• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

IT IS NOT MUCH OF A STRETCH TO CONSIDER THAT LAST'S NIGHT'S SHOW ABOUT SELF-CARE WAS MEANT FOR SUCH A LOVED ONE.  After all, self-care has nothing to do with the paranormal & nothing to do with Hollywood.  You little shit.  Noticing, acknowledging and broadcasting about the least flattering aspects of others.  Sanctimonious you and human abuser Dr. Phil and would get along pretty well. Get the individual relationship help you need and stop drawing attention to your notice of others' shortcomings.  Stop your insulting broadcasts.  "She moves in mysterious ways" - For God's sake, she's probably biplegic.  What is wrong with you? 

Here's Millennial Mike's response to the current situation

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jojo on January 29, 2020, 02:51:42 PM
For God's sake, she's probably biplegic.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 29, 2020, 02:01:05 PM
George I don't have $6.95 on a Recurring Billing Payment Method (Guaranteed to be a $38 failure) to join Insiders, nor do I have much time to devote to this, as I am in the middle of a huge project right now.  So I can't privately email you and the forum host here does not offer messaging.  And Ell Gab apparently hasn't met you.  I also don't have a printer so I'm not going to type a note and mail it.  I'm certainly not going to write this out and mail it - would take all day.  Therefore, the only reasonable way I have to communicate with you is right here.

So, you listen to me.  "SEND IN THE CLOWNS" MAKES OF MOCKERY OF LOVE, AT VALENTINE'S DAY, NO LESS.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?  You come across as all warm/friendly but look at your hostility.  Only a very hostile, hostile man would make a mockery of love.  Sure, the sentiments in the song happen.  Lots of horrible things happen in life.  Like the ways your pets died, the way your dad emotionally blackmailed you, the way your comrades went to combat while you got lucky, the way you admired MTV girls while your wife I guess washed dishes, etc....  We all have regrets of terrible or immature things that have happened.  BUT WE DON'T GO AROUND ANNOUNCING THEM TO THE WORLD.  HAVE SOME SHAME.  BE DECENT.  PROJECT A MATURE IDENTITY.  Your microphone is very public.  Perhaps you should rant in your vehicle or scream into your pillow, instead.  You need a counselor if you think playing this song is in any way appropriate.  Make the time.

I spent over an hour picking out your fan mail for Valentine's Day.  I spent over an hour assembling what little I had to offer you.  I thought about it, I cared about it, I drove around in the car with it for a month because I couldn't reach it under my current project, and I was about to pack it & send it last night or today.  Some of the items in it have been saved over a year for you, and more I'm sure.  I never have the time I would like to do the best job assembling and presenting and mailing, but I did wrap one of the gifts already.

But I am not sending a damn thing to a man who makes a mockery of love on my time, especially before Valentine's Day.  I happen to have a Leo moon, a combination you don't have the brains to fathom.  Leos don't need attention or recognition, but they do need respect.  I don't know who Send In The Clowns was for, if anyone, but you were being disrespectful to the concept of love when you allowed it to be played on your show.  I am sure I have given you that feedback in this forum many times before.  It is totally an unacceptable song to play as people plan for Valentine's Day, or ever, as far as I'm concerned.

WTF am I supposed to do with all your V-Day stuff?  I am in the middle of a huge project.  I don't know where the receipts are & some of it is non-exchangeable, due to the length of time it has been saved for you.  I can't keep hauling it around & there is no storage space in my dwelling.  It hurts me as much NOT to send it as it did/will to acquire, store, prepare and re-store it.  I am very busy and you were very, very rude.

Do not expect me to listen to shows that offend me this way.  And if I do, expect a repeat of Valentine's Day 2014.  02//14/14 was such a lovely number but you just had to ruin it with the Daily Celebrity activity.  Even after my anger fades, I am a person of principle.  Don't "destroy" my values by mocking love.  SOME THOUGHTS SHOULD NOT BE EXPRESSED.  AT ALL.  You s#**.

Everyone has a right to feel their disappointments, to make their mockeries, whatever.  Don't be negative about love on my time and don't broadcast such negativity when it clearly involves some person who is not there to speak for herself.  I have collected things you have inferred about the traits of attraction you presumed SO has.  Not one of your inferences has been good, and three have been very unflattering.  You asserted to that one guest that she is NOT beautiful.  "George, you have a beautiful wife".  "No, I don't".  Wow.  She must be a saint.  And "Still the One" implies she's old.  It also rudely acknowledges that you know you have other options.  There are several other examples, too.  Be respectful to your SO.

There ought to be clowns.

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on January 29, 2020, 02:38:52 PM
Wtf.... Seek help.

