• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

DocHolliday

Who was the guy that gave spot on, succinct reviews of C2C?  Does he still post here?

ETA: Found him, Valdez.  RIP

ItsOver

Quote from: DocHolliday on May 30, 2019, 02:00:18 PM
Who was the guy that gave spot on, succinct reviews of C2C?  Does he still post here?

ETA: Found him, Valdez.  RIP
Yep,Valdez.  He was good at summarizing the suckage. 

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 30, 2019, 09:03:12 AM
The guest starts crying over his horrific childhood and Captain Oblivious thinks he's choking
I was on pins and needles that he would get upset about dead air.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2019, 05:07:52 PM

I put Marzulli at the top of the C2C lunatic guest list.  I'm still disappointed he didn't show at the local church where he was supposed to appear last year.  I was ready with questions.

Dateline

https://youtu.be/ieXcPZC0MJk

Here is Norry a Lap songs as he prepares to go to his next event.

Starbrite

I saw that L.A. Marzulli was going to be a guest tonight, so  I thought I would share some Starbrite trivia, my brush with L.A.  Several  years ago, I wrote a blog post about ufology and  the fact that  Jesus was a hybrid, the son of an alien and Mary, an earthly woman. 
L. A. wrote a response to my article.  The article/blog post is still online.  I did not take it as a criticism.  I was pleased that someone of L.A.'s stature would think the article was important enough to respond to.

Lilith

Tuesday is Snoorys Birthday.   Don't Forget!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Starbrite on May 30, 2019, 09:45:30 PM
I saw that L.A. Marzulli was going to be a guest tonight, so  I thought I would share some Starbrite trivia, my brush with L.A.  Several  years ago, I wrote a blog post about ufology and  the fact that  Jesus was a hybrid, the son of an alien and Mary, an earthly woman. 
L. A. wrote a response to my article.  The article/blog post is still online.  I did not take it as a criticism.  I was pleased that someone of L.A.'s stature would think the article was important enough to respond to.

Link?

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 31, 2019, 12:21:03 AM
Tuesday is Snoorys Birthday.   Don't Forget!
Cat lady alert!  Get those lame, finger painted cards to Jorch!

Starbrite

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 31, 2019, 05:25:16 AM
Link?

https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/jesus-was-an-e-t-really/?share=press-this&nb=1&nb=1t

That was a response and commentary to my article.  I know it has been a few years, but the discussion of this issue to me is timeless.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Starbrite on May 31, 2019, 08:36:40 AM
https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/jesus-was-an-e-t-really/?share=press-this&nb=1&nb=1t

That was a response and commentary to my article.  I know it has been a few years, but the discussion of this issue to me is timeless.

Thanks.

I was looking forward to seeing the reaction of the congregation of the fundamentalist church where he was to have appeared locally when Marzulli referred to the Bible as the "guidebook to the supernatural."  Unfortunately, he cancelled.

Jojo

George picked on Barry, publicly announcing an embarrassing alleged health problem.  Barry asked for mercy.  Soon after, Tom reminded George that his mother's name means farmer.  Yes, take him down a peg by some people's L.A. standards.

Juan

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 02:26:53 AM
George picked on Barry, publicly announcing an embarrassing alleged health problem.  Barry asked for mercy.  Soon after, Tom reminded George that his mother's name means farmer.  Yes, take him down a peg by some people's L.A. standards.
Tommee was born in LA so he knows things.

Jojo

Barry, we love you no matter what condition ails you.  You should hear all of us!  We have conditions, too.   At some point in most people's lives, they are going to pan-sear babyfood chicken or use a blender.  You are not alone.  There is a long thread in here somewhere about dental pain.  GNS!

Morgus

Last night Noory did his usual Friday thing, splitting the scene a half hour early and playing a tape of part of an old interview with Mr. Lobo... :o

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on June 01, 2019, 02:37:58 PM
Last night Noory did his usual Friday thing, splitting the scene a half hour early and playing a tape of part of an old interview with Mr. Lobo... :o
I'll never forget the day when I realized the actual show ending, goodnight and all, can be pre-recorded.  What a huge disappointment.  I felt like Dorothy peeking behind Oz's drape!  Uuuuuugggly as sin!!!!!  How can they call a show live if they do stuff like that.  I wonder what kind of consciences these type of people have.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 02:57:24 PM
I'll never forget the day when I realized the actual show ending, goodnight and all, can be pre-recorded...
It's amazing times we live in.  Before you know it, we'll be able to watch images on a screen, maybe even pre-recorded ones.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 02:26:53 AM

About fifteen years ago, my boss decided to announce at our weekly staff meeting that I'd be out for a week or so because I was having hemorrhoid surgery.  He thought it was pretty funny.  A year later, he missed nearly a week with painful kidney stones.  You can bet I got back at him in the staff meeting, asking questions about pissing glass and similar things.  He wasn't amused.

Dateline

Norry is at Contact In the Desert this weekend.

Before he begins the Norry call to battle is made:  Ready !  Sit!  Lap!!!!!!

DocHolliday

I haven't thought about GN or AB for quite some time and am getting back into this site and universe.  I was driving on the freeway last night and randomly tuned the radio to C2C.  I swear GN's intro was a carbon copy of AB's old intros.  Immediately shut the radio off and tuned into an old Gabcast episode.  Listening to all of them again starting from the beginning.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 01, 2019, 05:31:04 PM
Norry is at Contact In the Desert this weekend.

Before he begins the Norry call to battle is made:  Ready !  Sit!  Lap!!!!!!
I'm not sure they sell alcohol.  He'll be lapping ice tea  ;).

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 01, 2019, 04:15:18 PM
About fifteen years ago, my boss decided to announce at our weekly staff meeting that I'd be out for a week or so because I was having hemorrhoid surgery.  He thought it was pretty funny.  A year later, he missed nearly a week with painful kidney stones.  You can bet I got back at him in the staff meeting, asking questions about pissing glass and similar things.  He wasn't amused.
So that's what the phrase, "Time wounds all heels" means!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 01, 2019, 03:23:06 PM
It's amazing times we live in.  Before you know it, we'll be able to watch images on a screen, maybe even pre-recorded ones.

Granted, but they say it's "live".  Are there no compliance entities?

I remain flummoxed after hearing George's mother on the air;  perplexed by how such a pius woman could have spawned a guy for sale to the highest bidder. Someone who's opinions and allegiances shift daily, with whatever direction the smell of money is blowing from. I have never heard of a radio personality so successful at spinning his fame into income producing sidelines. Snoorge has admitted as much in writing, and there's nothing wrong with this... except that he portrays himself as a benevolent  "worker in the light" guru. A genuine humanitarian teacher does not place filthy lucre at the top of his priority list.

I feel sad for Mrs. Noory. She did not sound feisty to me, merely old and reconciled to life as it actually is. I wonder if she she has been deeply hurt by some of George's more sacrilegious shows. Her saving grace is that the show starts at 1am in Detroit, and she probably conks-out during the first half hour.