• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 29, 2017, 02:03:26 AM
Ah thanks guys.  That makes sense.  Guess he was scared that he was going to the bad place since he was once a preacher and left that to become a raunchy comedian.

If you ever get the chance, his role on Married w/ Children's "A Christmas Carol" two-parter is classic.  :)

Quote from: zeebo on March 29, 2017, 02:06:22 AM
If you ever get the chance, his role on Married w/ Children's "A Christmas Carol" two-parter is classic.  :)

I'd love to see it.  I have one of his cd's.  The one with Wild Thing on it.  Jessica Hahn. lol.  Boy she sure turned into a sexpot for a while there.

This topic makes me think of Glenn Kimball, one of my favorite guests on Coast.  He was always interesting but he came on Coast while he was in the dying process.  He talked about seeing some scary shit during his last days.  Demons and stuff like that.  I miss him. he really seemed like a nice guy.

Mizak

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 29, 2017, 12:41:18 AM
I can't believe what I heard at the start of the second hour. Someone please confirm what I thought I hears

Jorge talks about how a supermarker had to close for a time period because a poor women murdered either in a mall or parking lot. Then somehow Jorge turned this story into an ad for his supply company he shills for, cause you never know when things shut down.

WTF, I think most people can wait a few days or go a few blocks to another store.

YES,He is really the lowest sum bag I know.I woke up and heard that.what a POS!!! Using a story of a Woman Murdered to sell his shit!

Agreed.   :)
(Those two episodes will put you on the floor laughing)  ;)

Gee, if some guest might channel some "last words" and may have "named-dropped" the late comedian Sam Kinison, I would be shocked if he didn't gasp "F*ck it! I should have had my seat belt on!" before he expired.

The then-38-year-old comedian, driving to do a show in Las Vegas in April, 1992, was with his new bride as a passenger, dies after a head-on collision with a 17-year-old driver in a pickup truck -- who was drunk -- who crossed the center line and smashed into Kinison's 1989 Pontiac Trans Am Turbo in Needles, California. He wasn't wearing his three-point seat belt, but his wife was -- she emerges without a scratch, but Kinison's lack of using a safety belt causes him to strike his head against the interior windshield, his torso against the steering wheel (which broke) resulting in fatal head and neck trauma.

His autopsy revealed no alcohol in his system, but a mixture of narcotic pain medication. Even traces of cocaine. No, unlike what he told people at the time, he hadn't got off drugs.

Channeling that guy? If that is what they talked about last night? How about Kinison being a realist in some "last words" and cursing himself for not wearing his seat belt which no doubt would have saved him from injury.

Kinison's autopsy report. Odd that it's that Needles, California. Remember George Knapp and that "Houseboat Bob" a few years ago and that UFO incident? Or that thing that fell from the sky and quickly numerous "men in black" moved in on the area? Needles strikes again!

Autopsy report:

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/kinison,%20sam_report.pdf

smccomas69

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 29, 2017, 12:41:18 AM
I can't believe what I heard at the start of the second hour. Someone please confirm what I thought I hears

Jorge talks about how a supermarker had to close for a time period because a poor women murdered either in a mall or parking lot. Then somehow Jorge turned this story into an ad for his supply company he shills for, cause you never know when things shut down.

WTF, I think most people can wait a few days or go a few blocks to another store.

Dude just listened to that, holy crap he is insane

Quote from: smccomas69 on March 29, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

I missed that one. I couldn't get past George Noory's perhaps frontal-lobe dementia is his "what's happening" news bit when he cited "The Wall" on the Mexico border is unneeded because "we" have Area 51 and "lasers" could be used at a much-lower cost.

What in the world is Noory taking about? Looks like his tumeric isn't starving off his rapidly increasing Alzheimer's disease or whatever he has. Remember a few years ago? On some "Open Lines" bit when Noory said he may announce to the world he "has some disease."

I think we know what his disease is. Rapidly increasing frontal-lobe dementia and no doubt that's why he can't travel solo anymore and producer Tom has to "guide him" around. No coincidence -- because Noory doesn't believe in those -- that Tom has to be on hand for every event Noory appears. His babysitter, perhaps?, as some "disease" he once stated he'll tell the world he has makes him unable to take care of himself anymore.

