• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan

The big news is that Bill from West Hartford called in and claimed to be only a AA - amateur astronomer.

A few calls later, Annie from Alabama called in and began lecturing George about how much she had prayed for Bill to get over his atheism. Just as she was about to take credit for his supposed religious conversion, George interrupted and made her go on with her prediction. He clearly had no idea what she was talking about with the atheist comments.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 01, 2020, 04:54:47 PM

He's been using the split Hogue/predictions format on NYE for at least 3-4 years.  I don't think number of callers is the problem, I think he just doesn't want to take down a lot of predictions and hang onto them for a year.

Ian did this show well for a number of years, George ought to let him do it if he can't be bothered
Because that is just so hard to do with the modern technology we have.  Even without the studio equipment Norry has so much "firepower" in his smartphone that he could accomplish this recording easily and with no cost. 

I recall Ian doing one prediction show that was epic. Lots of crazy callers with bizarre predictions and his reparteee with them was great. Anti-Christ coming back as King Midas- who, somehow, is "in" palladium. Ian wears a palladium wedding ring and refuses to get rid of it so the caller "wishes him luck." Another guy predicted small animals would turn vicious and attack humans- starting with squirrels and moving on to beavers- even salmon! Norry should let Ian do it again if he can't be bothered. Norry doesn't seem to like callers, open lines, or predictions so he should let other hosts do those duties and he can stick with a monthly 'health' MLM show. 

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on January 01, 2020, 05:04:56 PM
The big news is that Bill from West Hartford called in and claimed to be only a AA - amateur astronomer.

A few calls later, Annie from Alabama called in and began lecturing George about how much she had prayed for Bill to get over his atheism. Just as she was about to take credit for his supposed religious conversion, George interrupted and made her go on with her prediction. He clearly had no idea what she was talking about with the atheist comments.
Another Christmas miracle!!

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2020, 12:34:11 PM
I have not listened yet but it would seem from the C2C website listing that Norry has sunk to a new low. Cramming both old predictions and predictions into one half of a splitch-show format? I seem to recall in the good old days the prediction review and the new predictions would be two different full shows. I guess they don't have enough callers?
In the good ole days, Art Bell used to take new years predictions for the several nights, from after Christmas to New Year's eve so he easily got 100+ predictions from callers.  But when Noory took over this got reduced to two nights, then one night and now less than 90min after using the first half of the show with a guest which Art never had during New Years week!

Also the last couple years, Noory's caller predictions are only a handful and mostly from the small group of regular callers including last night with Barry, Cornelius, Annie from Alabama, Bill the amateur atheist astronomer, etc.  Liberal Bill just predicts what he wishes would happen regarding Trump of course.

Also apparently this time Noory did away with the old sound effects used when judging past year caller predictions, like when Art would go "ding, ding" or "BONK!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2020, 07:43:40 PM
Liberal Bill just predicts what he wishes would happen regarding Trump of course.

Him and the entire MSM minus Fox News (and even some of them).

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2020, 05:16:50 PM
Because that is just so hard to do with the modern technology we have.  Even without the studio equipment Norry has so much "firepower" in his smartphone that he could accomplish this recording easily and with no cost. 

I recall Ian doing one prediction show that was epic. Lots of crazy callers with bizarre predictions and his reparteee with them was great. Anti-Christ coming back as King Midas- who, somehow, is "in" palladium. Ian wears a palladium wedding ring and refuses to get rid of it so the caller "wishes him luck." Another guy predicted small animals would turn vicious and attack humans- starting with squirrels and moving on to beavers- even salmon! Norry should let Ian do it again if he can't be bothered. Norry doesn't seem to like callers, open lines, or predictions so he should let other hosts do those duties and he can stick with a monthly 'health' MLM show.

I had the "attacking salmon" show saved on my Witness, but lost it when the thing went tits up.  Ian did the show the following year and talked at length about that prediction.  I'd love to see Ian do the show every year.

