• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Gonna listen to some Clyde tonight.  Joshua P. Warren is the guest - maybe Clyde will freak out on him ;D

ItsOver

I just tuned in.  Mothman and inter dimensional creatures, baby. ;D

ShayP

Clyde will be coming to Richmond, Virginia on April 26th.  Tentatively he'll be doing his show from the GWAR Bar.  http://gwarbar.com/

If I'm able, I'm going.  8)

For those who are not familiar with the band GWAR:

Oh...and they play heavy metal music.  In case you wondered.   ;)  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on March 24, 2018, 06:36:35 AM
Clyde will be coming to Richmond, Virginia on April 26th.  Tentatively he'll be doing his show from the GWAR Bar.  http://gwarbar.com/

Oh, yeah, man!  Go Shay!  Let him know you're repping BellGab.  Ask him if he's "invading Richmond, like that old man who pretends he's interested in UFO's." ;)  Ha, ha, ha.  I kind of figured GWAR wasn't a chamber music group.  ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
Oh, yeah, man!  Go Shay!  Let him know you're repping BellGab.  Ask him if he's "invading Richmond, like that old man who pretends he's interested in UFO's." ;)  Ha, ha, ha.  I kind of figured GWAR wasn't a chamber music group.  ;D

====================================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Listening to knapp & reading,about Gwaar,&bar:
Didn't Gwaar originate (supposedly) in Antarctica?
(asking for an friend...)
"B_B"
PS:No Logo
"][ 7VF ]["

ShayP

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on March 25, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
====================================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Listening to knapp & reading,about Gwaar,&bar:
Didn't Gwaar originate (supposedly) in Antarctica?
(asking for an friend...)
"B_B"
PS:No Logo
"][ 7VF ]["

I think that's where they crashed on Earth.  ;)

Chine

Think I’ll listen to Clyde and hopefully be able to stay awake to catch C2C.

‘Dagon’s Fall ‘ ...
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/4-19-18-dagons-fall-opening-the-bottomless-pit/

ItsOver

Ha!  Clyde's bitching tonight.  Thrown out of Buddy's Place in Richmond over the weekend.  ;D

Clyde Lewis
@ClydeLewis
Hey Ground Zero fans! We were censored and got kicked out of Buddy's Place for our Ground Zero Lounge tonight. Give them a call and ask them why. 804-355-3701.
8:06 PM - Apr 28, 2018

Did you get rowdy with Clyde, Shay? ;) ;D

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 09:13:09 PM
Ha!  Clyde's bitching tonight.  Thrown out of Buddy's Place in Richmond over the weekend.  ;D

Clyde Lewis
@ClydeLewis
Hey Ground Zero fans! We were censored and got kicked out of Buddy's Place for our Ground Zero Lounge tonight. Give them a call and ask them why. 804-355-3701.
8:06 PM - Apr 28, 2018

Did you get rowdy with Clyde, Shay? ;) ;D

LOL!  I decided a few days ago not to go when he kept waffling about the day and time.  It was supposed to be at the Gwar Bar.  I wasn't aware of the change of venue.  It was probably posted on Facebook but I don't go there and I don't do Twitter either.  Bottom line for me was money.  I was looking forward to going initially but my gut, and wallet, told me no.   ;)

*Also I'd like to know why the Gwar Bar fell through.  Buddy's Place sucks.  There were at least a dozen other places that would be happy to have him.  Gwar Bar seemed ideal.  Oh well.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 09:28:36 PM
LOL!  I decided a few days ago not to go when he kept waffling about the day and time.  It was supposed to be at the Gwar Bar.  I wasn't aware of the change of venue.  It was probably posted on Facebook but I don't go there and I don't do Twitter either.  Bottom line for me was money.  I was looking forward to going initially but my gut, and wallet, told me no.   ;)
Apparently, he was at GWAR, too, as well as Buddy's.  Man, he's pissed.  He's spent the whole show tonight complaining and griping about getting kicked to the curb for pissing off some customers. Pretting amusing. ;D  Off on a rant against PC speak.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2018, 09:35:14 PM
Apparently, he was at GWAR, too, as well as Buddy's.  Man, he's pissed.  He's spent the whole show tonight complaining and griping about getting kicked to the curb for pissing off some customers. Pretting amusing. ;D  Off on a rant against PC speak.