BREAKING: Premiere Networks decides to replace its flagship sports-talk host Jim Rome with George Noory
-------------
Of course, what could go wrong with George Noory -- who claimed to be some standout athlete in school and even bragged about being in line for some "full-collegiate college scholarship" even though the archives of Harvey S. Lowery High School in Dearborn, Michigan fails to show he even played any sports -- talking about things he claims to know all about from firsthand experience.

Noory substituting for Rome, interviewing prominent pro-sports athletes. Some of his insane questions:

On basketball:
"I think I see guys have to dribble the ball. Why don't they just pick it up and run with it? I don't get it."

"I see some guys are taller than other players. Is that fair?"

"Is the idea in basketball to score points?, or is that counter-productive?"

On baseball:
"Why do they have balls and strikes? Why don't they just allow a guy to stand at the plate until he hits something? Did I mention my mother taught me baseball and I was soooooo good, I never played organized ball and my high school has no record of me doing that. But I qualified for a full-collegiate scholarship, in my own words " 

On tennis:
"Why do women play tennis? Why don't they play football? I noticed there are no women in the National-Football League (NFL). Does that mean the NFL is sexist? I am confused."

"Some players are big. Does that mean it's good to be big like that in football? I am confused. Did I mention I was into football in school? Even though my high school has no record of me playing organized youth sports?"

On hockey:
"Why do they play on ice with skates? Can't they just get rid of the ice and let them play on sneakers...or does that defeat the purpose?"

On the New England Patriots:
"Are the Patriots a good team? Or do they win titles because of some conspiracy?"

Noory subbed for Rome, people. Can you imagine the idiocy if Premiere allows that change as I want?

On the NFL:
"I have always been a loyal Detroit Lions fan. Is there some process I must undergo to join that team?, or can I just walk on off the street and be part of that squad? Did I mention I was sooooo good at football, baseball and track even though my school and no publication has any press on that?"*
*With Noory failing to note that baseball and track seasons are held simultaneously in the spring, you play one or the other, but not both as Noory claimed he did.   

On horse racing:
"I know Jim Rome owns and manages real-racing horses. Did you know I did that years ago? I had a horse farm that raised thoroughbreds and I know all about that horse racing. But I am confused. Why do jockeys need to be smaller people? I don't get it." 

"Why do horses race around in a circle? Why isn't the track straight? I am confused."

Meanwhile, Jim Rome hosts "Coast To Coast AM." I bet within a few minutes of having these charlatan guests and hucksters, Rome meets them with disbelief and disdain -- then boots them and goes to "Open Lines" for the last three hours...

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Mizak on March 29, 2017, 04:02:32 AM
YES,He is really the lowest sum bag I know.I woke up and heard that.what a POS!!! Using a story of a Woman Murdered to sell his shit!
Quote from: smccomas69 on March 29, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

Thanks for the confirmation guys. It was right on top of the hour, so I was just half paying attention, I couldn't believe he took that story and parlay it to an ad. Just when you think they hit bottom, they always find another shovel  ::)

I am amazed he was only 38, dude lived a hard life.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2017, 10:24:00 PM
"I love Eddie Poe.  He did a hell of a job on Dracula.  That is one scary book.  There was a scary version of that movie made in the late 70's with Jimmy Mason and Davy Jones. "

GNS
"Eddie Poe's thuh man!  He wuz great in thuh Munsters.  Did I tell yeeewww I knew Grandpa?"

Signed Snorge Snoory

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 28, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
Heavy and serious topic about people wrongfully incarcerated ... so George, with his masterful grasp of tone picks the perfect bumper, that's right ... the cloyingly sentimental ballad "This Magic Moment".
Jorch, looking ahead to LMH, no doubt.

smccomas69

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 29, 2017, 11:20:37 AM
I missed that one. I couldn't get past George Noory's perhaps frontal-lobe dementia is his "what's happening" news bit when he cited "The Wall" on the Mexico border is unneeded because "we" have Area 51 and "lasers" could be used at a much-lower cost.

