• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2020, 07:50:43 PM
Also Mike is not like Thomas in la Jolla he gets to the point pretty fast.

Hi Mike. Not very nice of you really to call a fellow caller a long winded gasbag especially one as polite as Thomas from La Jolla.

Respect your elders.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 04, 2020, 03:23:15 AM
Mike the Millennial just took a moment to talk to his fellow millennials and told them to conquer their fears because Mike conquered his fear of calling into Coast2Coast and now he's a regular caller. uh ...... you're proud of sitting in your bedroom for hours on a Friday night waiting for a 2 minute phonecall on the radio with a witless hack of a talkshow host along with a handful of sadsacks who are triple your age? kid sounds like he's in his 20's, he should be out with friends or at least playing video games with his peers. friggin weirdo nerd. he's trying so hard to normalize his pathetic life, there are no other millennials listening to Coast, he claims there are lots and they're on Reddit. I have millennial friends and relatives, they literally don't know what radio is, they listen to music via Spotify or Youtube, they listen to podcasts and Sirius is as close as they get to listening to 'radio'.

Jorch talking to Barry, he tries very hard to be conversational but he's so limited all he can come up with is Andy Griffith because Barry's from North Carolina and the first and only thing that mush brain of Jorch's can connect to North Carolina is a sitcom from 1962. His scintillating and witty repartee 'I liked Opie. He was played by Ron Howard. He's a good director now. Tommy we should get him on the show, let's try.' 'Barry I bet you liked Aunt Beatrice. *silence as Tommy is in his ear that the character he's thinking about was simply 'Aunt Bea'.  From one inane topic to another, he asks Barry if he's going to be rooting for Cornelius's team, LSU, in the college football championship. After Barry replies Jorch says 'It should be a good series.'  lol it's just incredible how ignorant a 70 year old man can be, he thinks the NCAA football championship is a series of games like the World Series or Stanley Cup or NBA playoffs.

then some caller asked him what actors he likes. of course it's somebody from a hundred years ago. 'I like Jimmy Stewart, he was great as George Bailey in It's A Wonderful Life. Tommy have you ever heard my Jimmy Stewart?'  he may have Alzheimer's, he's done his mediocre Jimmy Stewart many times, within the last year.  Who's next George? Break out that killer W.C. Fields impression, Mike and the millennials from Reddit will pee their pants from laughter.

some nights this show really depresses me, it's all so sad, and here I am listening to it.
Where else you gonna go?  It's all downhill from here.

Don't feel bad; at least you didn't just hit your fifties and have to listen to George play She was a young American.  Keyword being "was".  What a ******* ***.  Men's reveries are not meant to be declarations.  A gentleman never, ever notices a woman has aged, period.  He should be ashamed of himself.  i didn't go through everything I've gone through and come out of to hear him be so disrespectful.

And all that piano music.  I had to sell my upright grand.  He just had to remind me.

And those emerging artist instrumentals.  I listen to that crap all day because engineers wont put binaural beat programming into any other genre. 

Feel better tomorrow.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 06, 2020, 03:03:33 AM
Hi Mike. Not very nice of you really to call a fellow caller a long winded gasbag especially one as polite as Thomas from La Jolla.

Respect your elders.
After all, this is a George Noory sucks thread, not a Coast to Coast AM callers suck thread!

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 05, 2020, 07:06:33 PM
Mike always has to mention he's a millennial, as if he's speaking for "his people."  He usually asks reasonable questions, once he get around to it after his millennial spiel.  He's probably a nice kid, and fairly intelligent, but he needs to drop the "look at me, I'm a millennial" bit.  It's almost as annoying as Bill reminding us he's an atheist and/or an amateur astronomer everytime he calls.  Just ask the damn question.
Yes, but aren't those traits just how millennials are?

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on January 05, 2020, 02:58:24 PM
I Listened to some of the New Year prediction show. I wasbstruck by just how lifeless the show is now.
The genre of music was horrible during, I think, the entire show.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on January 06, 2020, 03:37:43 AM
Where else you gonna go?  It's all downhill from here.

