• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2019, 04:10:48 PM
You'd better find a slim, elegant man and hand it over then, it's obviously wasted on skinny, raddled types like you.

I bet you have a shelf with all your pipes. Dusting them carefully every morning and boring the arse off anyone who mistakenly shows a polite interest.

Yes, and dedicated ones for each tobacco, too!  I can also handle a hot dog, with bun (or "bap" as you so quaintly call them) without the slightest fear of choking.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 04, 2019, 04:19:47 PM
I can also handle a hot dog

Tell us something we didn't know!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2019, 04:06:54 PM
I really hate Americans. It's only the thought of some obese bubba at a barbecue choking on a hot dog that gets me through times like these. We really need to encourage their swinish eating habits to bring on a few more mercy chokings so we can get the population back to a managable 50 million.

Need some ice for that butthurt?

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2019, 04:22:47 PM
Tell us something we didn't know!

That was a freebie cuz I know you'll swing at pretty much anything.  Happy Independence Day!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 04, 2019, 04:28:23 PM
That was a freebie cuz I know you'll swing at pretty much anything.  Happy Independence Day!

I know. I have resisted your more obvious pandering in the past but that was too easy. Happy Treason Day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2019, 04:06:54 PM
I really hate Americans. It's only the thought of some obese bubba at a barbecue choking on a hot dog that gets me through times like these. We really need to encourage their swinish eating habits to bring on a few more mercy chokings so we can get the population back to a managable 50 million.

Faggot!

Juan

The clowns at MSNBC are rerunning the first Democrat debate rather than show the live 4th celebration from Washington. A bunch of rat bastard commies.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on July 04, 2019, 05:27:43 PM
The clowns at MSNBC are rerunning the first Democrat debate rather than show the live 4th celebration from Washington. A bunch of rat bastard commies.

How do you know this? Shouldn't you be in DC behind the fence keeping the riff raff out? Take your poncho...It rained....Trump baby is going to be mad now it isn't the parade of a lifetime.  :-\

Asuka Langley

Israel owes them reparations and needs to allow more black into their country.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL BLACKS! 🤔

https://twitter.com/TheBelaaz/status/1146612408661815296

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 06:48:53 PM

How do you know this? Shouldn't you be in DC behind the fence keeping the riff raff out? Take your poncho...It rained....Trump baby is going to be mad now it isn't the parade of a lifetime.  :-\

It rains on your parade everyday, doesn't it Pud Eeyore? And because of this, we all feel sorry for you.

I sincerely hope you had a good day regardless of our difference of opinion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on July 04, 2019, 07:32:22 PM
It rains on your parade everyday, doesn't it Pud Eeyore? And because of this, we all feel sorry for you.

I sincerely hope you had a good day regardless of our difference of opinion.

;D

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
Happy Treason Day.
We have a bunch of US employees... I'm just trying to think if any of them has the good humour to find this funny. When I talk with them tomorrow I almost want to ask if they had a good "treason day."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on July 05, 2019, 12:12:36 AM
We have a bunch of US employees... I'm just trying to think if any of them has the good humour to find this funny. When I talk with them tomorrow I almost want to ask if they had a good "treason day."

It's pathetic how they carry on, as though a supreme being deliberately created this nation of obese cretins for his own mysterious purposes. We really need a 'Fuck Off, America' day to even things up.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2019, 12:24:51 AM
It's pathetic how they carry on, as though a supreme being deliberately created this nation of obese cretins for his own mysterious purposes. We really need a 'Fuck Off, America' day to even things up.

Isn't that shit hole supposed to be about freedom?

Nothing's more apropros than the freedom to say "FUCK AMERICA", in that case.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 04, 2019, 04:04:14 PM
Take particular note of the pipe:  it is an early Peterson before they got all fat (with a p-lip, unfortunately, and I am loath to have a standard one fitted) marked "Irish Free State".  Slim, elegant pipes for slim, elegant men.
I have a really nice slender "pre-republic" Peterson with the frustrating, simple, "made in Ireland" stamp (for the heathens who are unaware, this dates it prior to 1949.) Pencil thin shank, elegant, canted bowl... But with a P-lip. Albeit, it is not the somewhat exaggerated shape of a modern pipe due to the very thin stem (by far the thinnest that I own.)

The Irish free state should land that pipe somewhere directly between the great wars. Nice choice.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on July 05, 2019, 12:47:50 AM
I have a really nice slender "pre-republic" Peterson...

When did this forum degenerate into tradio for sad, middle-aged men? Unless you are going to tell us about a novel use for your slender pipe then this post really belongs on EllGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2019, 12:24:51 AM

^^^^^^^^
Still touchy about losing the revolutionary war. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2019, 01:21:06 AM
When did this forum degenerate into tradio for sad, middle-aged men? Unless you are going to tell us about a novel use for your slender pipe then this post really belongs on EllGab.
I'm sorry... I had mistaken your previous post for showing polite interest...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 05, 2019, 01:36:59 AM
^^^^^^^^
Still touchy about losing the revolutionary war. ;)

It's not as if we brought our A game. You were a bunch of yappy upstarts and we only made a half-hearted effort anyway.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Juan on July 04, 2019, 05:27:43 PM

You think the head of state should dictate to private broadcasting companies what they put on the air? Stalin would agree with you.

Honestly, you right wingers, constantly scuttling around with your heads up your arses. If you want to bore us all about the blessings of freedom then at least exercise a modicum of self-awareness.

AZZERAE

Little did he know, but now was Sredni's chance, to brag about the wars his people did win.

It was a pity, however, as it'd fall on deaf ears, being that yanks knew nothing about anything that went on outside of the confines of "their" land.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 03:00:20 AM
Little did he know, but now was Sredni's chance, to brag about the wars his people did win.

We leave vainglorious braggartry to our friends across the pond.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 03:00:20 AM

It was a pity, however, as it'd fall on deaf ears, being that yanks knew nothing about anything that went on outside of the confines of "their" land.

Or inside. I'm sure millions of filthy sweathogs were edified to learn about all those airports captured in 1812.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 05, 2019, 03:17:11 AM
Or inside.

They're an inordinately rapacious nation. A people who contaminate their fleshly vessels, neglect their minds ...

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 05, 2019, 12:12:36 AM

Oh we can take it; it's part of the national epic.

"Caesar had his Brutus, Charles I his Cromwell, and George III may profit by their example.  If this be treason, make the most of it!" -- Patrick Henry

There were so many great lines, full of passion and delivered at the point in history where the English language was in the full bloom of muscular potency before yielding to the Continental sentiment from which it has never recovered.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 05, 2019, 12:47:50 AM
I have a really nice slender "pre-republic" Peterson with the frustrating, simple, "made in Ireland" stamp (for the heathens who are unaware, this dates it prior to 1949.) Pencil thin shank, elegant, canted bowl... But with a P-lip. Albeit, it is not the somewhat exaggerated shape of a modern pipe due to the very thin stem (by far the thinnest that I own.)

The Irish free state should land that pipe somewhere directly between the great wars. Nice choice.  ;)

Thanks!  I am so pleased to discover someone else who shares my tastes in pipes.  Yours sounds like a beauty.