What in the world is Noory taking about? Looks like his tumeric isn't starving off his rapidly increasing Alzheimer's disease or whatever he has. Remember a few years ago? On some "Open Lines" bit when Noory said he may announce to the world he "has some disease."

I think we know what his disease is. Rapidly increasing frontal-lobe dementia and no doubt that's why he can't travel solo anymore and producer Tom has to "guide him" around. No coincidence -- because Noory doesn't believe in those -- that Tom has to be on hand for every event Noory appears. His babysitter, perhaps?, as some "disease" he once stated he'll tell the world he has makes him unable to take care of himself anymore.
He can not be sick, toomeric!!! 

WildCard

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 29, 2017, 02:03:26 AM
Ah thanks guys.  That makes sense.  Guess he was scared that he was going to the bad place since he was once a preacher and left that to become a raunchy comedian.

His brother and the others begged him to lie down and he did with his best friend, Carl LaBove, who had been in the following van, holding his head in his hands. At first it looked like Kinison had suffered no serious injuries, but within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular, "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die." LaBove later said, "it was as if he was having a conversation, talking to someone else, some unseen person." Then there was a pause as if Kinison was listening to the other person speak. Then he asked "But why?" and after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, okay, okay.’ LaBove said, "The last ‘okay’ was so soft and at peace.... Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it. He said it so sweet, like he was talking to someone he loved." Kinison then lost consciousness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Kinison#cite_note-23

There's a clip from, "Why did we laugh", on youtube but you really need to see the whole movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3_y1dsFG9I

JesusJuice

I thought that Falkie was banned from C2C

BattyBrooke

George Senda was just on Coast to Coast talking about his 31 cats and "Chinese gluten".

BattyBrooke

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 30, 2017, 12:39:57 AM
I thought that Falkie was banned from C2C

I hadn't heard about that. Why was he ever banned?

zeebo

I skipped the first half, but I can't resist me some L.A. Marzulli oddities.  A good warm-up for LMH tomorrow.  Bring on the giants, aliens, and secret bases - and maybe even bases built by giants for aliens to discuss secrets.

BattyBrooke

Being a female, I urinate 7 different pesticides a day?

BattyBrooke

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2017, 12:53:10 AM
I skipped the first half, but I can't resist me some L.A. Marzulli oddities.  A good warm-up for LMH tomorrow.  Bring on the giants, aliens, and secret bases - and maybe even bases built by giants for aliens to discuss secrets.

LMH rules my world.

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2017, 12:53:10 AM

I'm checking in now too.  I always dig some tales from Marzulli.

zeebo

Good George question: "Why do all these people want to stop getting abducted?"

Freaky story with the reptile lady.  This is why I listen to Marzulli.  Too bad there are callers this hour.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 30, 2017, 02:19:34 AM
Freaky story with the reptile lady.  This is why I listen to Marzulli.  Too bad there are callers this hour.

Reptoids gone wild.   :-\

Zetaspeak

Norry randomly tells a story of a co-pilot dying during a flight during a UFO show.

Why? Who knows

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 30, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
There's a youtube playlist with that title. lol ...

Oh how'd we ever live without the internet?  :D

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 30, 2017, 02:56:13 AM
Norry randomly tells a story of a co-pilot dying during a flight during a UFO show.

Why? Who knows

It sexually excites him. 

Yes, I heard George Noory last night seemingly "embracing" that "Guy From Pittsburgh." Is that the same guy we heard on that podcast of "Martinez Tonight" from Friday Jan. 13, 2017?

What is with that Senda guy? Is that answering machine sound byte really Senda? He claims to have been molested as a child -- then on the night his father died, he was thrown in jail and then "forceably [sic] raped by four so-called men?" What? Why was he in jail? Was he suspected of or even and charged with having something to do with his father's death?

Of course, another Noory fan with some serious issues. The only kind of person Noory seems to identify with -- not well-adjusted, true and good people. Just the nutcases and losers. "George Noory's Army" strikes again.