One other aspect of the NYE predictions where George screwed the pooch is the basic intent of the show.  Bell always footstomped he wanted the callers to predict what they thought would happen, not what they wanted to happen due to some personal agenda. He would have canned the partisan political "predictions" we heard last night, regardless of which side of the aisle they took. He and Ian were also prone to ask callers what was the basis of their predictions, with responses often being more entertaining than the predictions themselves.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 01, 2020, 09:00:37 PM
I had the "attacking salmon" show saved on my Witness, but lost it when the thing went tits up.  Ian did the show the following year and talked at length about that prediction.  I'd love to see Ian do the show every year.

One other aspect of the NYE predictions where George screwed the pooch is the basic intent of the show.  Bell always footstomped he wanted the callers to predict what they thought would happen, not what they wanted to happen due to some personal agenda. He would have canned the partisan political "predictions" we heard last night, regardless of which side of the aisle they took. He and Ian were also prone to ask callers what was the basis of their predictions, with responses often being more entertaining than the predictions themselves.
Yes, on all counts. Art, Ian, Syrett seem to either/or care or be interested in the callers or their motivations- or just realize that the background "research" that led to the caller forming their theory, opinion, or prediction is entertaining and makes fun radio! And, yes, the base political "predictions," unless sufficiently bizarre or as a "real" prediction and not just political desires, is boring.  And Norry, was we know, "doesn't do politics"  ;)

ItsOver

I predict Noory will continue to suck in 2020.  Sounds like he got off to a good start last night in fulfilling this prediction.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2020, 12:34:11 PM
I have not listened yet but it would seem from the C2C website listing that Norry has sunk to a new low. Cramming both old predictions and predictions into one half of a splitch-show format? I seem to recall in the good old days the prediction review and the new predictions would be two different full shows. I guess they don't have enough callers?
The holiday music from Christmas to New Years was just awful.  Like a pop radio station.  George, don't dignify a vocalist who wears red vinyl wet-look hot pants with teeth in the shape of a vagina on her crotch!  That's even worse than you lauding the other pop star who glues sequins to her crotch.  I see a pattern here.  I don't know why I listen.  At times like these, it is not worth it.  If your producer insists you play songs by those kind of young females, songs from the culture of "How long will you go", then at least don't add to it by naming the artist.  If people don't know her name already when they hear the song, it's because they already aren't interested.

Don't cram names of sex symbols down our listening ears.  I tally the mention of Miley Cyrus as just one lauding of a young, fertile sex symbol.  You didn't have to acknowledge her by name.  People already know, or they don't care.  You could have just said it was a new rendition of an old song.  I personally wouldn't like it even if you talked about sex symbols at age 40, and I don't like it even more while you are almost 70.  She wears obscenely sexually provocative clothing and she masturbates on stage.  I'm not saying sexuality is wrong, but it should be in sex ed or in a bedroom and it should not be referenced on Coast to Coast AM.

You know, you have principles against profanity, but you don't seem to have any principles against obscenity.  You don't seem to mind women using their sexuality to sell records, but when a woman has a real sexual issue on the air, you shut her down.  But you let Whitley talk.  You don't treat women as real, but you laud them as objects.

After hearing you mention Miley Cyrus' name, I don't want to listen to Coast for a long time.  It simply wasn't necessary.  You could have just introduced the song.  Anyone who wants to know who sang it can look it up on your website.

The song should not have been played.  Two grisly guys putting on a song by, basically, a cam dancer.

On top of that, this isn't the first time you have mentioned Miley Cyrus.  A couple of years ago, and I have the date, you discussed her sexually provocative costume.  I have listed that in numerous complaints and she is pictured in your collages of shame.  Tell me, why should a young sex symbol come up during a show by two seniors about the unusual and paranormal.  There is nothing unusual or paranormal about a young woman in her sexual prime flaunting herself for money.

How did your first wife feel about you constantly having to "keep up" with Hollywood pop sex symbols?  Did she know you were in love with the MTV girls?  Was she cleaning house while you were being "in love" with pop stars?  Is that why you and your high school sweetheart grew apart?  Because she grew up, but you didn't?

That song, and mentioning Miley Cyrus' name, was a very rude way to end my holiday last night.  It made me regret listening on the holiday.  No one I know, NO ONE, NO ONE ever mentions Miley Cyrus in my circle of friends, acquaintances, clients, and coworkers.  The topic simply does not come up among people with even a shred of class.  I am very disappointed in you for speaking of her.