Don't feel bad; at least you didn't just hit your fifties and have to listen to George play She was a young American.  Keyword being "was".  What a ******* ***.  Men's reveries are not meant to be declarations.  A gentleman never, ever notices a woman has aged, period.  He should be ashamed of himself.  i didn't go through everything I've gone through and come out of to hear him be so disrespectful.

And all that piano music.  I had to sell my upright grand.  He just had to remind me.

And those emerging artist instrumentals.  I listen to that crap all day because engineers wont put binaural beat programming into any other genre. 

Feel better tomorrow.
Why even play Oh Pretty Woman (once every 4 years on the apparent average, wow) if you're just going to turn around and call her old.  Poor thing.  I hope he does his own laundry.

Well here are some links the search field produced along the way as I researched how often Oh Pretty Woman has been playd to cheer us up:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/parrot-fuels-fire-alarm-furor
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/Watch-Woman-Rescues-Drowning-Squirrel-with-CPR

Rat Fink

Quote from: Jojo on January 06, 2020, 10:50:54 AM
After all, this is a George Noory sucks thread, not a Coast to Coast AM callers suck thread!

I hope at least you have very nice butt or something.  I am Rat Fink.

ItsOver

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 06, 2020, 03:30:23 PM
LOL.  Oh, no doubt.

FXX

Quote from: nkaed_snake on January 04, 2020, 07:24:15 AM
So I've noticed there is a guy that sneaks past the screener fairly often to only have George hang up on him.  Sometimes they edit out a portion of what the guy says.  George recently said this guy's name was Steve and he calls programs all across the country to say "that".  Yet "that" is always edited out.  Does anyone know anything about this guy and what he's attempting to say that George immediately cuts the call?
Right.

FXX

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 04, 2020, 03:23:15 AM
Mike the Millennial just took a moment to talk to his fellow millennials and told them to conquer their fears because Mike conquered his fear of calling into Coast2Coast and now he's a regular caller. uh ...... you're proud of sitting in your bedroom for hours on a Friday night waiting for a 2 minute phonecall on the radio with a witless hack of a talkshow host along with a handful of sadsacks who are triple your age? kid sounds like he's in his 20's, he should be out with friends or at least playing video games with his peers. friggin weirdo nerd. he's trying so hard to normalize his pathetic life, there are no other millennials listening to Coast, he claims there are lots and they're on Reddit. I have millennial friends and relatives, they literally don't know what radio is, they listen to music via Spotify or Youtube, they listen to podcasts and Sirius is as close as they get to listening to 'radio'.

Jorch talking to Barry, he tries very hard to be conversational but he's so limited all he can come up with is Andy Griffith because Barry's from North Carolina and the first and only thing that mush brain of Jorch's can connect to North Carolina is a sitcom from 1962. His scintillating and witty repartee 'I liked Opie. He was played by Ron Howard. He's a good director now. Tommy we should get him on the show, let's try.' 'Barry I bet you liked Aunt Beatrice. *silence as Tommy is in his ear that the character he's thinking about was simply 'Aunt Bea'.  From one inane topic to another, he asks Barry if he's going to be rooting for Cornelius's team, LSU, in the college football championship. After Barry replies Jorch says 'It should be a good series.'  lol it's just incredible how ignorant a 70 year old man can be, he thinks the NCAA football championship is a series of games like the World Series or Stanley Cup or NBA playoffs.

then some caller asked him what actors he likes. of course it's somebody from a hundred years ago. 'I like Jimmy Stewart, he was great as George Bailey in It's A Wonderful Life. Tommy have you ever heard my Jimmy Stewart?'  he may have Alzheimer's, he's done his mediocre Jimmy Stewart many times, within the last year.  Who's next George? Break out that killer W.C. Fields impression, Mike and the millennials from Reddit will pee their pants from laughter.

some nights this show really depresses me, it's all so sad, and here I am listening to it.
Hey cronkites ghost why do you feel the need to put people down and make fun of people you don't even know? You must be pretty insecure in real life and don't like when people call you out on it. Personally think its pretty funny that you have to take to a message board to make fun of people because you are too insecure with your own life.

Quote from: FXX on January 07, 2020, 12:25:23 AM
Hey cronkites ghost why do you feel the need to put people down and make fun of people you don't even know? You must be pretty insecure in real life and don't like when people call you out on it. Personally think its pretty funny that you have to take to a message board to make fun of people because you are too insecure with your own life.