Check out my edit on my previous post.  I'm not sure why he'd get flack.  Can't wait to catch up on the situation.

ShayP

I'm listening to Clyde now and I'm glad I didn't go since he bounced around to 4 different places.  I thought he was just going to do his lounge from one place and it would be an event.  I have a feeling Clyde and his crew didn't really plan this well.  There are so many places that would've welcomed him.  I am not sure why he went to the places he did. Him getting thrown out of Buddy's Place seems odd.  I think there's more to it than what's being said.  Quite frankly Clyde and his crew's piss poor planning failed him. Plus he keeps mentioning how he loved Richmond and wants to just talk about that, however, so far, all he is talking about is that one incident.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ShayP on May 01, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
I'm listening to Clyde now and I'm glad I didn't go since he bounced around to 4 different places.  I thought he was just going to do his lounge from one place and it would be an event.  I have a feeling Clyde and his crew didn't really plan this well.  There are so many places that would've welcomed him.  I am not sure why he went to the places he did. Him getting thrown out of Buddy's Place seems odd.  I think there's more to it than what's being said.  Quite frankly Clyde and his crew's piss poor planning failed him. Plus he keeps mentioning how he loved Richmond and wants to just talk about that, however, so far, all he is talking about is that one incident.
I started listening to this show today and then stopped and unsubscribed. It's so unprofessional to bash a place for throwing you out and continue to bash the food. I agree poor planning. He also was asking people to support him on social media more etc. Insert eye roll.

ShayP

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
I started listening to this show today and then stopped and unsubscribed. It's so unprofessional to bash a place for throwing you out and continue to bash the food. I agree poor planning. He also was asking people to support him on social media more etc. Insert eye roll.

Yep.  I'm turning the show off at the one hour mark because he is being a bitch.  He really seems like a baby at times.  The thing is, he says "thrown out."  He was told essentially that his time was up. For whatever reason, we don't know. Regardless, he essentially threw himself out.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ShayP on May 01, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
Yep.  I'm turning the show off at the one hour mark because he is being a bitch.  He really seems like a baby at times.  The thing is, he says "thrown out."  He was told essentially that his time was up. For whatever reason, we don't know. Regardless, he essentially threw himself out.  ;)
I agree. He did some great occult shows in the past but it's the same old bull shit now. So.Much.Politics.

HumanBeing

Every time I listen to a Clyde Lewis show, which is rare these days, I grab the soundcloud file and edit the crap out of it.
He has too many song mashups for my liking. But my biggest complaint is he repeats himself a whole lot due to radio stations who carry the show start to air the live show at different times.
It is beyond frustrating.

The last Clyde Lewis show I listened to was on 'Sha Na Ra' - a crystal skull that the daughter of Nick Nocerino, Michelle, was now caretaker of.
I heard her father Nick on Open Mind with Bill Jenkins and was fascinated by the subject matter.

I still listen to the Open Mind with Bill Jenkins shows that became available online. These shows aired in the early to mid 80's. 
You can get them here if interested https://archive.org/details/OpenMindWithBillJenkins

Father Jack

Ever since Clyde started shilling for Doc Wallet a la Noory, I've lost respect for him and interest in his show. His show has drifted away from what made it interesting.

ShayP

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
Every time I listen to a Clyde Lewis show, which is rare these days, I grab the soundcloud file and edit the crap out of it.
He has too many song mashups for my liking. But my biggest complaint is he repeats himself a whole lot due to radio stations who carry the show start to air the live show at different times.
It is beyond frustrating.

The last Clyde Lewis show I listened to was on 'Sha Na Ra' - a crystal skull that the daughter of Nick Nocerino, Michelle, was now caretaker of.
I heard her father Nick on Open Mind with Bill Jenkins and was fascinated by the subject matter.

I still listen to the Open Mind with Bill Jenkins shows that became available online. These shows aired in the early to mid 80's. 
You can get them here if interested https://archive.org/details/OpenMindWithBillJenkins

Yes.  The song mashups and all the other extra stuff is crap and drawn out way too long.  I think he would repeat himself over and over regardless of commercial breaks, air time, etc.  He's almost dead to me because his show just doesn't have the appeal anymore.  Oh well.

