• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

I have no idea why I'm listening to Robert Morningstar ...    again.

Lilith

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 20, 2019, 01:32:39 AM
Hooray for George, he at least asked a simple skeptical question of Morningstar who described all these amazing features on the Moon when he 'enhanced' *cough* played with sliders in Photoshop *cough* them.  Morningstar contends NASA doctored the photos to make the Moon look like a very dull place. So George asked why would they do such a thing, why hide the true beauty of the Moon? Morningstar replied with a very succinct knowing answer 'Because everybody would want to go' *dramatic sting of music* 

Can you imagine the chaos in the streets had NASA released photos of the moon that were more visually interesting than than the lonely black and gray landscapes versions we have all seen?

Yeah, me neither.

Imagine the switchboard blowing up at Congressional offices with angry citizens.

'Hello I seen them pictures of the Moon on the TV. If the gubment can't take us there yer gonna have a revolution on your hands. You tell the Senator that. I been all over this country, the Smokey Mountains, the great plains, the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic and Pacific but I never seen anything as beautiful as them squiggly lines on them Moon pictures that's where I want to raise my family!'

Lilith

Robert, if you want to protect yourself from ridicule, stop saying silly things.

Robert also *found* Edgar Mitchell's secret photo of a nearby UFO taken by Edgar from the surface of the Moon.

Delusional disorder for sure with Morningstar. I actually think he believes this shit.

AZZERAE

Topic too "Heaven's Gate" for any semblance of comfort.

albrecht

Wow. "Mother Teresa might have been possessed." And "excessive masturbation" and "eating feces" was mentioned on a proclaimed "family show?"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 20, 2019, 02:50:01 AM
Robert also *found* Edgar Mitchell's secret photo of a nearby UFO taken by Edgar from the surface of the Moon.

Delusional disorder for sure with Morningstar. I actually think he believes this shit.

Morningstar is a loon, but I'll give him credit for naming names.  The three USN flag officers he claimed to have worked with, as well as the positions they occupied, are easily verified.  Assuming they exist, they should be concerned because his story implied they went outside their chain of command to the UN with classified information.  Those are serious UCMJ violations that could result in not only forfeiture of all benefits, but prison time, as well. If someone went on a national radio show and made similar claims about me, I'd be raising hell.....if the claims were not true.

expat

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 20, 2019, 02:50:01 AM

This is the photo in question. Scanner contamination.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2019, 10:51:15 AM
Wow. "Mother Teresa might have been possessed." And "excessive masturbation" and "eating feces" was mentioned on a proclaimed "family show?"

More Norry fun and games.

Quote from: expat on August 20, 2019, 12:06:37 PM
This is the photo in question. Scanner contamination.

I don't even see what he claims to see, scanner contamination or not. Oh now i do, the gray object in the black background. I was looking for the geometric patterns he claims are in the undoctored photos.

Did Edgar Mitchell ever say in a public interview that he saw a UFO during his space travels? All these UFO conspiracy people frequently repeat that many of the Apollo astronauts said they saw UFO's - is there any truth to this or just gross exaggerations of things astronauts have said or completely without any credible source at all?

It doesn't matter how much these people get debunked, there's enough of an appetite for this stuff that a lot of people will suspend their disbelief.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 20, 2019, 07:16:18 PM
I don't even see what he claims to see, scanner contamination or not. Oh now i do, the gray object in the black background. I was looking for the geometric patterns he claims are in the undoctored photos.

Did Edgar Mitchell ever say in a public interview that he saw a UFO during his space travels? All these UFO conspiracy people frequently repeat that many of the Apollo astronauts said they saw UFO's - is there any truth to this or just gross exaggerations of things astronauts have said or completely without any credible source at all?

It doesn't matter how much these people get debunked, there's enough of an appetite for this stuff that a lot of people will suspend their disbelief.

Do you remember Bell losing it with ufologist Timothy Good on DM back in 2013?  He sent Good packing early after he made some unsubstantiated, off-the-wall claims.  One was something like he had been told by his second cousin's friend's hairdresser who was told by an MI6 agent the Brits had bugged Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong's London hotel room and got recordings of them talking about aliens on the moon.  Good also claimed Gordon Cooper admitted to piloting an alien craft.  That night really seemed to take the starch out of Bell's sails.  I think he called it quits just a week or so later.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 20, 2019, 08:00:20 PM
Do you remember Bell losing it with ufologist Timothy Good on DM back in 2013?  He sent Good packing early after he made some unsubstantiated, off-the-wall claims.  One was something like he had been told by his second cousin's friend's hairdresser who was told by an MI6 agent the Brits had bugged Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong's London hotel room and got recordings of them talking about aliens on the moon.  Good also claimed Gordon Cooper admitted to piloting an alien craft.  That night really seemed to take the starch out of Bell's sails.  I think he called it quits just a week or so later.
Ha! I do recall Art cutting off someone ("Green" somebody guest) with some wild UFO or etc tales but mainly because he accused Ted Kennedy of making comments about wanting to molest his underage daughter. I actually thought "this actually is the first thing the guy said that seems credible."