Because it's a nationally aired radio show and these people like you volunteer to put yourselves on display for people like me, if I'm ever lonely enough to need to talk to George Noory for 3 minutes and his fraudulent or mentally imbalanced guests please shoot me. I listen because the program is bizarre, Art's show was campy and fresh at one time, I can't even describe what George's version of Coast is, it's a parody where no one involved in it is aware of it and that does make it oddly entertaining to me. If there were anything else on radio late night I'd listen to it but radio has been in its death throes for a long time, at one time local radio stations had late night shows and overnight disc jockeys or talk hosts.

oh god Mike just got on the air and the 3rd word out of his mouth was of course 'millennial' -  exactly what I just wrote, banally bizarre people.

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 07, 2020, 01:29:11 AM
Because it's a nationally aired radio show and these people like you volunteer to put yourselves on display for people like me, if I'm ever lonely enough to need to talk to George Noory for 3 minutes and his fraudulent or mentally imbalanced guests please shoot me. I listen because the program is bizarre, Art's show was campy and fresh at one time, I can't even describe what George's version of Coast is, it's a parody where no one involved in it is aware of it and that does make it oddly entertaining to me. If there were anything else on radio late night I'd listen to it but radio has been in its death throes for a long time, at one time local radio stations had late night shows and overnight disc jockeys or talk hosts.

oh god Mike just got on the air and the 3rd word out of his mouth was of course 'millennial' -  exactly what I just wrote, banally bizarre people.

This man is a gentleman and a scholar. I salute you sir.

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 06, 2020, 03:30:23 PM
Very rude comment.  I am Sophia.

Jojo

If you get bored, you could do us all a favor and record George's recent girl-style shriek by using Insiders to go into the archived recording and getting some of the audio.  We've all heard George gaffaw, say mmm-hmmm, and even giggle.  But few of us have heard him shriek like a girl - AS HE DID AT THE START OF THE SHOW ON 12/30/2019.  Can someone do a re-mix?  I'm not in Insiders so I don't even have access to George SHRIEKING LIKE A GIRL, LOL.

Rat Fink

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2020, 06:44:14 PM
Why do you have so much hate towards callers if you think you could do so much better why don't you call in to the show yourself instead of going after a twenty year old who actually asks decent questions on the show. You must have a pretty pathetic life if that's what you are doing with your free time is going after people you don't even know all at the same time listening to a show you say is not good and turned into a joke. So let's see if you grow a pair and actually call in to the show like Mike the millennial Barry and Cornelius then maby you would have some relevance on this forum instead of just taking out your own issues on random people who call into coast to coast am.

Bla bla bla.  lol  I am Rat Fink.

Dateline

Happy nuptials to She'She'.  She got married to a he on New Year's Day.  Rumor is that the happy couple are taking a briefly belated Honeymoon to an island paradise on his private jet  or plane.  I am not clear on that detail. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 07, 2020, 04:24:09 PM
Happy nuptials to She'She'.  She got married to a he on New Year's Day.  Rumor is that the happy couple are taking a briefly belated Honeymoon to an island paradise on his private jet  or plane.  I am not clear on that detail.
So she just woos for the money.  It can't be a coincidence, both men being supposedly rich.

Jojo

Jojo

For anyone who didn't quite hear it, the child who was injured in snow is in China, not here.

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on January 07, 2020, 11:19:52 PM
So she just woos for the money.  It can't be a coincidence, both men being supposedly rich.

Yes, but Norry flies coach.

Jojo

Guest:  George, Meet Chia Seeds.
George: Hello, Chia-Chaiya Seeds.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 08, 2020, 12:21:37 AM
Yes, but Norry flies coach.
Well, in that case she may have done better for herself.  Is he from Dixieland?  Didn't she post last June?

Jojo

That was classic.  "I prefer room temp rather than children you put in the frigerator".  I can't even go there.  How to put this delicately.  Um, George does not prefer chilled children, OMG.

Jojo

I wish you handn't mentioned rivers, George.  Steak to a man with no teeth.

Jump in a lake, George.