George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan

My favorite exchange last night:
GN - Why do we have souls?
Byron Belitsos - That's a great question, George.
GN - I'm on a roll, heh, heh, heh, on a roll.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on August 07, 2017, 05:17:38 AM
My favorite exchange last night:
GN - Why do we have souls?
Byron Belitsos - That's a great question, George.
GN - I'm on a roll, heh, heh, heh, on a roll.

The mutual masterbation that goes on between Jorch and his guests is gag provoking.  With a few exceptions they don't seem to have any pride at all.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 07, 2017, 07:27:51 AM
The mutual masterbation that goes on between Jorch and his guests is gag provoking.  With a few exceptions they don't seem to have any pride at all.
Yeah, even the guests seem to use 3x5 index cards.  Answer card #23 "That's a great question, Jorch."  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 06, 2017, 10:49:46 PM
I'd start rounding up these scam artists and throw them in jail.
With Jorch probably in on the take, especially with Doc Wallet, can't some enterprising Fed take them down under something such as RICO?  Maybe we need to get the Russians in good with Jorch. ;)

Dateline

"Trump Up!  Don't let illegal leaks happen to you.  Pull up a pair of "Grampers Pampers, and keep it all contained.."  Now available in pull-ups for those whose wives, yes you Norry, and girlfriends you do not want to make the change with. 

Seriously, leaking bladder is not a laughing matter.  You should contact Doc Wallet on the next informercial segment, and share your stories with him for support and solace.   

Quote from: Jojo on August 03, 2017, 10:57:49 PM
Oh for pity's sake!  It was me.

Busted.  By a stalker. Stalking for Fernando.  I might only have a second grade education but I know good writing when I see it.  So of course I wanted to see your other insights.  I only read your four most recent posts, because that is where I found reference to your other writing.  Actually, I got sidetracked away from your old Bellgab posts fast, because your literature was referenced in your fourth most recent post!  I went to your adventure story instead. 

Even though I do not agree with you on a quite few points, like I don't see the spiritual or coincidences the same way you do, I think your writing is enormously skillful.  And I don't agree with putting other forum members down.  And I still disagree with you about what I called a fishing expedition.  But that's just my opinion.  But overall, I love your writing style and it is no wonder you were published.  Any number of people could be interested in your posts for many reasons.  Don't sell yourself short!  Writers need readers, and that includes posts.  Head hunters need writers, too, but alas, I am not a recruiter.

As for what I call a fishing expedition, when he said beautiful, he was assuming all white men with successful careers have beautiful wives.  If not a trophy wife, if not an attractive wife, then the word beautiful still applies because it is used as a universal compliment. A win-win fishing expedition.

I wasn't coming back here, but you left another comment on my website. A long rambling comment about Noory's perverted transgender stalker. You said you were trying to protect him by contacting me at my website and not here. Why did you not send me a private message here? Why did you not send me an e-mail (my e-mail is on my site) rather than leaving a comment? Why did you use a website that doesn't exist as you e-mail? It doesn't add up. You are either not what you say, or a rather dim bulb.

Your quote: "Before you accuse someone of being a celebrity it would be prudent to read their old posts." Huh? how the hell can I do that when you did not give any identifying info? "Putting other members down" just because I disagree with you? I hardly think so. You commented on my site under different names both times. As I stated before, your reading comprehension is poor, at best. No, I have not been published. No, Randi K. Johnson is not an imitator. No, I do not sell myself short.

Who are you really? If you feel so warm and fuzzy towards Snoorge, what are you doing here? I don't give a fuck about Jorch's pervert stalker. So I should be all concerned because I am a woman? I hardly think so. Jorch is way too dumb to carry off a lie. He should just admit to the fact he has a wife, and be done with it. If you have something more to say, say it here (even though I don't really want to come back here, I will take a look later). Or you can send me a private message here.

By the way, you said it was possible that George had dated the transgender stalker without knowing who 'it' really was. Come to think of it, YOU seemed to know an awful lot about the transgender stalker, almost like you know this person. You say "she is really a neat person", "she tries to help people", "she has great writing skills". I deleted this comment, as I had deleted the first one, but it remains in my trash can. How is it YOU know so much about the transgender stalker? Food for thought.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

If George has that much trouble telling a man from a woman, then maybe the "beautiful wife" is really a man, and George has not yet figured it out.

Juan Cena

Quote from: ItsOver on August 06, 2017, 10:49:27 PM
They're interested in ones who can actually sing and resemble Elvis. ;)  I guess Jorch could be a flunky for the mob, part-time

Knapp would never let happen.