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 20, 2019, 12:44:02 AM
The first guest the priest who believes in demons is the chief exorcist of a Catholic church of his own invention that runs a paid exorcism business. My god how low do you have to sink to book guests like this?

So the priest told George that every time he does a show like Coast including tonight that 3 days before red blotches/rashes appear on his body, like spider bite rashes. George of course does his typical 'Gosh what was going on? what could cause this? demons you think?' lol  The priest confirmed that the rashes are the work of demons lashing out at him for exposing the forces of darkness. more lol  Of course the real cause of the rashes is stress, a very common occurrence for people to develop rashes when under a lot of stress and going on radio shows is exciting/stressful for a lot of people. George knows this, an interviewer with an ounce of respect for his audience and himself would have at least offered 'Might these rashes be a stress response to doing interviews like this one?'

Ha, and a caller just got on the air and told George and the guest that the guest is a con artist. George stammered a bit as if surprised a caller would identify a con artist as a con artist. Then he comforted the guest telling him that everybody's entitled to their opinion it doesn't mean they are right.

Archbishop Feyl is the real deal. I have been a member of the prayer group started by his late sister, for four years.  He is legitimate, unlike the hyper-libidic con man Malachi Martin, who is buried in NY state next his long-time lover. Note how the archbishop said, in no uncertain terms, people who charge for exorcism are not legitimate. George has a regular guest, bogus exorcist , who peddles his wares on the air. The Mother Teresa story is well known in devout Catholic circles. I would have liked to have heard Archbishop Feyl with a REAL interviewer.

What divinity school did Feyl graduate from? And when I went to his website there was a 'Membership' option which to me looked like an exorcism for cash type deal.

Priests, no less an 'Archbishop', are very intelligent educated people. Outbreaks of rashes on one's body prior to doing radio/TV interviews attributed to the work of demons not the body's own stress response is what a charlatan would say or a fool.

You must not have been listening very closely, because he made it very plain that no-one should charge money for religious services, and I would add that this applies to all spiritual services. No-one has ever asked me for a dime to be part of this prayer group. As a matter of fact, I was sent a lovely St. Benedict medallion as a gift, as were all members of the prayer group. disagree with you, but I have no interest in convincing you of anything.

The first guest thought the late president of Venezuela was Cesar Chavez.

IMO there is enough emotional diarrhea and sentimental venting these days, without the need for mawkish treacle-coated "tribute shows".

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on August 21, 2019, 04:41:38 AM

...IMO there is enough emotional diarrhea and sentimental venting these days, without the need for mawkish treacle-coated "tribute shows".
Tribute?  But, but Jorch and Tommee need their quality time off, together!  Come on, get real! ;)  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: brig on August 20, 2019, 01:30:17 AM
If the people knew how beautiful the moon is, they would all want to move there.

Whoda thunk?
It's only a paper moon,
Hanging over a cardboard sea,
But it wouldn't have been make believe,
If it had posed in a bikini.

It's only a canvas sky,
Hanging over a muslin tree,
But it wouldn't have been make believe,
If it'd been a Strawberry Queen.

With-out  i-t-'s pasties,
It's not pretty and fun.
With-out i-t-'s thong,
It will never make it to "attractive actress".

Say, it's only a paper moon,
Hanging over a cardboard sea.
But it wouldn't have been make believe
If it had posed in a bikini.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2019, 12:12:28 PM
Tribute?  But, but Jorch and Tommee need their quality time off, together!  Come on, get real! ;)  ;D

Nice pic!  Posers for the latest lineup. 

I see Co.  Coco and Tami.

With Org Orry. 

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2019, 10:51:15 AM
That was pretty far out.  He reined the guest in later, though, a bit condescedingly.  I think the guest may have tried to say pissed, but he had to reduce it to ticked.  Weird, after all the vocab above.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on August 21, 2019, 01:05:53 PM

Nice pic!  Posers for the latest lineup. 

I see Co.  Coco and Tami.

With Org Orry.
They're definitely "Posers."  Posers for good radio.  :D

MyEye

I occasionally listen to Noory’s opening comments just to hear him flub his words.  No fail; he does every time.  I figure if he would ever go through a show intro without botching something, it would be time to immediately put your end-times plan into effect.  I tune to another station after the intro and haven’t heard a fool show in a very long time.  Does he still lamely recite poetry?

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 21, 2019, 03:22:05 PM
Did Mother Teresa Need an Exorcist?
Thanks. I've heard some allegations/accusations about Mother Teresa in certain circles but hadn't heard about the exorcist.

More quackery tonight on C2C. I hope everyone has eaten two dozen eggs and taken their toomeric.

expat

Quote from: albrecht on August 21, 2019, 03:28:49 PM
More quackery tonight on C2C.

Not only that but some pseud who will tell us "what it's like on the other side". If you need me, I'll be sleeping.

Like many holy saints in the history of the Church, Mother Teresa was a Victim Soul. The purest of the pure offer to be the victim of evil (including possession) so their suffering can unite with the suffering of Christ, to save souls who have no other chance to be reached by the mercy of God. There is plenty of info online, including the most well known Victim Souls. Now back to the suckage of George.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2019, 12:12:28 PM

Could that fist be a secret code for Tommy?