• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 27, 2018, 03:30:36 AM
The "you do you and I do me" thing has a certain connotation on the periphery here

Sex sells. Skinning ppl? Not so much for most

Maybe this commercial is a bit of advertising Rorschoch? I'mma stay on Doc's good side

No, it was a purely hypothetical example meant to show the absurdity of the statement. You can just do me too. :P

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHd3VCu47M

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 03:43:08 AM
No, it was a purely hypothetical example meant to show the absurdity of the statement. You can just do me too. :P

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHd3VCu47M

I really did laugh at that. Thanks

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 02:01:25 AM
When she said just do you she was addressing me, the viewer. How else would you expect me to phrase that?!
Mr. Glib, you just did.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 04:15:07 AM
Mr. Glib, you just did.

Play you cards right and you might be be Mrs. Glib someday. ;)  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
Play you cards right and you might be be Mrs. Glib someday. ;) 

What is your birthday?

For richer or poorer?  Maybe
In sickness and health?  Maybe
To love and to cherish?  Well alright
In times of agreement and disagreement?  Nooooooooo!  You are a total banchee when disagreeable.

"How much" do yew think of reverse dowries!

Every one of your avatars is so great!  Not their looks necessarily as the way they express themselves and kind of wear their character.  I've never had a tv, so I don't know who they are, but it's always good to see you.  In the beginning.

Jojo

The men's vitamin bottle holds what it can contain.
But the women's bottle is huge, and retailed half empty.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 05:00:02 PM
In times of agreement and disagreement?  Nooooooooo!  You are a total banchee when disagreeable.

Oh yeah? Well you're a calorie miser! There, I finally said it. The whole deal is off the table! The most I'd consider with you would be a torrid weekend now.  :P

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
Oh yeah? Well you're a calorie miser! There, I finally said it. The whole deal is off the table! The most I'd consider with you would be a torrid weekend now.  :P
-... .- -. --. / .- -. / .- -. --- -..- . .-. .. -.-. / .--. ..- -... .. -.-. / -... --- -. . --..-- / ..-. --- .-. / .- .-.. .-.. / .. / -.-. .- .-. . #  Sorry, booked out to January!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
-... .- -. --. / .- -. / .- -. --- -..- . .-. .. -.-. / .--. ..- -... .. -.-. / -... --- -. . --..-- / ..-. --- .-. / .- .-.. .-.. / .. / -.-. .- .-. . #  Sorry, booked out to January!

You must be working with Heather now then. Did you two open up your own cat house? ???

Metron2267

Every one of your avatars is so great!  Not their looks necessarily as the way they express themselves and kind of wear their character.  I've never had a tv, so I don't know who they are, but it's always good to see you.  In the beginning.

The one he's using now is Howard Hesseman in character as "Dr. Johnny Fever" from the eponymous radio station sitcom "WKRP in Cincinnati".

"Give it to me straight Doctor, I can take it!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQaJTcEj74

Dr. MD MD

What is your birthday?

Waddaya think of my avatar now, toots? Check it out! It's you and me. You're my straight woman now. That oughta be a nice change for ya! I like your grip on that mic. That's a good sign already! ;) ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
Play you cards right very poorly and you might be be Mrs. Glib someday. ;)  ;)

FIFY

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
You must be working with Heather now then. Did you two open up your own cat house? ???
I've never talked to her.  I like how she responded to Bateman.  Has she said if she is related to Art?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 06:20:31 PM
Waddaya think of my avatar now, toots? Check it out! It's you and me. You're my straight woman now. That oughta be a nice change for ya! I like your grip on that mic. That's a good sign already! ;) ;)
You're insane.  And my bf is under that skirt!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 28, 2018, 02:26:46 AM
I've never talked to her.  I like how she responded to Bateman.  Has she said if she is related to Art?
You're insane.  And my bf is under that skirt!

That's probably nothing new for "him."

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on May 24, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
Winn-Dixie supermarkets where they have just added child-sized grocery buggies. The little bastards race them in the aisles, to the amusement of their parents, and endanger the lives of actual patrons. They’re worse than the fat people in the electric carts. Then there are all the Amazon-vested “service dogs.”