Knapp probably has at least five Vegas hitmen who would take Dave out if Dave tried to do that.

Juan Cena

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 07, 2017, 08:26:37 PM
If George has that much trouble telling a man from a woman, then maybe the "beautiful wife" is really a man, and George has not yet figured it out.

I can imagine Dave's life being one huge Crying Game.

zeebo

Quote from: Juan on August 07, 2017, 05:17:38 AM
...GN - I'm on a roll, heh, heh, heh, on a roll.

The only thing on a roll is George's mini-mart turkee sammich.

ZaZa

Looking forward to hear the second half guest tonight on C2C, but unfortunately I will be also hearing
stupid questions and comments made by stupid George Noory :( :(

Second Half:
Marshall Masters specializes in Planet X and ancient prophecy research.
He'll talk about a new Nibiru observation, and a theory he calls the 'Nemesis Cloud,' which he believes explains the deluge described in the biblical flood story.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch's latest pronouncement on his favourite nut-job, Kim Jong-Un, in discussion with Craig Smith:

"He's painting us up against a wall, and you don't do that to a tiger."

:o :o :o

It's a kind of genius, isn't it? He's like a hip-hop DJ of the English language. Here, he appears to take 'to paint yourself into a corner', 'to back someone up against a wall' and 'to catch a tiger by the tail', mixes them all up and comes out with something rather wonderful but, alas, entirely meaningless.

NoMoreNoory

Smith mentioned credit card debt. Cue Joorch, interrupting irrelevantly, to tell us that while he and 'Producer Tommee' were undertaking that crucial element of their eight hour show prep - eating in a restaurant - a guy near them was 'checkeen out' and had his credit card declined. Joorch tells us he was going to pay the bill for him, but the guy had enough cash on him to pay.

Joorch Noory, the Good Samaritan and Self-Serving Shit Talk-Show Host.

Bomar

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 07, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

Nomorie,...

I'd put it that Kim Jong-Un, being educated in Switzerland, does not really understand english, and George assumes his audience is stupid...

Bomar

Corona Kitty

Interesting, never heard of this Marshall Guy

Morgus

Noory added today to the c2c website a weekly trivia question about a past c2c show.
You can enter the contest by correctly answering the question and providing your personal contact info and email address.
They will pick one entry for the correct answered ones and the winner gets $500.
I suspect all the losers will receive lots of spam email however...

ZaZa

Quote from: Morgus on August 08, 2017, 12:24:52 AM
Noory added today to the c2c website a weekly trivia question about a past c2c show.
You can enter the contest by correctly answering the question and providing your personal contact info and email address.
They will pick one entry for the correct answered ones and the winner gets $500.
I suspect all the losers will receive lots of spam email however...
So now let's wait for Art Bell to do something similar with Heather Wade on MITD.
Except the prize will be not $500 but $50 - (or a blow from Heather ,over the phone of course)

No doubt the winners of the weekly trivia contest will be confederates of Tommy and Jorch. Jorch and Tommy like a little walking around money.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on August 08, 2017, 12:24:52 AM

...I suspect all the losers will receive lots of spam email however...
Maybe Jorch can unload some more unopened books from C2C guests on the poor suckers.  It's not fair that only the blind listeners get them.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 08, 2017, 12:03:26 AM
Smith mentioned credit card debt. Cue Joorch, interrupting irrelevantly, to tell us that while he and 'Producer Tommee' were undertaking that crucial element of their eight hour show prep - eating in a restaurant - a guy near them was 'checkeen out' and had his credit card declined. Joorch tells us he was going to pay the bill for him, but the guy had enough cash on him to pay.

Joorch Noory, the Good Samaritan and Self-Serving Shit Talk-Show Host.
Ha, ha, ha.  I wonder if this was the IHOP Jorch and Tommee disappeared to when they skipped out early from Friday's show, "in memory" of Jim Marrs.  ::)

Jorch, always taking care of others.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 07, 2017, 06:33:55 PM
I wasn't coming back here, but . . .
Right, you didn't have access to my posts.  You could have waited until it became apparent, or asked.  Before making a presumptuous accusation.

I simply said it's not good to give stalkers attention.  Look, just because the guy can be insensitive and doesn't have Art's perspective doesn't mean he deserves a stalker.  Have you ever had to get a restraining order?  Employers don't like it, and who wants an unhappy employer? Dates don't like it, and who wants to be red-flagged by dates?  Punishing a bad host with a stalker is like putting a shoplifter in a Chinese prison.