What do you want in your Valentine's gift box?  I see I need to up my game.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 29, 2020, 05:47:16 PM
What do you want in your Valentine's gift box?  I see I need to up my game.
Painted rocks are the "in" gift for "radio" hosts? Your would be rosemÃ¥ling ones, of course.  Household appliances are also, apparently, a valid gift item. Say a trouser press or something.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on January 29, 2020, 03:46:07 AM
Only a sick shithead and an inane asshole would play Send in The Clowns.  I feel very sorry for her, whoever she is.  What an royal ass.  It's no wonder he said he was "lonely" one Valentine's Day.  De ja vu.  No woman should participate in a relationship with an emotional abuser, and this song, to be broadcast like that, as I've said before many times, is emotional abuse.  What a fucking shithead.

And last night one of the songs suggested his SO is quite old, something about George Bush, Sr. croaking "It's been such a long time", last night.  Like gravel on a chalk board.  I don't care whether the singer is Willie Nelson or not; if it sounds like George Bush, Sr. then to me it will always be George Bush, Sr.

Whoever she is, I can only assume she is just using him at this point, and honestly who could blame her, because no woman who wants a meaningful marriage would put up with that shit.  I wonder how she copes with the stress of his insulting, emotionally unprotective demeanor.  What her vices are.  What her self-care failures are.  Because repressed anger can lead to a lot of health problems and unhealthy coping mechanisms.  Maybe she was thinking of exercising soon, but now feels like what's the point.  He's going to call her old and a clown irregardless.  Why not just eat another frozen pizza?  Yes, the whole thing.  Who wants to be in a relationship with a ass?

Too bad Lorena Bobbitt isn't free tonight.  No man, no man with a apouse should ever play Send in The Clowns on public national airwaves.  Songs that are meant as reveries are not songs you choose to broadcast.

And all you defensive types, it won't make sense if you jump on me & tell me I've jumped to conclusions.  Bullshit.  The song is clearly a dedication.  And he is the only emotional abuser in the studio.  Ergo, he was the asshole that ordered it.  I seriously doubt Tom or any other employee is playing a piece of shit song like that right before Valentine's Day, or ever.

I've been around a long, long time and in all my life listening to many radio stations, I have heard many, many songs played and dedicated to people.  But not this insulting song.  It's like Total Eclipse of the Heart.  You just don't dedicate that to someone you love.  Is George Noory capable of love?  Is he a narcissist?  What song would you dedicate to George Noory on Valetine's Day?  We could start with Highway to Hell.

It's bad enough that 80% of the advertisers on this creepy show are medical snake oil salesmen exploiting old people, leave the poor dogs alone.

Jojo

"Was it fun writing the book with her?"
"Was it fun jabbing the balls with pin?"

Dateline

Yeah!  She can be just like She'-She' and send him cards on holidays and gifts.  She sent him gift cards on holidays, and he used them.  Proof was presented in  court. The cards were used against her in court.  She sent him a gift card and a humorous gift card with a "stalker kitty" on it.  She has a strong sense of humor.  Cats are known as animals of prey and like to play chase mice.  It was a humorous take.

He filed or Premrat or whoever filed stalker charges against her over that.  True story through paranormal lore.

Dateline

Update on She'd-She'.  She loved the paradise Honeymoon Island.  HE bought it for her.  Look for She'-She's Island on Google map soon.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 30, 2020, 11:04:41 AM
Yeah!  She can be just like She'-She' and send him cards on holidays and gifts.  She sent him gift cards on holidays, and he used them.  Proof was presented in  court. The cards were used against her in court.  She sent him a gift card and a humorous gift card with a "stalker kitty" on it.  She has a strong sense of humor.  Cats are known as animals of prey and like to play chase mice.  It was a humorous take.

He filed or Premrat or whoever filed stalker charges against her over that.  True story through paranormal lore.
Thank you for the heads-up.  I used to have some post cards like a cat eating a car.  I thought they were funny but my friends did not.

And yes, I have sent him holiday cards, as many, many of us do.  I mean the guy seems to have a heart of gold.  But then when he is so insensitive and truly bordering on rude, it is very disappointing.  It doesn't matter how great a person is, if they don't meet a minimum moral standard of goodness.  You can't help little old ladies across the street all day and expect to get kudos, if you're also robbing banks at night.  A minimum standard of decency is more important than all the achievements in the world.  What kind of man mocks his relationship - I mean, what else could it have been.  Then there was the time he bad-mouthed an ex-wife right on the national airwaves.  Whatever.

Cheryll will whip his ass tonight.  That's all that matters.  Boys, send your Valentine's Day cards to her.  That's Cheryll with two LLs.