No shit.  That seems to be a problem at all markets.  The markets breed the entitlement of their customers. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 26, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
Haha.  Bulldozing was a good idea.

Once they get too fat to ride in électrique wheelchairs, they drive motorized hospital beds through the aisles.  Thèse contraptions are big as a queen sized bed, are outfitted with oxygène tanks, bed pans, and other gear the morbidly obèse use, and are piloted lying down. They completely plug up all but the widest supermarket concourses.

One day, I was shopping in the middle of a long crowded aisle when 5 or 6 customers stampeded me.

WTF is there à fire? Next thing I know, this Gargantua in a béd as big as a buick is barreling down the aisle at me.
I had never seen such a sight. I was like a deer In headlights.  Finally I panicked and ran!
Once I got around the corner I looked. It was a 800 pound behemouth doing what your  fatty was doING,  pointing at food on the shelves while a servitor scurried around her gurney fetching this and that. He was extremely skinny.

Are you shitting me?  I have never seen this.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

If only you could be a straight man.  Then maybe your parents would have grandmonkeys.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 28, 2018, 11:41:37 AM
If only you could be a straight man.  Then maybe your parents would have grandmonkeys.

My parents are dead and my children are none of your business, faggot FBI agent. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
My parents are dead and my children are none of your business, faggot FBI agent. ::)

Oh, but maybe your children are the business of law enforcement.  Or maybe the Children's Protective Services of your municipality?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 28, 2018, 12:11:10 PM
Oh, but maybe your children are the business of law enforcement.  Or maybe the Children's Protective Services of your municipality?

Typical FBI agent. He lives in misery and for it. All hail the big, gay owl!

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 28, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Are you shitting me?  I have never seen this.
I saw her several times in Portland and the suburbs west of it from 2009 to 2012. She looked kind of like Jaba the Hut, except Jaba the Hut could at least sit upright. She was too fat for the widest of wheel chairs, and the bed must have been custom-built. I doubt that she's still alive. She had some kind of respirator, and you could hear her and the air pumps wheezing.

Jojo

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 28, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
I saw her several times in Portland and the suburbs west of it from 2009 to 2012. She looked kind of like Jaba the Hut, except Jaba the Hut could at least sit upright. She was too fat for the widest of wheel chairs, and the bed must have been custom-built. I doubt that she's still alive. She had some kind of respirator, and you could hear her and the air pumps wheezing.
Being on a ventilator does impede exercise...  She is very lucky to have had an outing.   

BobGrau

Why the FUCK am I getting spam from iHateRadio?

Quote from: BobGrau on May 29, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
Why the FUCK am I getting spam from iHateRadio?

Haha, I got one yesterday too.  Thanks again, Art

Jojo

That many refigerators wire-racked door compartments allow things to slide out.

That shower racks allow things to fall out.

That wire racks have round wire instead of flat grid structure, causing a bumpy bottom and things to tip over.  Even in the fridge.

Jojo

People who don't simply turn on the exhaust fan when something starts to burn in the oven!

albrecht

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 10:08:32 PM
People who don't simply turn on the exhaust fan when something starts to burn in the oven!
Turn on the fan anyway so as not to smell up the house and, maybe, dissipate some of the heat. Best invention over is outdoor kitchens and BBQ grills for cooking so as not to heat up the house. My next design is going to be Colonial-like or Plantation-like and have the kitchen totally separated from the house, not due to fire threat, as the old reasons, but to keep the heat and smells out.
Annoying: elections. It seems like we now are constant election cycles and with them come the unwanted mail and unsolicited calls. Now I even get rambling robo calls in Spanish telling me to vote for some Democrat. WTF happened that there seems to be some elections of some type, political, bond, etc, ALL the time?  How can I believe the dueling Democrat candidates stance on the "environment" when they keep sending multicolored pamphlets and mail? I throw them into the trash, not the recycling bin, out of spite. And I find it amusing how the Republicans fight each other so be who can be against abortion and pro-guns the most. Again, into the trash.