Twice you did not honor my preference for behind-the-scenes chat, yet you have the audacity to tell me where to talk?!  Okeee.

I didn't send you a message here because I didn't want a rapport.  Because you seemed a bit arrogant.  Like when you put down the intelligence of people here. 

George Noory Sucks is the name of this thread and I continue to support that statement.

I think Jojo is either a relative of Noory's or a paid troll. In a "behind-the-scenes chat" (that I never wanted) she claimed to be "a fan", but here she writes that she agrees that George Noory sucks. WTF? Since when do fans think the person they are a fan of, sucks? She referred to George as "the big guy", which is exactly how an employee, or the member of a production team would refer to the star of a show they were working on. I went back and read a few past posts and some seemed to have the purpose of steering the reader away from the topic of George onto other really unrelated topics. When she identified herself as the real commentator (to remove suspicion from George) the post quickly became a bunch of false, flowery praise about my writing style. One of the reasons I stopped reading this thread some years back was how often the subject would quickly get hijacked away from the suckage of George onto hot-button issues and politics. Now I believe most of that was George's paid trolls. I really enjoyed some of the posts here that made me laugh until the tears came, but the constant hijacking got really boring. You people need to out Noory's paid trolls and banish them, for the integrity of this thread.

Oh, and Jojo...about how Randy K. Johnson used the name of my blog, for her blog, before I had a blog? How many times does Grampy have to tell you? "There are no coinkydinks".

Quote from: Jojo on August 03, 2017, 09:25:32 PM
Then it's time to put in some work for a non-profit human rights organization that needs pro bono work. And if she won cases, maybe they could afford to pay her too.  So many organizations need attorneys to help their clients, from landlord-tenant, to immigration, to watchdog agencies who rescue incompetent citizens and their sometimes independent spouses from being financially bilked by unethical conservators, to rescuing foster children from abusive orphanages in the south.

Above is an example: in a response to three lines from Dateline, all about Noory's alleged stalker, we get this mish-mash about pro bono work for non-profits, organizations that need to help their clients, recuing foster children from abuse.. and on and on. Anyone reading this post away from this thread would not have a clue that it came from the GEORGE NOORY SUCKS THREAD.

Quote from: Jojo on August 08, 2017, 11:39:08 AM
Right, you didn't have access to my posts.  You could have waited until it became apparent, or asked.  Before making a presumptuous accusation.

I simply said it's not good to give stalkers attention.  Look, just because the guy can be insensitive and doesn't have Art's perspective doesn't mean he deserves a stalker.  Have you ever had to get a restraining order?  Employers don't like it, and who wants an unhappy employer? Dates don't like it, and who wants to be red-flagged by dates?  Punishing a bad host with a stalker is like putting a shoplifter in a Chinese prison.

Twice you did not honor my preference for behind-the-scenes chat, yet you have the audacity to tell me where to talk?!  Okeee.

I didn't send you a message here because I didn't want a rapport.  Because you seemed a bit arrogant.  Like when you put down the intelligence of people here. 

George Noory Sucks is the name of this thread and I continue to support that statement.

How is it you know so much about Noory's stalker?

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 08, 2017, 04:28:47 PM
I think Jojo is great!
What little I heard was from the Internet, like how I heard about your adventures, and Art Bell's new family's games and hobbies!  Whatdya want, a Google course!

I identified myself out of civility.  The best way to avoid unwanted chat, is not to goad it.

Idols CAN suck...   We here at George Noory Sucks are not solid waste workers handling absolute filth.  We are more like dumpster divers looking for a good time.

Speaking of a good time, it was not for nothing I stayed up late on a side track reading your adventures.  I wasn't falsely complimenting you.  I actually shortened my compliments, for brevity. Word Press and your commentors obviously agree.  Some people just can't accept a compliment.  If you want a supporting statement:. Your photos were plenty, well-placed and of good, mostly color, quality.  Now do you believe me! 

As for coincidences, do you have the link for RKJ?  All I can find is a prisoner by that name, who searched to get his case to a judge named F.  I don't know how long the RKJ searched to get to F, but he succeeded in 2010.  As you may know, Randy is usually male.  Randi is usually female.  The previous time I searched, a blond lady came up.  Maybe she was associated.  Maybe RKJ tried to start an online project to attract media attention, but finally got his day in court in 2010.  Without other links, all I can figure is there was someone in the world with the same goal as you, since F is a common name, but they must have abandoned their project.  Maybe they found F before their project got underway, and left the project like a candy wrapper in a waste basket before their big reunion!

