• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 23, 2019, 08:38:23 PM
Don’t mistake drug induced jibberish with whit or intelligence. You’re not the only one who doesn’t know or care what Jackoff is blithering about.

It's okay. I just got my decoder ring that deciphers his messages.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:41:40 PM
I think Hank Johnson was being sarcastic when he said that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Nah, I think that he was serious. If not, Steven Wright is no longer the King of Deadpan Humor.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:55:05 PM
Just PM the men whose dicks you want to suck and keep it out of the public.

Well, that's one PM I hope I never get! Fortunately, I don't seem to be Bruce's type.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2019, 07:44:12 PM
What I find interesting is that many networks, including the ones with clear anti-White, anti-American, anti-Western Culture agendas, seem to always have their black staff on the air during weekends, holidays, late night, and at other times that most people aren't going to watch.  Why not put all these black hosts on during prime-time or covering an event that might bring in viewers? These seems to be systemic from national networks on down to the local news broadcasts. Systemic Racism!!!  ;)

I'll look for that. My pet peeve is when their reporters do live spots in hurricanes. Reporter: "Well, it sure is rainy and windy out here, Bob!" Do we really need them to tell us that?

WeinerInHand

Nathan Phillips, the Native American activist who falsely accused Covington Catholic High School students of blocking him during a confrontation he initiated, has a criminal record â€" including assault and escape from jail â€" and appears to have misrepresented his military service.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/native-american-activist-nathan-phillips-has-violent-criminal-record-and-escaped-from-jail-as-teenager

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2019, 07:44:12 PM
What I find interesting is that many networks, including the ones with clear anti-White, anti-American, anti-Western Culture agendas, seem to always have their black staff on the air during weekends, holidays, late night, and at other times that most people aren't going to watch.  Why not put all these black hosts on during prime-time or covering an event that might bring in viewers? These seems to be systemic from national networks on down to the local news broadcasts. Systemic Racism!!!  ;)

Well they're too busy marrying them off to or pairing them with kindly white protectors in the TeeVee commercial imitation-verse.

Meanwhile has anyone EVER seen a Latino in MSM commercials? Apparently the 20% of Americans who are Latino have mastered invisibility while the 11% of Americans who are black have garnered visible control of our economy... ::)

Huh. How'd THAT happen? :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2019, 08:09:38 PM
Death is not what you think it is.
How many times have you died?

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:41:40 PM
I think Hank Johnson was being sarcastic when he said that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

I saw not even an iota of sarcasm in his ploddingly pitiful peregrination on population and plate tectonics. :o

This sort of elective idiocy should frankly terrify you. It's like Georgians elected some kind of fragrant house plant. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 09:51:01 PM
Maybe so, but what else can you do when you know nothing you say or do will change anything. Maybe he knew America would put a military base there regardless of what he said or did. I think his point was that it was too many people on his little island. He's probably right.

He is?

What do the stats instruct us:

https://countrymeters.info/en/GuamQuick facts about the population of Guam

Current population (as of Thursday, January 24 2019)
Total area
549 km2 (212 mi2)
Population density
323.5 per km2 (837.8 people/mi2)
Sex ratio
1.03 (90,270 men to 87,320 women)
Median age
30.1 years
Life expectancy
78.7 years (76.1 - men, 81.5 - women)
Literacy
99.8 %

Maybe he's never heard of Bermuda:

https://countrymeters.info/en/Bermuda

Quick facts about the population of Bermuda

Current population (as of Thursday, January 24 2019)
Total area
53 km2 (20 mi2)
Population density
1,202.0 per km2 (3,113.2 people/mi2)
Sex ratio
0.91 (30,315 men to 33,393 women)
Life expectancy
80.7 years (77.5 - men, 84.0 - women)

...care to revisit your thesis? ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 23, 2019, 10:13:13 PM
I mean, you could argue with someone intelligently when you were new. Now it's all penis. Maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Not even. He lost his mojo shortly after PB the Deplorable exited stage left. It was quite noticeable.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2019, 10:23:15 PM
I still make lots of good points and cogent arguments.

Obscured by a blurring shitstorm of "faggot" catcalls and "penis" talk... ::)

QuoteIf you’re offended by the playground banter go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw. Here’s an original idea for you: why don’t you try having something intelligent or interesting to say for a change. ::)

The most intelligent thing you've posted in literally months was the Roald Dahl piece, but it wasn't even "original"... :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2019, 12:18:50 AM
Afraid not. Just because you don’t post in politics doesn’t mean you’re not still totally butthurt about it.

I can allow this.

...mainly because 74% of the Demotards support Occasional Cortex's utter lunacy, which tells us in broad measure everything we need to know of them and the even more polarized fascist left. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 06:10:35 AM
Nah, I think that he was serious. If not, Steven Wright is no longer the King of Deadpan Humor.
Senility is painful to watch in climax state. :'(

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 06:06:14 AM
It's okay. I just got my decoder ring that deciphers his messages.

Good man. I tend to just step over the homeless guy passed out on the sidewalk. But confess, it is fun to occasionally drop the wooden nickel to watch him respond. Especially now that he has his new Leghumper pissing on his leg.

Be...sure...to...say...it...was...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 10:33:52 AM
These kids were classy enough to dry and dance along - astounding! ;D

Yeah, but they're white, and that's offensive. That's all it takes for this racially retarded culture that our government has created for us.
I'm getting kinda sick of that...

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 10:52:19 AM
Yeah, but they're white, and that's offensive. That's all it takes for this racially retarded culture that our government has created for us.
I'm getting kinda sick of that...

Metron2267

Love the Garrison cartoons - always the best! :)

Metron2267

The sigs don't match...I wonder why... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 12:32:20 PM
Combating Age-Related Brain Deterioration

https://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2011/10/Combating-Age-Related-Brain-Deterioration/Page-01

;)

QuoteInterestingly, menopause induced by surgical removal of the ovaries decreases brain processing speed. Evidently, hormonal factors may help explain why women have increased rates of cognitive decline and dementia compared to men,

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 24, 2019, 02:51:53 AM
Apropos nuffin, mmm...

Thanks for your support, pate. Bellgab wouldn’t be the same without you. :)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2019, 05:57:58 PM
Thanks for your support, pate. Bellgab wouldn’t be the same without you. :)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 08:02:48 AM

Nathan Phillips, the Native American activist who falsely accused Covington Catholic High School students of blocking him during a confrontation he initiated, has a criminal record â€" including assault and escape from jail â€" and appears to have misrepresented his military service.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/native-american-activist-nathan-phillips-has-violent-criminal-record-and-escaped-from-jail-as-teenager

I saw Savannah's sickening interview of Chief Bullfeathers. She talked to him like a rape victim, but not a fake one like the chick who falsely accused the Duke lacrosse players of rape.