• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: brig on October 04, 2019, 08:00:11 AM

The guest on c2c tonight is the same guy who was on with Heather Wade awhile back and got her to "channel" Art Bell...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on October 04, 2019, 01:16:30 PM
The guest on c2c tonight is the same guy who was on with Heather Wade awhile back and got her to "channel" Art Bell...
I wonder if Jorch will ask about his "best bud" Art.  Come on, Jorch, do it for BellGab.  ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2019, 03:25:52 PM
I wonder if Jorch will ask about his "best bud" Art.  Come on, Jorch, do it for BellGab.  ;)

I'd like to hear George channel Frank Sinatra.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 04, 2019, 03:53:14 PM
I'd like to hear George channel Frank Sinatra.
Ha!  Or Elvis. I'm sure he's thrilled with Jorch's butchering of "Can't help falling in love with yeeewww."

Jojo

Instead of saying "Dog is love" last night, George said "Doug is love".

Earlier he said he frequently feels cracked, & can't take anymore.

You hear that, Doug?  George is delicate.

Morgus

The guest got a special message for Noory from Don Rickles from the "other side" : "There is no room left over here for you!"

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 02, 2019, 06:32:33 PM
That second guest last night had a very irritating voice and manner. Two inarticulate people trying to sputter out a conversation for the final two hours. Of course George had to know the way in which the children in the research study died. The guest said her book included historical childhood NDEs.   "Of course we can't know for sure, but they had all the markers". In other words, she made it up out of whole cloth.

One caller said she had been listening to George since his first show, had called 200 times, but had never made it on the air before. How is it then, that Thomas in La Joya can get on the air almost every night?
=========================================================================
Ansewer i no.2:Callers that get on air constantly are voice actors whom are called and given an script for the show to use at an pre-determined point in NorrySan & Tony 's performances off & on air.
Cues are also inserted as special sounds in the phones of off-air performers to make sure they follow the scripted timer.
I've got an little list,they'l never be missed...The Mikado,executioner's song...
Beelzebubbelah
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][
PPS:I am back from an year's hospital stay & Near-Life(C)Tm.experience...

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on October 04, 2019, 11:44:45 PM
The guest got a special message for Noory from Don Rickles from the "other side" : "There is no room left over here for you!"
If he's not lauding some adulteress famous for posing in her skivvies, he's talking about types of alcoholic drinks.  If he's not prostituting love songs like a pimp for his dating websites, he's playing morose songs to remind us we're all going to die.  If he's not being photographed with a bunch of bottles of booze around, he's not being honest about something.  If he's not banning breast-feeding mothers from his events, he's clocking out early with a fake tape for the last part of the show.  If he's not being flippant in monthly chat, he's chatting about incredibly gorgeous L.A. women who are not enough for him if they don't have charm.  If he's not locking himself out of the studio during showtime, he's getting third-degree burns on his money-maker.  If he's not telling female fans to send photos, he's asking if strippers posted any.  Is there anything good about this man?  Is it worth it to even listen?  Then he treated Linda like an ass on April Fool's Day and a few months prior to it, & ended up losing one of the best things he had going.  What the hell is wrong with his make-up artists and his mustache?  A brush can go both ways.  At least he doesn't wear t-shirts with words all over the front.  Can't think of anything else good right now.  Stop talking about alcoholic drinks by name, George.

Morgus

Calvin Parker is cracking George Knapp up a lot here telling him how he was able to "sense" if a man was pretending to be a woman. Thats how he could tell one of the ET creatures was a female...

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 05, 2019, 02:46:49 PM
I’m afraid not. I already got the part. :(
Dateline, he drugged me & I was in a blackout through the civil service.  Here are my conflict-free engagement stone & wedding stone.  We'll have a wedding later I think.  It all happened so fast we still don't have settings yet.  I was already married to Srendvi, but no one seemed to mind.

I suggested he sleep on the couch last night because he commented out loud where I would overhear it, on the sexual attractiveness of another woman.  After I posted some bad photos of her.  At least I thought they weren't too good.

That's all over now.  We are going light cross-country skiing tomorrow.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 06, 2019, 08:06:16 AM

LOL. Sounds like a "classhic" Super Suck Sunday with Jorch.  I definitely want to stay up late to listen to Noory sleepwalk through organizational performance and herbs.  GNS.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on October 06, 2019, 08:49:13 AM
LOL. Sounds like a "classhic" Super Suck Sunday with Jorch.  I definitely want to stay up late to listen to Noory sleepwalk through organizational performance and herbs.  GNS.

George would sleepwalk through Peaches and Herb.

pate

Sounds like a great recipe for a really swell shoe.

Herb & organizational somesuck or other

https://youtu.be/pFE31-GzjaY

Needs moar Kahn Spear, Eye Sea.

Nautical.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on October 06, 2019, 12:56:57 AM
Dateline, he drugged me & I was in a blackout through the civil service.  Here are my conflict-free engagement stone & wedding stone.  We'll have a wedding later I think.  It all happened so fast we still don't have settings yet.  I was already married to Srendvi, but no one seemed to mind.

I suggested he sleep on the couch last night because he commented out loud where I would overhear it, on the sexual attractiveness of another woman.  After I posted some bad photos of her.  At least I thought they weren't too good.

That's all over now.  We are going light cross-country skiing tomorrow.

She likes to get high and then tell people that I didi it to her. Shreddie’s gay and there’s no snow for skiing. ::)

albrecht

Is SDM out? And 'got the band back together?' That first image? I seem to recall one of his chart-toppers lyrics: "Look at the map, baby? Earthquakes and floods, don't say maybe! Look at my cape....let's fly away- guitar solo- and not pay taxes....."

albrecht

Whew. That Chopra group"expert" on the Middle-East and CEO, at least at some point wasn't paying much attention, of a "World Business Academy" was something else. He also used a, I thought, patented Quayle term, "the point being," quite a bit. He wants to bring Farms back to Midland/Odessa! Hydrogen cars (only available in CA, apparently?) Has lots of Jewish talk and apologist, but not for Netanayu, and talk a lot about the Middle-East and Islam schism  because- he DOESN"T DO POLITICS! Or religion, like Norry's show.  ;)