I'll check out the link you posted.  I don't know anything about that guy.  I'll give it a shot.  8)

Wow! They have their own bar!
I wonder if they have HAM HAM ham ham , Ham on the bone!, On the menu.?

Did the bar exist before Dave brokie died?  Never heard of the bar till now.  Looks awesome though

ShayP

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on May 02, 2018, 11:22:07 PM
Did the bar exist before Dave brokie died?  Never heard of the bar till now.  Looks awesome though

No.  The idea of it did though.  He was involved in the initial concept.  Unfortunately it opened after he died.  Maybe 8 months or so after he passed.  He never got to see it come to fruition.  It's hard to believe he's been dead a little over 4 years now.

It's a pretty cool place and the food is good.

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 31, 2018, 08:13:44 PM
A repeat tonight... why?

When did he start hawking Tangy Tangerine and weight loss supplements?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2018, 08:15:07 PM
When did he start hawking Tangy Tangerine and weight loss supplements?
A few months ago, or more, I noticed he started to have a "groundzerohealth.com" and having Doc Wallet on.  Those nights I definitely don't listen.

AstroBuzz

Quote from: albrecht on May 31, 2018, 08:17:03 PM
A few months ago, or more, I noticed he started to have a "groundzerohealth.com" and having Doc Wallet on.  Those nights I definitely don't listen.
Yeah, whenever those snake oil dudes are on I tune out.

AstroBuzz

Ah. Clyde is on the way to the Contact In The Desert Conference tonight. That's why it's a repeat show.

albrecht

His recent show on F451 in digital age was good. Been saying for years. The digital world, ebooks, websites, and search engines (target n censor.) Not that others haven't but the whole ebook and ability to change, or even delete, is suspect. Very suspect and real thing. Real books obviously a solution. As is, maybe, for a time torrents, archived data and read only on air-gapped devices. But, who knows? Callers pretty good and/or funny. He is still ornery and not listening to callers with longer story/theory. Like guy on about SS reporting and Rush etc.

albrecht

Anyone or anywhere to find the show that was "taken down for content review" 18 Jun 2018 about Rex-84 and the parent-child separation issues at immigrant camps. (And possible use of camps for US citizens in the future or currently.) Missed the show live and not on Soundcloud etc. Clyde was fretting about no more free speech and "couldn't talk about" reasons why show is not available for replay. Though he said it wasn't his sponsors, station, or syndicator and sort of implied DHS is the reason. Prior to the show his FB postings were taken down, claiming "fake news." His monologue is still up though and I don't see anything here that is not public knowledge and been talked about on various shows for decades so wonder what he said, or what a caller/guest said, that caused the show to be pulled.....

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/6-18-18-rex-84-consequences-of-sins-of-the-fathers/

stargazr1976

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2018, 11:32:13 AM
Anyone or anywhere to find the show that was "taken down for content review" 18 Jun 2018 about Rex-84 and the parent-child separation issues at immigrant camps. (And possible use of camps for US citizens in the future or currently.) Missed the show live and not on Soundcloud etc. Clyde was fretting about no more free speech and "couldn't talk about" reasons why show is not available for replay. Though he said it wasn't his sponsors, station, or syndicator and sort of implied DHS is the reason. Prior to the show his FB postings were taken down, claiming "fake news." His monologue is still up though and I don't see anything here that is not public knowledge and been talked about on various shows for decades so wonder what he said, or what a caller/guest said, that caused the show to be pulled.....

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/6-18-18-rex-84-consequences-of-sins-of-the-fathers/

Is this what you want?

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/rex-84-consequence-of-sins-of-the-fathers-june-18-2018

albrecht

Quote from: stargazr1976 on June 27, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

Is this what you want?

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/rex-84-consequence-of-sins-of-the-fathers-june-18-2018
Thanks. Saw he got it up and will listen. Rex 84 has always been interesting to me ever since D-H Inouye shut down Max Brooks D-Texas from asking Olive North about it during the Iran-Contra Hearings.....