-mannered dude is setting amongst them.

Dr. MD MD

Good NDE show last night. Way better than the previous night.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 16, 2019, 08:58:12 AM
LOL.  Yeah, I can just see Syrett setting in the back row, surrounded by Noory-adoring cat ladies, wondering who the hell the mild-mannered dude is setting amongst them.
I wonder. Do more people call in for Syrett or is the issue the call screeners? Or Norry says "I only want these people?" Because Syrett often gets new or interesting callers and Norry always has the same old people with same old issues as open line or guest question callers.

Dateline

Richard Syrett is the future of Coast, I predict.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2019, 11:36:44 AM
I wonder. Do more people call in for Syrett or is the issue the call screeners? Or Norry says "I only want these people?" Because Syrett often gets new or interesting callers and Norry always has the same old people with same old issues as open line or guest question callers.
Tommee knows Jorch.  Tommee knows what Jorch likes.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 16, 2019, 02:09:34 PM
Tommee knows Jorch.  Tommee knows what Jorch likes.

That picture gives investors who hold interest in Otis Elevator Company nightmares.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2019, 02:58:19 PM

That picture gives investors who hold interest in Otis Elevator Company nightmares.
Ha, ha, the fun bunch.  An all-you-can eat buffet would close in terror, seeing that trio approaching.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2019, 02:58:19 PM

Look on the bright side, it does keep full employment.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 16, 2019, 01:20:51 PM
Richard Syrett is the future of Coast, I predict.
Happy Father's Day, Richard!  I know you have a thread around here somewhere.