• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on June 05, 2019, 12:24:44 AM
Noory just told the guest about the time he burned his mouth from a pizza roll. He said on some websites its still a big joke too...
http://youtu.be/1914eEHOZPw

I love the video comments.  ;D

'It's amazing he still lives. There must have been some kind angelic intervention.'

"I thought this was pretty funny, a grown-ass man thoroughly defeated by a single pizza roll."

"children raised by werewolves have better stories."

DocHolliday

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2019, 08:43:10 AM

'It's amazing he still lives. There must have been some kind angelic intervention.'

"I thought this was pretty funny, a grown-ass man thoroughly defeated by a single pizza roll."

Whoever made that video is brilliant.  I never saw it posted here, just on YouTube shortly after the incident.

ItsOver

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 05, 2019, 08:50:57 AM
Whoever made that video is brilliant.  I never saw it posted here, just on YouTube shortly after the incident.
It was created by a fellow BellGabber, soon after Noory's night of terror.  I wish I could recall the name but it escapes me at this moment.  It is definitely part of BellGab's treasured collections.  ;D

ItsOver

Ha!  Found it.  Coaster was the one who created the "classhic" video.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3.msg104005#msg104005

Enjoy the initial revelry.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2019, 08:58:05 AM
It was created by a fellow BellGabber, soon after Noory's night of terror.  I wish I could recall the name but it escapes me at this moment.  It is definitely part of BellGab's treasured collections.  ;D

I think it was paperboy.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2019, 09:34:10 AM
I think it was paperboy.
It was Coaster.  Check the post with the link to it, above.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2019, 08:58:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtg9hIh--Kg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrUoUEvs6g 

I love these also. Someone needs to make some new ones. You know there is more material out there....

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2019, 09:53:10 AM
My bad.
No problem.  The original post by Coaster is worth checking out for the comments about his video, alone.  ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 05, 2019, 01:20:59 AM
Did you hear his misspeak?

I only catch Noory for a few minutes here or there on the bootleg archive site I shared in this thread (when there’s an alien abduction show)...I wasn’t listening at the time of the mispronunciation, though. 🙁

How do you catch the show live? Online??

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 05, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

I love these also. Someone needs to make some new ones. You know there is more material out there....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k-JveDAHi8
You Tube free episode of Beyond Belief with George Noory published by Gaia 12/20/2016 in the intro.
George introduced noted media host John St. Augustine, as a special guest who has had "a couple life experiences."

Jojo

Thank you for working on your birthday yesterday, George!  Hope you had a good "morning after''!

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 05, 2019, 11:42:35 AM
I only catch Noory for a few minutes here or there on the bootleg archive site I shared in this thread (when there’s an alien abduction show)...I wasn’t listening at the time of the mispronunciation, though. 🙁

How do you catch the show live? Online??
It depends on where I am.  I usually listen live on cell phone FM, internet radio, regular radio...  I haven't paid for Insiders lately, but that is a good way to get the show live, as well.

What is the abduction link or thread?

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on June 05, 2019, 12:24:44 AM
Noory just told the guest about the time he burned his mouth from a pizza roll. He said on some websites its still a big joke too...
I notice when he reads the list of fan clubs, somehow Bellgab and Ellbag are never included  ::).

Dateline

The gang at "Grampers Pampers" wants to know how you would like to receive your spankings, with cotton stuffing, hard-dried turds, or with velcro strips.  Since it is your birthday, it is your pleasure.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 05, 2019, 04:06:12 PM
The gang at "Grampers Pampers" wants to know how you would like to receive your spankings, with cotton stuffing, hard-dried turds, or with velcro strips.  Since it is your birthday, it is your pleasure.
Here's an idea.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 05, 2019, 01:58:45 PM
It depends on where I am.  I usually listen live on cell phone FM, internet radio, regular radio...

I understand, but on what sites/apps are there available streams?

I haven't paid for Insiders lately, but that is a good way to get the show live, as well.

I once emailed George Knapp (the vulture), to query how I could sign up to be one - back when I still gave a damn - and he hadn't the foggiest.

What is the abduction link or thread?

I don't think I explained myself correctly...I refer to the bootleg Coast podcast site, which I shared with everyone here before...only to be met with that dickhole "ex pat's" wrong assertion that my link was malware.

Try do something nice for people. That's where it gets you.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 01:42:20 AM
I understand, but on what sites/apps are there available streams?

I once emailed George Knapp (the vulture), to query how I could sign up to be one - back when I still gave a damn - and he hadn't the foggiest.

I don't think I explained myself correctly...I refer to the bootleg Coast podcast site, which I shared with everyone here before...only to be met with that dickhole "ex pat's" wrong assertion that my link was malware.

Try do something nice for people. That's where it gets you.
To answer your question, just Google "Coast to Coast AM live now" and choices pop up.  Some work; some don't.

Sounds like Mr. Knapp was taking a nap when he contact you!

Instead of the link, can I get the URL then?  Do you still have the bootleg podcast site?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 06, 2019, 03:05:11 AM
Instead of the link, can I get the URL then?

Sure, I posted it not so long ago: https://zfirelight.blogspot.com

And here's a backlog on some classic Noory (as well as some Art Bell): https://checktheevidencecom.ipage.com/checktheevidence.com/audio2/index.php

AZZERAE

There's a dude around these parts who has access to a pretty good collection of Art Bell shows, by request. He only asks you don't cap his internet, and download a set amount of files a day. I can give you further info if need be. Just ask.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 03:14:08 AM
There's a dude around these parts who has access to a pretty good collection of Art Bell shows, by request. He only asks you don't cap his internet, and download a set amount of files a day. I can give you further info if need be. Just ask.
Thanks for the links.  They look interesting (I typed in the URLs).  I don't download much and Art was before my time, honestly.  Good to know, though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 06, 2019, 03:25:35 AM
Thanks for the links. They look interesting (I typed in the URLs). I don't download much and Art was before my time, honestly. Good to know, though.

You're welcome. You can listen to the files, just by clicking on them and playing them. No need to download.

Jojo

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 05, 2019, 10:44:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FepWTuaq3Bc

He's so slimy.
He sure brings out the smiles in interviewers (1:22).  Saw that near the end of his Dateline studio video years ago, where the interviewer just kept grinning.

WildCard

Quote from: brig on June 04, 2019, 11:45:42 PM
SHAME on you George Snoory, for not popping in to post a quick Thank You for the Birthday wishes!   >:(

happy birthday george

albrecht

Was repairing a broken sprinkler head in the yard and listening to last night's show and Norry leads off with a kid story. This time some drug addled mother who put her baby in the freezer "and shut the door." Norry sure finds the nice stories to start out a show. I wonder if the baby will end up being being "mean," in addition to cold?

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2019, 01:17:56 PM
Was repairing a broken sprinkler head in the yard and listening to last night's show and Norry leads off with a kid story. This time some drug addled mother who put her baby in the freezer "and shut the door." Norry sure finds the nice stories to start out a show. I wonder if the baby will end up being being "mean," in addition to cold?
SHADES OF CAT
Papacattio!
Papacattio goes to dark places!  How could he do this on the same night when three or four other horribly traumatic news blips were read.  It was like he was trying to hurt us.

Could it be a producer's script?

When exactly does he read from a teleprompter, anyway? 

Funny misspeaks lately but to protect the guilty, PMs only.  They are salacious.  Variations on Zechariah Sitchen and Gordon Dillow.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2019, 08:43:10 AM

Thanks. I missed this video the first time around. For all Snoorge's talk about natural health, I bet his diet is pure junk food. This comment says it all: "I didn't know this level of retardedness was humanly possible."