Don't think I'm alone in my view.  If I'm feeling it, thousands of other women are.  For every woman who speaks up, there are tens who are too timid.

I can't stand what the show is and the things you say.  You destroy my value system.  I resent you horribly.

Jojo

George shrieked like a girl at the start of the show 12/30.  That was then, and this is now.  See below.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2020, 02:21:54 AM
The holiday music from Christmas to New Years was just awful.  Like a pop radio station.  George, don't dignify a vocalist who wears red vinyl wet-look hot pants with teeth in the shape of a vagina on her crotch!  That's even worse than you lauding the other pop star who glues sequins to her crotch.  I see a pattern here.  I don't know why I listen.  At times like these, it is not worth it.  If your producer insists you play songs by those kind of young females, songs from the culture of "How long will you go", then at least don't add to it by naming the artist.  If people don't know her name already when they hear the song, it's because they already aren't interested.

Don't cram names of sex symbols down our listening ears.  I tally the mention of Miley Cyrus as just one more lauding of a young, fertile sex symbol.  You didn't have to acknowledge her by name.  People already know, or they don't care.  You could have just said it was a new rendition of an old song.  I personally wouldn't like it even if you talked about sex symbols at age 40, and I don't like it even more while you are almost 70.  She wears obscenely sexually provocative clothing and she masturbates on stage.  I'm not saying sexuality is wrong, but it should be in sex ed or in a bedroom and it should not be referenced on Coast to Coast AM.

You know, you have principles against profanity, but you don't seem to have any principles against obscenity.  You don't seem to mind women using their sexuality to sell records, but when a woman has a real sexual issue on the air, you shut her down.  But you let Whitley talk.  You don't treat women as real, but you laud them as objects.

After hearing you mention Miley Cyrus' name, I don't want to listen to Coast for a long time.  It simply wasn't necessary.  You could have just introduced the song.  Anyone who wants to know who sang it can look it up on your website.

The song should not have been played.  Two grisly guys putting on a song by, basically, a cam dancer.

On top of that, this isn't the first time you have mentioned Miley Cyrus.  A couple of years ago, and I have the date, you discussed her sexually provocative costume.  I have listed that in numerous complaints and she is pictured in your collages of shame.  Tell me, why should a young sex symbol come up during a show by two seniors about the unusual and paranormal.  There is nothing unusual or paranormal about a young woman in her sexual prime flaunting herself for money.

How did your first wife feel about you constantly having to "keep up" with Hollywood pop sex symbols?  Did she know you were in love with the MTV girls?  Was she cleaning house while you were being "in love" with pop stars?  Is that why you and your high school sweetheart grew apart?  Because she grew up, but you didn't?

That song, and mentioning Miley Cyrus' name, was a very rude way to end my holiday last night.  It made me regret listening on the holiday.  No one I know, NO ONE, NO ONE ever mentions Miley Cyrus in my circle of friends, acquaintances, clients, and coworkers.  The topic simply does not come up among people with even a shred of class.  I am very disappointed in you for speaking of her.

Don't think I'm alone in my view.  If I'm feeling it, thousands of other women are.  For every woman who speaks up, there are tens who are too timid.

I can't stand what the show is and the things you sayYou destroy my value system.  I resent you horribly.
Okay, but a onesie is a onesie by any other name... and there have been so many.  I got the other 29 ones right.

Hogue must be having financial problems. He's back to doing personal "readings" (happy talk, ego-stroking and platitudes, while he picks the victim's pocket). He always calls his "guru"  Osho instead of the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. I wonder why other new age huxsters who have been outed as frauds have not taken a page from the Bhagwan's book, and just changed their names?