Snoory is not receiving any Valentine's Day fan mail from me this year as I reflect on his mockery of love with Send In The Clowns.  For someone who doesn't like clowns, we know who the real clown is.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 29, 2020, 02:32:47 PM
wow .... you're in love with George Noory. you talk like you have had an ongoing real relationship with the man. i'm not sure what's crazier - the delusion that you're in a relationship with a radio personality you've never met OR that there's a person who actually is attracted to George Norry.

Avatar Dixie here was married, never met him and she was sick of him worse than me.  All I know is it's fun to send fan mail to a celebrity who seems to be a good person.  So I have.  But I'm sending nothing to a man who acts like an ass with Send In The Clowns and other derogatory songs about love, especially at Valentine's Day.

Jojo

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 29, 2020, 03:34:49 PM
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Exactly.  I work with plegics and they are wonderful people.  Every time he plays that song I cringe.  It's just plain disrespectful, as seems to be his MO.  What I don't understand is why he comes across as so nice, when actually his is very disrespectful a lot of the time.  I meant it when I said he and "DR." Phil would make good friends.  They both don't give a rat's ass about other people's sensibilities, yet they come across as as caring, etc...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 30, 2020, 04:52:14 PM
Avatar Dixie here was married, never met him and she was sick of him worse than me.  All I know is it's fun to send fan mail to a celebrity who seems to be a good person.  So I have.  But I'm sending nothing to a man who acts like an ass with Send In The Clowns and other derogatory songs about love, especially at Valentine's Day.

It’s a song about someone who was in love, thought that the object of their desire was on the same page and then found out they weren’t. What’s so wrong with that?

expat

Tonight, for the second time in a few days, we get to listen to utter bullshit about life after death.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2020, 05:22:56 PM
It’s a song about someone who was in love, thought that the object of their desire was on the same page and then found out they weren’t. What’s so wrong with that?
Remember who you're dealing with, Doc.

Quote from: Jojo on January 30, 2020, 04:52:14 PM
All I know is it's fun to send fan mail to a celebrity who seems to be a good person. 

Coast is straight garbage, Art thought Noory was a talentless boob and was right.  Knapp, Punnett and Syrett are fine though Syrett books a lot of woo wackadoodles as well.

Jojo

George:  "No, no.  I'm taking more calls.  But finish up."  Woah.

What he really meant:  "Let me think about it.  I'd like to hear some more calls.  Oh but do go on ahead with what you were saying."

Cheryll:  "Maybe you ought to see a professional - - like a doctor".  Uh, was she talking to George or the caller, lol.  That was a good one.

Cheryll:  "Don't you think, George?"

Bellgab:  George, think?  Ha ha ha.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2020, 05:22:56 PM
Nothing is wrong with it.  And nothing is what he gets from me on Valentine's Day.

Jojo

And for those who haven't had enough Angst-of-Noory with Sounds of Silence, Cats in the Cradle, How Many Roads Must a Man Walk Down, Dust in the Wind, Blowin' in the Wind, McArthur Park, any many other angst-ridden songs....Tonite's special was Puff the Magic Dragon.  More angst.  Before Valentine's Day.  I say one of these songs alone played just once is enough angst for an entire year.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on January 31, 2020, 03:44:16 AM
And for those who haven't had enough Angst-of-Noory with Sounds of Silence, Cats in the Cradle, How Many Roads Must a Man Walk Down, Dust in the Wind, Blowin' in the Wind, McArthur Park, any many other angst-ridden songs....Tonite's special was Puff the Magic Dragon.  More angst.  Before Valentine's Day.  I say one of these songs alone played just once is enough angst for an entire year.

expat

whoozit

Quote from: Jojo on January 31, 2020, 03:39:46 AM
And nothing is what he gets from me on Valentine's Day.
I hope those close to you are so lucky.   ;) :-*

albrecht

Will Norry have the "Numbers Lady" on to discuss this phenomena happening only once in a 900 years (and actually the ONLY time if one considers also Superbowl Sunday and Groundhog Day.)

https://disrn.com/news/sundays-date-is-the-same-backwards-and-forwards-for-everyone-in-the-entire-world

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2020, 08:07:10 PM
Will Norry have the "Numbers Lady" on to discuss this phenomena happening only once in a 900 years (and actually the ONLY time if one considers also Superbowl Sunday and Groundhog Day.)

https://disrn.com/news/sundays-date-is-the-same-backwards-and-forwards-for-everyone-in-the-entire-world

So what does the Pidgin news channel you follow say about the virus? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 31, 2020, 08:24:00 PM
So what does the Pidgin news channel you follow say about the virus?

Is Pidgin what Jar Jar spoke? ???