• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 31, 2018, 03:46:18 PM
Nope.  That shot of Alex was taken one of the many times he shit his pants while taping.  Here's one  where he caught his foreskin in his zipper.

Yep. She’s just keeping it on the downlow.  ;)

Juan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 29, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
Truth be known, I once was tempted to transfer my “letter” to a Methodist church but thank goodness I didn’t or I might have become a backslidden Methodist.  That would make me a full blown Communist today.
Being a non-slidden Episcopalian is a full blown Commie now. I’m glad I’m a backslider, too.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on January 01, 2019, 09:27:02 AM
Being a non-slidden Episcopalian is a full blown Commie now. I’m glad I’m a backslider, too.

If you're going to slide, backside is preferable, less entanglements. 8)

pyewacket

A new year of debates, speculations, revelations, conspiracies, and memes!  ;D

upload image

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on January 01, 2019, 03:51:29 PM

A new year of debates, speculations, revelations, conspiracies, and memes!  ;D

upload image

They'll have to take my Daisy Red Ryder from my cold dead hands.  And they ain't gettin' my slingshot neither.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 04:44:16 PM
They'll have to take my Daisy Red Rider from my cold dead hands.

Bullshit! You’d turn ‘em all in if your globalist masters asked you to...and they will. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2019, 04:46:58 PM
Bullshit! You’d turn ‘em all in if your globalist masters asked you to...and they will. :D

I love it when you go all bitchy.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 05:27:01 PM

One demographic is missing just like in those home security ads in which all of the burglars are White guys from "Jailhouse Rock". Who knew that Metron was PC?  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 01, 2019, 05:38:08 PM
One demographic is missing just like in those home security ads in which all of the burglars are White guys from "Jailhouse Rock". Who knew that Metron was PC?  ;)

Very good catch. :-\

Sic 'em Ralphie!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 05:51:15 PM
Very good catch. :-\

Sic 'em Ralphie!

Contrary to propagandistic misinformation, Blacks are overrepresented in the serial murderer field. At least, Whites still dominate the mass murderer field, so there's that. (sarcasm disclaimer)

Metron2267

Well whites have to be good at something...right?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 06:02:38 PM
Well whites have to be good at something...right?

Yes, Edomites are good at genocide, slavery, opioid addiction, and pedophilia. Fortunately, their numbers are dwindling. (another unnecessary sarcasm disclaimer)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 11:15:18 AM
Atta boy, Rand!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/its-war-rand-paul-hits-big-government-romney-trump-an-actual-conservative :)

Huh, so you're abandoning the globalist agenda now?

“Like other Big Government Republicans who never liked Reagan, Mitt Romney wants to signal how virtuous he is in comparison to the President. Well, I’m most concerned and pleased with the actual conservative reform agenda @realDonaldTrump has achieved.”

The new year is a great time to remodel. ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 03:03:01 PM
Huh, so you're abandoning the globalist agenda now?

“Like other Big Government Republicans who never liked Reagan, Mitt Romney wants to signal how virtuous he is in comparison to the President. Well, I’m most concerned and pleased with the actual conservative reform agenda @realDonaldTrump has achieved.”

The new year is a great time to remodel. ;D

It should be obvious. These "R"s (Resistance) want to be the next Joe Scarborough when he leaves MSNBC.