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on January 02, 2020, 09:56:08 PM
Hogue must be having financial problems. He's back to doing personal "readings" (happy talk, ego-stroking and platitudes, while he picks the victim's pocket). He always calls his "guru"  Osho instead of the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. I wonder why other new age huxsters who have been outed as frauds have not taken a page from the Bhagwan's book, and just changed their names?
And I've noticed a lot of these folks are not even, really, meeting with their marks but rely on Skype and internet protocols to dispense their "readings" and "advice." No office-space, no looking someone in the eye when dealing with them, and likely harder to track down when the advice is bad or they have taken your money. At least the gypsy fortuneteller rip-off artists would actually meet with you in person and have a tent, kiosk, wagon, or office-space.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2020, 10:09:42 PM
And I've noticed a lot of these folks are not even, really, meeting with their marks but rely on Skype and internet protocols to dispense their "readings" and "advice." No office-space, no looking someone in the eye when dealing with them, and likely harder to track down when the advice is bad or they have taken your money. At least the gypsy fortuneteller rip-off artists would actually meet with you in person and have a tent, kiosk, wagon, or office-space.
Yeah, but an IP address is trackable even after it has been relocated.  A tent?  Not as much.

I noticed Hogue was avoiding giving a "prediction" about impeachment. The answer is way too close for people to forget if he gets it wrong. He's still trying to scrape the egg off his face from the 2016 election. He continues to back-pedal, saying he called Trump as the "dark horse" who had the potential to win.

Mike the Millennial just took a moment to talk to his fellow millennials and told them to conquer their fears because Mike conquered his fear of calling into Coast2Coast and now he's a regular caller. uh ...... you're proud of sitting in your bedroom for hours on a Friday night waiting for a 2 minute phonecall on the radio with a witless hack of a talkshow host along with a handful of sadsacks who are triple your age? kid sounds like he's in his 20's, he should be out with friends or at least playing video games with his peers. friggin weirdo nerd. he's trying so hard to normalize his pathetic life, there are no other millennials listening to Coast, he claims there are lots and they're on Reddit. I have millennial friends and relatives, they literally don't know what radio is, they listen to music via Spotify or Youtube, they listen to podcasts and Sirius is as close as they get to listening to 'radio'.

Jorch talking to Barry, he tries very hard to be conversational but he's so limited all he can come up with is Andy Griffith because Barry's from North Carolina and the first and only thing that mush brain of Jorch's can connect to North Carolina is a sitcom from 1962. His scintillating and witty repartee 'I liked Opie. He was played by Ron Howard. He's a good director now. Tommy we should get him on the show, let's try.' 'Barry I bet you liked Aunt Beatrice. *silence as Tommy is in his ear that the character he's thinking about was simply 'Aunt Bea'.  From one inane topic to another, he asks Barry if he's going to be rooting for Cornelius's team, LSU, in the college football championship. After Barry replies Jorch says 'It should be a good series.'  lol it's just incredible how ignorant a 70 year old man can be, he thinks the NCAA football championship is a series of games like the World Series or Stanley Cup or NBA playoffs.

then some caller asked him what actors he likes. of course it's somebody from a hundred years ago. 'I like Jimmy Stewart, he was great as George Bailey in It's A Wonderful Life. Tommy have you ever heard my Jimmy Stewart?'  he may have Alzheimer's, he's done his mediocre Jimmy Stewart many times, within the last year.  Who's next George? Break out that killer W.C. Fields impression, Mike and the millennials from Reddit will pee their pants from laughter.

some nights this show really depresses me, it's all so sad, and here I am listening to it.

nkaed_snake

So I've noticed there is a guy that sneaks past the screener fairly often to only have George hang up on him.  Sometimes they edit out a portion of what the guy says.  George recently said this guy's name was Steve and he calls programs all across the country to say "that".  Yet "that" is always edited out.  Does anyone know anything about this guy and what he's attempting to say that George immediately cuts the call?

albrecht

Quote from: nkaed_snake on January 04, 2020, 07:24:15 AM
So I've noticed there is a guy that sneaks past the screener fairly often to only have George hang up on him.  Sometimes they edit out a portion of what the guy says.  George recently said this guy's name was Steve and he calls programs all across the country to say "that".  Yet "that" is always edited out.  Does anyone know anything about this guy and what he's attempting to say that George immediately cuts the call?
He is the guy that promotes the theory that the author Stephen King killed John Lennon (at the behest of dark powers consisting of, as I recall, the CIA, Nixon, Reagen, and Bush) via Mk Ultra and other nefarious mind-control, Manchurian Candidate programs.

http://lennonmurdertruth.com/

Uncle Duke

Got around to listening to the four psychics Geoege had on air last Wed night.  The initial shyster took his first call from a female caller, a woman for who he immediately launched into a very positive, upbeat "reading" where he called her "lovely, attractive and creative," then talked about how she should work on her education, "take some classes."  At this point he asked what she'd like to ask him, giving her finally a chance to speak.