So, coincidences DO happen, everyone knows that.  Except the host, ha ha.  And whether or not a person likes George, he is at the top of the heap.  Right under his senior producer, ROFL.  The big guy.  And the Queen.  At my job, there is someone who always calls television hosts "the big guy".  That is where I got that.

Hot-button topics are bound to come up here.  So, pardon me!  Yakking doesn't mean I'm a troll!  I'm certainly not the only one who starts to slide a little from time to time.

Alas, no one pays me to post.  I'm pretty sure fake posts are immoral, and if you've seen my posts, you know morality matters...  Dinner is ready bye

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 07, 2017, 11:52:11 PM
Joorch's latest pronouncement on his favourite nut-job, Kim Jong-Un, in discussion with Craig Smith:

:o :o :o

It's a kind of genius, isn't it? He's like a hip-hop DJ of the English language. Here, he appears to take 'to paint yourself into a corner', 'to back someone up against a wall' and 'to catch a tiger by the tail', mixes them all up and comes out with something rather wonderful but, alas, entirely meaningless.
A classisch.Norryism. It would be genius if done on purpose, think like Peter Sellers playing a foreigner with mixed metaphors, bad grammar, etc. Purposefully done. Norry comes up with stuff seemingly in real-time. I still think he was raised in a household where another language was spoken.

Quote from: Jojo on August 08, 2017, 06:24:13 PM
What little I heard was from the Internet, like how I heard about your adventures, and Art Bell's new family's games and hobbies!  Whatdya want, a Google course!

I identified myself out of civility.  The best way to avoid unwanted chat, is not to goad it.

Idols CAN suck...   We here at George Noory Sucks are not solid waste workers handling absolute filth.  We are more like dumpster divers looking for a good time.

Speaking of a good time, it was not for nothing I stayed up late on a side track reading your adventures.  I wasn't falsely complimenting you.  I actually shortened my compliments, for brevity. Word Press and your commentors obviously agree.  Some people just can't accept a compliment.  If you want a supporting statement:. Your photos were plenty, well-placed and of good, mostly color, quality.  Now do you believe me! 

As for coincidences, do you have the link for RKJ?  All I can find is a prisoner by that name, who searched to get his case to a judge named F.  I don't know how long the RKJ searched to get to F, but he succeeded in 2010.  As you may know, Randy is usually male.  Randi is usually female.  The previous time I searched, a blond lady came up.  Maybe she was associated.  Maybe RKJ tried to start an online project to attract media attention, but finally got his day in court in 2010.  Without other links, all I can figure is there was someone in the world with the same goal as you, since F is a common name, but they must have abandoned their project.  Maybe they found F before their project got underway, and left the project like a candy wrapper in a waste basket before their big reunion!

So, coincidences DO happen, everyone knows that.  Except the host, ha ha.  And whether or not a person likes George, he is at the top of the heap.  Right under his senior producer, ROFL.  The big guy.  And the Queen.  At my job, there is someone who always calls television hosts "the big guy".  That is where I got that.

Hot-button topics are bound to come up here.  So, pardon me!  Yakking doesn't mean I'm a troll!  I'm certainly not the only one who starts to slide a little from time to time.

Alas, no one pays me to post.  I'm pretty sure fake posts are immoral, and if you've seen my posts, you know morality matters...  Dinner is ready bye

The best way to avoid unwanted chat is not to initiate it. You said you read my story but that is a lie' because if you had you would know that there is a link on my site to Randi K Johnson's website, that Randi K Johnson is a woman, that Randi K Johnson NEVER EVER SEARCHED FOR ANYONE NAMED FERNANDO ( in fact, never once used that name on her blog except in the title), that she removed her website after mine was uploaded, and that the only reason a page of her website is still online is because of the link on my site. THIS IS DIVERSION once again. Let's not talk about my website, lets talk about that you can't answer for the fact that you continue to be very inconsistent. You say on thing in private and another here. You use different names and websites that don't exist. This is enough for me to see that you are not what you claim to be. In private you seem to have a very close familiarity to George.

Idols can suck? Dumpster divers looking for a good time? I think not. It seems to me that frustration was the impetus for this thread. I know that is how I found it. One day I was so fed up with the suckage of George I googled; George Noory sucks. Someone else also said that is how they found the site. Can't remember who said that. Your idol is no doubt your boss.