The clearly distraught woman asked about the the coming year, and explained her daughter was dying of cancer.  The jerk bumbled and stumbled for a few seconds, then said, "Again, starting in February focus on education."  And then idiot George made some ridiculous comment about how it's not easy for the guest to tell people the things he sees!

As I listened to this guy, it occurred to me he reminded me of a football coach who scripts his first dozen or so offensive plays.  He gave each caller a brief, upfront reading before allowing them to ask a specific question.  Those readings were what I think were scripted.  He'd then try to bend his initial comments into something pertaining to the question.  What a dick. 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 04, 2020, 01:50:54 PM
Got around to listening to the four psychics Geoege had on air last Wed night.  The initial shyster took his first call from a female caller, a woman for who he immediately launched into a very positive, upbeat "reading" where he called her "lovely, attractive and creative," then talked about how she should work on her education, "take some classes."  At this point he asked what she'd like to ask him, giving her finally a chance to speak.

The clearly distraught woman asked about the the coming year, and explained her daughter was dying of cancer.  The jerk bumbled and stumbled for a few seconds, then said, "Again, starting in February focus on education."  And then idiot George made some ridiculous comment about how it's not easy for the guest to tell people the things he sees!

As I listened to this guy, it occurred to me he reminded me of a football coach who scripts his first dozen or so offensive plays.  He gave each caller a brief, upfront reading before allowing them to ask a specific question.  Those readings were what I think were scripted.  He'd then try to bend his initial comments into something pertaining to the question.  What a dick.
Norry always gives them an "out" or "explanation" and agrees with the ridiculous "well we can't predict the event AND the time" (due to quantum woo, of course.) Or "well, we have to wait to see who the Democratic nominee is." Why? The question for the psychic was "who will win the Presidency," not who will be the Democratic candidate. And for Hogue Norry claims "he is always right- even about the last election because Hillary won the popular vote." I guess the psychic realm doesn't understand the Electoral College process? 

Having said that I admire a good "psychic" in a way. A mix of ability to read people's voice-mannerisms-expressions, soft interrogation, and sales techniques. Always easier because the 'mark' is coming, or calling in, to you so, likely, they already 'want' to believe. I don't like them taking advantage of people.

nkaed_snake

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2020, 10:02:54 AM
He is the guy that promotes the theory that the author Stephen King killed John Lennon (at the behest of dark powers consisting of, as I recall, the CIA, Nixon, Reagen, and Bush) via Mk Ultra and other nefarious mind-control, Manchurian Candidate programs.

http://lennonmurdertruth.com/

Thanks, I guess George doesn't let him speak on account of afraid of being sued.

Also, there was a guy after that called and said something about "voice to skull" and then it immediately gets edited out to the next phone call.  Lol why do they do that?

albrecht

Quote from: nkaed_snake on January 04, 2020, 10:42:23 PM
Thanks, I guess George doesn't let him speak on account of afraid of being sued.

Also, there was a guy after that called and said something about "voice to skull" and then it immediately gets edited out to the next phone call.  Lol why do they do that?

In the latter case a likely board-op error (thinking it was the same John Lennon Killer theory guy calling on multiple lines.) Or, giving them too much credit, a way 'ramp up intrique and drama' - V2S brought up but - "they" cut if off! Since the "cut off" ploy wasn't used immediately, I doubt this. Then there is, I guess, the real possibility that "they" did it!!!

Juan

I Listened to some of the New Year prediction show. I wasbstruck by just how lifeless the show is now.

FXX

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 04, 2020, 03:23:15 AM
Mike the Millennial just took a moment to talk to his fellow millennials and told them to conquer their fears because Mike conquered his fear of calling into Coast2Coast and now he's a regular caller. uh ...... you're proud of sitting in your bedroom for hours on a Friday night waiting for a 2 minute phonecall on the radio with a witless hack of a talkshow host along with a handful of sadsacks who are triple your age? kid sounds like he's in his 20's, he should be out with friends or at least playing video games with his peers. friggin weirdo nerd. he's trying so hard to normalize his pathetic life, there are no other millennials listening to Coast, he claims there are lots and they're on Reddit. I have millennial friends and relatives, they literally don't know what radio is, they listen to music via Spotify or Youtube, they listen to podcasts and Sirius is as close as they get to listening to 'radio'.

Jorch talking to Barry, he tries very hard to be conversational but he's so limited all he can come up with is Andy Griffith because Barry's from North Carolina and the first and only thing that mush brain of Jorch's can connect to North Carolina is a sitcom from 1962. His scintillating and witty repartee 'I liked Opie. He was played by Ron Howard. He's a good director now. Tommy we should get him on the show, let's try.' 'Barry I bet you liked Aunt Beatrice. *silence as Tommy is in his ear that the character he's thinking about was simply 'Aunt Bea'.  From one inane topic to another, he asks Barry if he's going to be rooting for Cornelius's team, LSU, in the college football championship. After Barry replies Jorch says 'It should be a good series.'  lol it's just incredible how ignorant a 70 year old man can be, he thinks the NCAA football championship is a series of games like the World Series or Stanley Cup or NBA playoffs.

then some caller asked him what actors he likes. of course it's somebody from a hundred years ago. 'I like Jimmy Stewart, he was great as George Bailey in It's A Wonderful Life. Tommy have you ever heard my Jimmy Stewart?'  he may have Alzheimer's, he's done his mediocre Jimmy Stewart many times, within the last year.  Who's next George? Break out that killer W.C. Fields impression, Mike and the millennials from Reddit will pee their pants from laughter.

some nights this show really depresses me, it's all so sad, and here I am listening to it.
Why do you have so much hate towards callers if you think you could do so much better why don't you call in to the show yourself instead of going after a twenty year old who actually asks decent questions on the show. You must have a pretty pathetic life if that's what you are doing with your free time is going after people you don't even know all at the same time listening to a show you say is not good and turned into a joke. So let's see if you grow a pair and actually call in to the show like Mike the millennial Barry and Cornelius then maby you would have some relevance on this forum instead of just taking out your own issues on random people who call into coast to coast am.

FXX

Also it is saying something that anybody in that age group that offers their opinion on the show because to say that nobody 18 to 30 listens to the show is a ridiculous statement to even make.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2020, 06:44:14 PM
Why do you have so much hate towards callers if you think you could do so much better why don't you call in to the show yourself instead of going after a twenty year old who actually asks decent questions on the show. You must have a pretty pathetic life if that's what you are doing with your free time is going after people you don't even know all at the same time listening to a show you say is not good and turned into a joke. So let's see if you grow a pair and actually call in to the show like Mike the millennial Barry and Cornelius then maby you would have some relevance on this forum instead of just taking out your own issues on random people who call into coast to coast am.

Random people?! They’re always the same people. How can you call in to an “open lines” show that only ever has the same callers calling in?! The jig is up! It’s farcical.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 04, 2020, 03:23:15 AM

Mike always has to mention he's a millennial, as if he's speaking for "his people."  He usually asks reasonable questions, once he get around to it after his millennial spiel.  He's probably a nice kid, and fairly intelligent, but he needs to drop the "look at me, I'm a millennial" bit.  It's almost as annoying as Bill reminding us he's an atheist and/or an amateur astronomer everytime he calls.  Just ask the damn question.

FXX

We'll maby if more younger people called into the show he wouldn't have to clarify that. I mean when is the last time somebody under 25 was even a semi regular caller on coast to coast not since art bell days?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2020, 07:47:34 PM
We'll maby if more younger people called into the show he wouldn't have to clarify that. I mean when is the last time somebody under 25 was even a semi regular caller on coast to coast not since art bell days?

If they made it a true call-in show with real open lines and hosts that are clever enough to handle them I’m sure that more people in general would call in, including youger adults. Syrett seems to have actual open lines and does alright.

FXX

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2020, 07:47:34 PM
Also Mike is not like Thomas in la Jolla he gets to the point pretty fast.